LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3790

    Odd. Definately

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    This ad includes a pic of Sam, but when you contact and ask for Sam, she says she'll give you Sam's number if you do a QV. Um, no thanks.
    Assume you are referring to this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/794942896479

    I would stay away. Saw her twice. First time was pretty good fairly open menu. Good enough to see second time.

    Second time she was very rushed after I helped pay for room (I know big mistake). Ended up being QV although paid for more becuase she had someone else coming despite making me wait.

    Just had a baby, so second time not comfortable with anything but doggy despite having done more first time.

    Needless to say I will never repeat. Very flakey and hit and miss based on my two visits. Looking back she also had some other questionable reviews. Some of pics are her, but she has used other girls or really old pics in some of her posts.

    Advise others to stay away as well.

  2. #3789

    Looks familiar

    Any info on this one? I swear I've seen the pictures before but can't place it. Thanks.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...y/834992969464

  3. #3788

    Odd

    This ad includes a pic of Sam, but when you contact and ask for Sam, she says she'll give you Sam's number if you do a QV. Um, no thanks.

  4. #3787

    Who's hitting this

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Had to laugh.

    You know someone is.

    The heart wants what it wants.

  5. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jade she posted once not too long ago anyone seen any ads within the last week or so.
    Was she using "Jade" in the ad? I thought I saw someone that looked familiar.

  6. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
    Gabrielle is her name, she responded promptly to my texts & sent a couple pics without me asking. She is older than stated in her ad (who isn't)? But she is very pretty with little to no makeup. Her tummy's a little soft but nice ass and legs. DFK which she initiated, DATY, gets super sloppy wet, great hygiene, clean & tasty. Covered FS, she told me later it's normally CBJ but she was pretty into it and we got into 69 without me asking. Great BJ, slow & deep. Being the old fucker I am, I didn't last long, and she was soaking wet. No rush, we laid for a bit afterword talking about all kinds of shit. Big hug & kiss when leaving, she told me she won't ever text, but hoped I would see her again. Most definately!

  7. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
    Speaking of Jade she posted once not too long ago anyone seen any ads within the last week or so.

  8. #3783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698

    That's Gabrielle. She's a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
    I've seen her a couple times. Really good time. Pretty good menu. Gets really soaked downs there (she insists she doesn't squirt but I suggest otherwise).

    I've not seen her in a while because I like to change it up too much, but I certainly wasn't disappointed.

  9. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.
    Whoa! When Popeye repeats you know they got to be good!

  10. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by JackEyedOne  [View Original Post]
    But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742

    Nasty. And she will rip you off.

    What the hell was I thinking.
    This girl goes by various names. She's been reported on before. But I'm not sure how a newcomer would discover the old reports. Since she doesn't use that name.

    I saw her once and it was not a ripoff. She delivered service enthusiastically. I never repeated because she smelled (literally) of high volume. Very bad hygiene. I'm not quite sure how I managed to go through with it, honestly.

    The ripoff reports were after I'd seen her. She posts with different names and different pics, some that are her, and some that are just straight up fake.

    One time I responded to a completely different looking girl and when I got there, out comes this girl. I did the old, "I forgot my money" dance. And never looked back.

  11. #3780

    Ripoff / scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JackEyedOne  [View Original Post]
    But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742

    Nasty. And she will rip you off.

    What the hell was I thinking.
    Did she rip you off? Details of her scam / ripoff?

  12. #3779

    We all should know this by now.

    But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742

    Nasty. And she will rip you off.

    What the hell was I thinking.

  13. #3778

    Woman of your dreams

    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.

  14. #3777

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was expecting to meet her and she canceled somewhat abruptly and went radio silent. Can you share her SA profile? I haven't seen it or didn't realize it was the same person.
    Found it:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/171a1...9-71c97633baa7

  15. #3776
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    Whose hitting this

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Man I would motor boat her pussy thighs for hours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape