Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 32173
-
04-17-19 19:18 #12763Regular Member

Posts: 5Misleading
Was more like her pecking my skin and to top it off no happy end
.
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 19:14 #12762Regular Member

Posts: 5Misleading
Highly disappointed. Went there based on this review and nana is not brag about Busty by a long shot! Massage was so upset I've burned money like that I won't go back won't recommend. Mama San was very nice and more busty than nana
.
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 18:17 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 105Papaya. Elaine
I stopped at Papaya recently. Last minute treat after leaving work. I had a very nice hour with Elaine and definitely recommend.
I went into the front entrance and rang the bell. Elaine greeted me. Really pretty girl. I think Chinese background. 20's, pretty face, nice athletic form. Her English is OK not great. There was no sign of others there while I was there, but I suppose any other staff were just being quiet.
Nice table shower, playful teasing, then back to the room.
Elaine is on the smaller side and did very good backwalk massage. Also good regular massage.
While I was face down I could feel her legs. Very shapely. She's in great shape. She teased a little. After the flip it was an easy transition. It didn't take much convincing to undrape the art. Really, really nice bod. B cup I assume, and everything very well formed. She was open to FIV and FIA. We didn't take it any further. Nursing but no kissing.
At the appropriate time she transitioned to working on me for a good finish.
8 house and 8 for her. Fun time with a oretty girl who's a great masseuse.
L.
-
04-17-19 17:08 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 181Secret Temp
I avoided PV's due to lack of reviews and I assumed that $120 for 30 was just the start and you would have to tip to get them topless etc. Finally gave them a shot (no pun intended) and have now been 3 times. With all three women full nudity, daty and fiv was included. Two stated they were up for fun except FS. I did not inquire but would assume BJ's are available for an upcharge (at least from 2 of the 3). All three looked like photos and had good bodies with one being in mid-twenties and other two in late twenties.
(can't remember one name, Marilyn and Monica).
Service is good but a bit more rushed than the Asians. Curious if anyone has seen Kay as her pictures look good.
-
04-17-19 16:51 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 181Angel and King
Thanks to a few of you in regards to letting us know that Coco / Linda went to King Spa. At King she is known at Cici and provides the same great NOVA service (in the nude at the end) as she did at Angel. King has a nice table shower set-up and Cici still has the same great, non-rushed attitude. Saw positive reviews about Jung, another King masseus. Checked her out, as I wanted to try someone different, but it turns out she is Ivy from Angel. Also great experience.
Also visited their old place, Angel, and met Jessica for an hour. Great table shower followed by the shortest massage I have ever received at Angel. All was good however as she had me on edge for a really long time. Instead of a rushed jack hammer she really prolonged the event. Really fun.
-
04-17-19 16:31 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 26Np?
Are the initials NP Spa?
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 13:30 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 477Deep Blue Spa
Dreamt of a return to the place at 8303 and it seems they settled on the name Deep Blue. So I set out at sea on an hour voyage and met with a wench by the name of KiKi. Her massage was standard, not as good as my ATF Mia, but serviceable. On the flip she let me feel like the captain aboard the ship, I lifted up her top; she fills up more chest than typical Asians so that raised my flag to full mast. She placed her hand on the wheel and drove me Jolly Roger while I got to nurse on those massive jugs of rum until I yo ho ho'd and released my anchor. I tipped 60 doubloons and set sail to pilfer another dream.
-
04-17-19 12:29 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 413Can you provide contact info.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 12:25 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 413Care to be more specific?
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 19:58 #12754Regular Member

Posts: 4Bamboo
I had a dream that I went to Bamboo in Springfield. I haven't been there before so I was tentative. I pulled a bait-and-switch and I got stuck with a unsightly linebacker of a woman who happened to be very very nice. Paid for an hour and I make sure I was out of there in half an hour. She was very kind and I would give her an *A* for effort.
-
04-16-19 19:49 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 169Kk
It's been a while since I've been on KK's table. Today I realized that it also has been some time since I've had an excellent CMT level massage. Wow! And like last time, she was recommending other therapist to see. KK is unique and a real a gem.
-
04-16-19 17:05 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 278More details to Ms. V?
Hey Coaster, do you details for Ms. V? Contact info, etc? Thanks! Creepin.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 16:03 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 156LOL great idea. I'll do that if I get the balls to toftt. I'm extra nervous trying new things these days but I'm getting bored of the usual. That's also when you screw up 😂.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 15:19 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 54I saw that as well and was tempted, if you do a google search on the phone number it has been used a number of times over the years by various providers. Often similar language, "new in the area" or "leaving soon" my guess is she is part of a managing group that actually holds the phone number and the picture may not be her. That is why they say text only, you might be texting a guy, a mamasan, or just somebody with better English. Many people call this a crapshoot because you don't know what you are getting. There have been positive and negative reports of these arrangements. If you still want to proceed then if they want an ID send them a picture of a bunch of money, and a selfie of you with a note card hiding your face that says I am not law enforcement. If they want business they will get back to you.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 15:04 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 61Haven't been to RT1 in awhile but my last experience wasn't that good.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






