Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 32172
-
04-25-19 11:12 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 105Joana link.
Joana's link has reappeared. Here's what you'll want to avoid.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/7830422.html
"Hello guys. My name is Joana just visiting here. Life is to be enjoyed. Don't settle when you can have the best!
Hot, enticing, sweet and down to earth.
I have Everything you need. Beauty, Brains, Class, and a really great attitude!
Always pleasant, I strive to provide an "All about You" experience.
I will do the best I can.
Text me Now! Independent 100% please text me-571xxxx884.
• Location: Annandale, VA, USA.
• Post I'd: 7830422."
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 09:00 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 105Joan / An in Annandale (Luna's place) - Avoid
I was browsing the massage ads on bedpage late yesterday afternoon. I tried a couple. One no answer, one too far away. Before seeing another for "Joana" in Annandale. Pictures were not great or terrible. I have looked for the ad again today to include the link, but I don't see it right now. It may not reappear.
Woman answered with passable but not great English. I quickly established that she was working out of Luna's apartment in the Annandale complex. I had seen Luna some time ago. Seems that she is away temporarily.
I go to the apartment, door opens. It's a 40 ish woman, a little plump, Asian features, quite average in looks. The pictures in the ad were not actually her, but they were not far off. She's friendly and I decide to go ahead and try. $120.
She leads me to the bedroom where the massage table is set up. Familiar setting since I had been there before a while ago to see Luna, and then Jewel. I take a quick shower and lay down.
She starts the massage, and I strike up some conversation. She is there because of Luna. She is Thai, from Bangkok. Says her name is "An" or "Ana".
During the first few minutes she does some typical amateur things. Uses way too much lotion, and seems to move around my body haphazardly working different areas at random. I try to give her some direction, but there is some language barrier. I determine that she is new at this, and has just started. Has no massage training.
I could just imagine Luna (or whoever finances her) wanting to keeping the apartment producing revenue while Luna is away, so they pull in this newbie. A 15-minute training session from Luna -- "Here, you just use this lotion, rub here then here then here, do the light touch on their ass, reach underneath, they'll turn over and want you to touch them, but ask for the money before you put your hand on their dick, and get more if they want to play with your tits. Don't worry, it's easy. ".
Or at least that's how it played out.
Ana actually did an OK job in some parts, using her forearms pretty well at times. But like I said, she skips around, and I was slick with lotion. I like the progression from shoulders and back to legs then butt then teasing, but she skipped around, so it was disorienting. Communication about the fine points of style were difficult. She also started discouraging my wandering hands.
Time for the flip. She pointed, and I nodded and she immediately did the fingertip-rub asking for the $ upfront. I was somewhat put off but I got up and gave her $40. I then asked her to drop the top, and guess what, she can say "20 more". That was the tipping point. I took the 40 back (I was standing up), picked up my clothes, told her it was over and headed for the shower.
Of course she reacted with some surprise, and started apologizing. I told her "that's too much. You're new, you're learning. " I wasn't clear if she meant to forget the extra $, she would just give me a release gratis (well, not gratis, but just included in the upfront fee), but at that point (a) the mood had tanked and (b) I had severe doubts that she could drive a dick very well.
Basically, Luna had told her to ask for A team pricing, but she was somewhere in the C or D leagues.
I spent a good 5+ minutes showering off all the lotion, got dressed, and emerged from the bathroom.
She continued to be apologetic and offered me $20 back. Not a great gesture, but a nice gesture. I just said again "You're still learning. Do you really want to do this?" and left it at that. Oh, and she did offer a water bottle.
Sorry if this was too long. I'm just processing the disappointment. I tend to decide last minute to go mongering, rather than set up an appointment well in advance with a known trusted provider, and so this is the consequence sometimes.
L.
-
04-25-19 00:36 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 1299Tantra providers
In light of the recent discussion concerning a certain alleged tantra provider, I can't speak concerning any experience with her. However, based on my previous mongering experience I've found that words such as "tantra" or "uncovering the divine within" are typically nothing more than an excuse for a provider to charge far more than her services are worth. In addition, I expect serious practitioners of the art would be unlikely to advertise as escorts or body rub providers.
-
04-24-19 22:20 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 54Looks legit if that is what you want.
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 21:00 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 103Bliss on Lee highway
FYI I just noticed a new place on Lee couple of doors from Tokyo called Bliss massage spa. I have not been but noticed they have a web site so it looks legit.
-
04-24-19 16:36 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 61She offers more and puts her puppies to good use. Still would avoid, she's been known to do shady things.
Originally Posted by Vamonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 13:10 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 106Pedicure / Massage
Saw Leah, ad on BP, today based on previous reports. Called ahead and requested her. Arrived, went to the second floor and buzzed. Was let in and greeted by Leah. My back was in knots so I requested an hour (. 8) Standard setup for the room. Got comfortable and Leah gave a great massage with medium pressure. Got close to the flip and the teasing started. On the flip a little more teasing and then down to business. I left completely stress free so I gave her a. 4 tip. I'll be going back.
-
04-24-19 08:57 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 1991Issues with EMonkey reviews.
EMonkey is better than nothing, I guess, but it's nowhere near as good as TER was. Here are some of the issues I've found, and I'm sure other members can add to the list.
Originally Posted by Schmoopy
[View Original Post]
Nothing prevents providers (or pimps & friends) from registering and posting self-reviews.
Granting free (7 days) VIP access for posting reviews can result in bogus reports.
Providers can have negative reviews removed. One specific example relates to Latina Alexa in Tysons. I noticed a negative review about her that was gone a few days later.
All of the above also applied to TER but the sheer volume of reviews made it easier to pick out the bogus ones. TER also made providers jump through some hoops to get reviews removed. They generally couldn't do it just because they didn't like what was written.
As with all things in the hobby, good homework and thinking with the big head is advised. And reading reviews with a critical and skeptical eye, plus confirming via this forum, is part of that process. Always good to remember that everyone out there wants to get their hands on your money and you're the only one who can ensure you receive fair value in return.
-
04-24-19 08:23 #12829Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you
Yeah I've been out of the game since TER went down. I mainly used that site where I had my reviews. Been shopping around for a good place.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 06:56 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 75Things that make you go hmmmm
If you read her reviews on EMonkey, the good ones are similar and written like an advertisement, and most of those are from accounts with one review (for her). Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 00:15 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 558Mixed reviews
She does have some big tits and a kid sired by her former Algerian husband. I have not heard anything positive about her in this forum, and I cannot recall what TER had. However, I was able to read the reviews from them, including recent ones. It seems as if there is a base price which gets you a rubdown to get you horny (the "tantra" part), and if you want to sample the goods, be prepared to fork out more. Those who have wrote good reviews. Clearly, she has a clients who have the means to pay for such experience. So there it is. You have both sides of the coin.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 23:32 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 1991Marrakesh Express
Maybe she's the woman in the Crosby, Stills & Nash song?
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNxkNzC4yQ
That song was released 50 years ago, in 1969. So how old would that make her (LOL)?
Great song, BTW. All on board the train!
-
04-23-19 23:12 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 1991(a)(l)(p)(s)
(A) ppearance; (L) ocation; (P) rice; (S) ervice.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
Those are the main considerations most mongers factor into their decision to see, or not see, a provider. But how much weight is given to each one is highly individual. If you place such a high value on Nayka's appearance, maybe that's enough to tip the scales for you. Maybe the question to ask is whether you'd be happy after a session with her even if the service was disappointing and overpriced. No one can answer that for you.
OTOH, you also need to realize that your feelings about her appearance are entirely predicated on photos she has taken of herself and placed on her website and in her ads. I've never seen her so I have no idea if the pics are accurate. But I have seen her ads for (6+) years and the set of pics she uses has stayed essentially the same for that entire time. So, if you're leaning towards taking the plunge, you might want to get some kind of confirmation that the pics are recent and accurate. Or at least be prepared to walk away if the woman who answers the door doesn't meet your expectations.
-
04-23-19 21:51 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 142Route 1 Potomac Massage
Stopped in Sunday and was greeted by YoYo, probably 40 ish provider, a little chubby but friendly. Her best assets are a pair of C+/ D- sweater puppies. Thorough TS and off to a medium to light massage. Accepted the NOVA standard which was average but based on the conversation more is available with her. The pups readily made an appearance. Left relaxed and tipped. 40. VAM.
-
04-23-19 19:55 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 1482Don't do it bro
She is awful. Might as well let me come by and kick you in the nuts and take $200 from your wallet while I complain about you and other men at the same time. Save yourself the headache and trust the people who have gone before you. I did not and I live to regret it. Worst experience I've had in 40 years of mongering all over the world since Nam.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





