Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 16687
-
04-22-19 00:21 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 725Who's hitting this
Had to laugh.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
You know someone is.
The heart wants what it wants.
-
04-21-19 23:50 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 801Was she using "Jade" in the ad? I thought I saw someone that looked familiar.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 23:48 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 801Gabrielle is her name, she responded promptly to my texts & sent a couple pics without me asking. She is older than stated in her ad (who isn't)? But she is very pretty with little to no makeup. Her tummy's a little soft but nice ass and legs. DFK which she initiated, DATY, gets super sloppy wet, great hygiene, clean & tasty. Covered FS, she told me later it's normally CBJ but she was pretty into it and we got into 69 without me asking. Great BJ, slow & deep. Being the old fucker I am, I didn't last long, and she was soaking wet. No rush, we laid for a bit afterword talking about all kinds of shit. Big hug & kiss when leaving, she told me she won't ever text, but hoped I would see her again. Most definately!
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 22:35 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 663Speaking of Jade she posted once not too long ago anyone seen any ads within the last week or so.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 20:35 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 698That's Gabrielle. She's a good one
I've seen her a couple times. Really good time. Pretty good menu. Gets really soaked downs there (she insists she doesn't squirt but I suggest otherwise).
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
I've not seen her in a while because I like to change it up too much, but I certainly wasn't disappointed.
-
04-21-19 18:01 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 504Whoa! When Popeye repeats you know they got to be good!
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 16:32 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 2120This girl goes by various names. She's been reported on before. But I'm not sure how a newcomer would discover the old reports. Since she doesn't use that name.
Originally Posted by JackEyedOne
[View Original Post]
I saw her once and it was not a ripoff. She delivered service enthusiastically. I never repeated because she smelled (literally) of high volume. Very bad hygiene. I'm not quite sure how I managed to go through with it, honestly.
The ripoff reports were after I'd seen her. She posts with different names and different pics, some that are her, and some that are just straight up fake.
One time I responded to a completely different looking girl and when I got there, out comes this girl. I did the old, "I forgot my money" dance. And never looked back.
-
04-21-19 14:13 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 114Ripoff / scam
Did she rip you off? Details of her scam / ripoff?
Originally Posted by JackEyedOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 13:28 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 242We all should know this by now.
But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742
Nasty. And she will rip you off.
What the hell was I thinking.
-
04-21-19 10:05 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 2120Woman of your dreams
Exceptionally clean and attractive:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001
I will and have repeated. Enough said.
-
04-21-19 09:17 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 2120Stacy
Found it:
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/171a1...9-71c97633baa7
-
04-20-19 16:40 #3776Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Whose hitting this
Man I would motor boat her pussy thighs for hours.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 15:25 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 508Lol
How did I know that would be your response. Just slightly doesn't meet the criteria tight. LOL.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 14:04 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 2120Extortion Attempt
Watch out for this one:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/425599733523
Pics are obviously fake, but I was curious to see what kind of scam they were playing. It's not the usual webcam signup bot. It's a real person (doubt it's a girl, more likely a dude).
Asks for a dick pic and your name. Then sends you a threatening screenshot of the conversation (with the dick pic) showing your phone number, saying they'll post it unless you "pay up. ".
I can't quite tell, is it sad or comical? Or both?
-
04-20-19 13:52 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 2120Fat chance?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
Hmm, that could be the name of a casino. Or a strip club?









Reply With Quote






