Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9921
-
04-25-19 18:34 #1146

Posts: 65Anal
Any suggestions for someone in the Worcester area who does anal?
-
04-24-19 20:47 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 582She's definitely hot and provides a good service. But she's looking for any opening to try some shady shit. She went down to move her car half way through our appointment and never came back. Plus she made a big point of telling me no FIV, then a few minutes into me doing DATY she was begging me to stick a finger in. Plus she was falling asleep while we were talking between rounds.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
But yeah. Basically don't let her out of your sight at any point.
-
04-23-19 23:01 #1144Regular Member

Posts: 1Metrowest Kelly
Just passing on that Kelly is the real deal and definitely worth a visit if you are in the Metrowest area. Low-key residential incall. (774) XXX-2491 Found her on STG and a refreshing change from most of the providers in the area. She's real, genuine, and if you treat her right you will have a good time.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...d/205188942901
-
04-23-19 17:13 #1143Banned Member

Posts: 968Does anyone know if Leah has a pimp handler??
Cause I was strongly considering trying her out. I would hope she doesn't have a manager. Really don't like seeing the gals who have pimp handlers! Talked with her through texts a few weeks ago. She sounded real kind.
-
04-23-19 14:38 #1142Regular Member

Posts: 15OK so that doesn't sound safe, are there any on skip that are legit?
Originally Posted by DickySmith
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 13:37 #1141

Posts: 65Leah
Leah is bck at the old place.
-
04-22-19 20:00 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 97Yeah, probably that same black pimp.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 19:15 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 115Shady hotel
I just have to add my 2 cents here. I understand that certain hotel was like a ho convention, but I have been there 6 times in the past couple months with zero Issues. Just saying, has anyone actually been robbed at this hotel?
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
If so, please advise!
-
04-22-19 18:01 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 220Track Marks
No first hand knowledge but I've been staying away.
Originally Posted by Flagggo3
[View Original Post]
When she first posted months ago, I remember some of her pictures featured marks on the inside of her arm (injection sites? Also, her first posting occurred simultaneously with two other girls who looked pretty rough (either users or high mileage) at the same shady hotel.
So my personal impression is she is pimped and using.
-
04-22-19 09:02 #1137Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone have any info on Alexa?
-
04-22-19 07:09 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 190Never happened
Ivy never got back to me. So I went to an AMP instead. Sorry guys.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 20:46 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 624Savannah Marie
She advertises on Eros.
Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 20:45 #1134Banned Member

Posts: 968Post me / us fellows her ad link man.
If it's the Kendall I'm thinking of she's God AWFUL. Her real name is Deleted by Admin
Anytime you write those words "real name is" you need to stop writing.
A2
-
04-21-19 17:40 #1133Regular Member

Posts: 2Kendall in Framingham.
Hi friends,
I am a longtime viewer of this site and I have found a lot of the information my fellow users provide is priceless. I'm a big fan of this hobby overall and I couldn't sit on the sidelines for much longer without kicking in my own two cents.
For any of your users wondering whether or not you should go and see Kendall. Here is my candid review. Probably the worst oral experience I've had since 7th grade. I knew after 1 minute this was going to be a bad experience when I was barely even hard and she started with the comment "what's your favorite position". Really? My penis was barely harder than a marshmallow and she's already hitting me with what's my favorite position. I knew the experience was not going to get much better from there and it didn't. She is an attractive girl which is great and rare these days in Worcester which already has a severe lack of talent. But I much would have rather spent my hundred fifty buying the auto blow 2 sex toy from Amazon then giving Kendall money. A very disappointing experience overall. She has a bad attitude and is definitely in a rush. If you must see her, do not waste your time or even bother asking her for an hour because I'm sure she has never given a client an hour of time in her life.
-
04-21-19 16:49 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 115Toftt
So, what happened?
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






