Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #1569

    Hmmm. Too good to be true. What's the catch?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrockJr  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman. Two of my friends are wanting to get gangbanged and I didn't know where else to go to find someone who wants to help me accomplish this.

    One is Latina, DD's, slightly bbw, and 20 years old. My other friend is 30, white, B's and thick butt. If someone wants to join me for the Latina tonight DM me. ALSO, if someone is willing to trade the contact of any younger girls you will have priority to come with me tonight. YOU MUST BE CLEAN! She wants to do BB and said we can cum in her. Only up to 5 guys. Message me back if interested.
    Not to bust your bubble Brock and I hope I'm wrong. I notice this is your very first post on the blog and just an awesome invitation that I'd love to take up had my LE radar signal went off. A 5 person with dual babes gangbang and a hot BBFS Latina with you tonight first cove first served. TGTBT.

    Just my leary and suspicious soul talking.

    If there are or were any seasoned takers, would love to get blow by blow low-down of the GB and Latina threesome encounter.

  2. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    Does CIA28 offer BBFS PdxBoy? Not sure is if the same Cia but there was one Cia that used to write alerts for BBFS inquiries. That one was a redhead Irish gal seemed to be to confrontational from her online profile. Can you share your experience and what it entailed to get BBFS.


    Thanks.
    The post is now gone.

  3. #1567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936

    Link does not work


  4. #1566

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    Does CIA28 offer BBFS PdxBoy? Not sure is if the same Cia but there was one Cia that used to write alerts for BBFS inquiries. That one was a redhead Irish gal seemed to be to confrontational from her online profile. Can you share your experience and what it entailed to get BBFS.

    Thanks.
    I was thinking this was the same cia. As her ad talks about coming back. I have not seen her yet.

  5. #1565

    Cia28.

    Does CIA28 offer BBFS PdxBoy? Not sure is if the same Cia but there was one Cia that used to write alerts for BBFS inquiries. That one was a redhead Irish gal seemed to be to confrontational from her online profile. Can you share your experience and what it entailed to get BBFS.

    Thanks.

  6. #1564

    Gangbang invite

    Hey gentleman. Two of my friends are wanting to get gangbanged and I didn't know where else to go to find someone who wants to help me accomplish this.

    One is Latina, DD's, slightly bbw, and 20 years old. My other friend is 30, white, B's and thick butt. If someone wants to join me for the Latina tonight DM me. ALSO, if someone is willing to trade the contact of any younger girls you will have priority to come with me tonight. YOU MUST BE CLEAN! She wants to do BB and said we can cum in her. Only up to 5 guys. Message me back if interested.

  7. #1563

  8. #1562

    Hoping for Amy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope so! I'll follow this thread closely. She's hot.

  9. #1561

    Amy Rose PDX?


  10. #1560
    Links to profiles or ads would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Steevie (may have moved on).

    Scarlette (she should be out of custody shortly).

    Haven (a lotta fun).

    Teresa older cougar but goes for the gusto works out of south but comes to Portland.

  11. #1559

    Scarlette

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Steevie (may have moved on).

    Scarlette (she should be out of custody shortly).

    Haven (a lotta fun).

    Teresa older cougar but goes for the gusto works out of south but comes to Portland.
    You talking about scarlett_L? Because she said "anything is possible with lube," when I put it in her ass LOL.

  12. #1558

    Pdx bb greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    That's what I've been doing so far but the empasis of this thread is Portland BBFS related. What I wanted to start is a public PDX Greek thread in all its gory forms whether BB or not. Empasis being GREEK. So, I was hoping to illicit for technical assistance on how to go about it. Maybe this question should be asked to the mods.
    Steevie (may have moved on).

    Scarlette (she should be out of custody shortly).

    Haven (a lotta fun).

    Teresa older cougar but goes for the gusto works out of south but comes to Portland.

  13. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDave  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.portland.listcr...29295136/Reign

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....alls-all-night!26%23128166%3 B&highlight=Reign.

    Naughty, chubby and super submissive. Face fucked this ****, then demanded she get on all fours. Didn't object when I slid it in bare and ended up begging me to creampie her. Good kisser, cute, a bit heavy, obedient.

    Maybe one of you guys and I should go double team her this afternoon, LOL.
    Hmu next time you got one down for a tagteam.

  14. #1556
    I never saw her but did message her a few months back. She agreed with an upcharge over PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Have-Some-Fun

    I love her total cumslut look in the pictures! Anything at all? Beuller?

  15. #1555

    Any bareback intel on this TNA girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Have-Some-Fun

    I love her total cumslut look in the pictures! Anything at all? Beuller?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape