Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 662 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1146

    Anal

    Any suggestions for someone in the Worcester area who does anal?

  2. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Ya I saw her a couple years ago with her old donation. She was amazing then and is a total cutie. YMMV obviously especially since it's been a while. Also, like someone else said I'm not sure I would see her for 4. I would again for 3 assuming similar service as before.
    She's definitely hot and provides a good service. But she's looking for any opening to try some shady shit. She went down to move her car half way through our appointment and never came back. Plus she made a big point of telling me no FIV, then a few minutes into me doing DATY she was begging me to stick a finger in. Plus she was falling asleep while we were talking between rounds.

    But yeah. Basically don't let her out of your sight at any point.

  3. #1144

    Metrowest Kelly

    Just passing on that Kelly is the real deal and definitely worth a visit if you are in the Metrowest area. Low-key residential incall. (774) XXX-2491 Found her on STG and a refreshing change from most of the providers in the area. She's real, genuine, and if you treat her right you will have a good time.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...d/205188942901

  4. #1143

    Does anyone know if Leah has a pimp handler??

    Cause I was strongly considering trying her out. I would hope she doesn't have a manager. Really don't like seeing the gals who have pimp handlers! Talked with her through texts a few weeks ago. She sounded real kind.

  5. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by DickySmith  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, probably that same black pimp.
    OK so that doesn't sound safe, are there any on skip that are legit?

  6. #1141

    Leah

    Leah is bck at the old place.

  7. #1140
    Yeah, probably that same black pimp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    No first hand knowledge but I've been staying away.

    When she first posted months ago, I remember some of her pictures featured marks on the inside of her arm (injection sites? Also, her first posting occurred simultaneously with two other girls who looked pretty rough (either users or high mileage) at the same shady hotel.

    So my personal impression is she is pimped and using.

  8. #1139

    Shady hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    No first hand knowledge but I've been staying away.

    When she first posted months ago, I remember some of her pictures featured marks on the inside of her arm (injection sites? Also, her first posting occurred simultaneously with two other girls who looked pretty rough (either users or high mileage) at the same shady hotel.

    So my personal impression is she is pimped and using.
    I just have to add my 2 cents here. I understand that certain hotel was like a ho convention, but I have been there 6 times in the past couple months with zero Issues. Just saying, has anyone actually been robbed at this hotel?

    If so, please advise!

  9. #1138

    Track Marks

    No first hand knowledge but I've been staying away.

    When she first posted months ago, I remember some of her pictures featured marks on the inside of her arm (injection sites? Also, her first posting occurred simultaneously with two other girls who looked pretty rough (either users or high mileage) at the same shady hotel.

    So my personal impression is she is pimped and using.

  10. #1137

  11. #1136

    Never happened

    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    So, what happened?
    Ivy never got back to me. So I went to an AMP instead. Sorry guys.

  12. #1135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Savannah Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    I tried the URL after removing the blanks, and it did not work. How do I get to her page?
    She advertises on Eros.

  13. #1134

    Post me / us fellows her ad link man.

    If it's the Kendall I'm thinking of she's God AWFUL. Her real name is Deleted by Admin

    Anytime you write those words "real name is" you need to stop writing.

    A2

  14. #1133

    Kendall in Framingham.

    Hi friends,

    I am a longtime viewer of this site and I have found a lot of the information my fellow users provide is priceless. I'm a big fan of this hobby overall and I couldn't sit on the sidelines for much longer without kicking in my own two cents.

    For any of your users wondering whether or not you should go and see Kendall. Here is my candid review. Probably the worst oral experience I've had since 7th grade. I knew after 1 minute this was going to be a bad experience when I was barely even hard and she started with the comment "what's your favorite position". Really? My penis was barely harder than a marshmallow and she's already hitting me with what's my favorite position. I knew the experience was not going to get much better from there and it didn't. She is an attractive girl which is great and rare these days in Worcester which already has a severe lack of talent. But I much would have rather spent my hundred fifty buying the auto blow 2 sex toy from Amazon then giving Kendall money. A very disappointing experience overall. She has a bad attitude and is definitely in a rush. If you must see her, do not waste your time or even bother asking her for an hour because I'm sure she has never given a client an hour of time in her life.

  15. #1132

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see Ivy tomorrow to TOFTT since I can't find reviews of her. If anyone has any info, a PM would be helpful.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/300627740233
    So, what happened?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape