Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 552 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRider  [View Original Post]
    Don't beat yourself up too much dude. Sometimes you just feel connections with certain females for whatever reason that may be.

    Despite their line of work, they are still women and certain women just touch our hearts from time to time.

    I've met some ladies in this lifestyle who I wish I could have met under "normal" circumstances. As Billy Joel (and many others) said, "You're Only Human. ".
    Yup I was so taken a while back I actually paid for an overnight session with a longstanding honey l just wanted to hang with. Never done that in 15 years of mongering. It was worth it like catching lightning in a bottle but now I got to dial back the feelings or else get taken to the bank and back.

  2. #1792

    Nice response

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRider  [View Original Post]
    Don't beat yourself up too much dude. Sometimes you just feel connections with certain females for whatever reason that may be.

    Despite their line of work, they are still women and certain women just touch our hearts from time to time.

    I've met some ladies in this lifestyle who I wish I could have met under "normal" circumstances. As Billy Joel (and many others) said, "You're Only Human. ".
    So true. Most of us have been there too. It feels really stupid when your brain finally catches up to your heart but it happens all the time. It's just normal.

  3. #1791

    Don't Be Too Hard On Yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSleepy  [View Original Post]
    I even took her out for sushi like a chump does just to hang out.
    Don't beat yourself up too much dude. Sometimes you just feel connections with certain females for whatever reason that may be.

    Despite their line of work, they are still women and certain women just touch our hearts from time to time.

    I've met some ladies in this lifestyle who I wish I could have met under "normal" circumstances. As Billy Joel (and many others) said, "You're Only Human. ".

  4. #1790

    They Probably Just Moved On

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]

    Where did they all go, and why did they leave??
    They may have met someone special and quit the business.

    Or possibly met whatever financial or educational goal they had and moved into a different line of work.

    It may be as simple as a relocation to a different place.

    Hard to know for sure, but hopefully you will meet a new one that you connect with on the same or better level.

    Best wishes!

  5. #1789

    Paula is back

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    We used to have a lot of excellent therapists that would give at lease a happy ending, if not more. There was Paula, Romy, Stephanie, Treasure to name just a few. Now we only have Kimberly (and I wasn't a huge fan of her massage). WTH?

    Where did they all go, and why did they leave??
    Paula posts periodically on massageanywhere. Everyone else on your list, sadly, has moved on to my knowledge. -Stallion.

  6. #1788

    Why aren't there any good massage therapists anymore?

    We used to have a lot of excellent therapists that would give at lease a happy ending, if not more. There was Paula, Romy, Stephanie, Treasure to name just a few. Now we only have Kimberly (and I wasn't a huge fan of her massage). WTH?

    Where did they all go, and why did they leave??

  7. #1787

    Scammers Are Stupid.

    Real lack of effort using an easily reverse searched photo. I have no idea how this spammer got my side digits. Just a friendly heads up for you all. Fake AF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ED50EDC-E52D-4396-9341-7008F31E55EC.jpg‎   32239E0E-E317-4FEC-9F2B-3D08AC603C33.jpg‎   0FCD5253-EFC7-4D63-81F2-5F79C00F05B8.jpg‎  

  8. #1786

    Coming back after a LTR

    I go through my old phone, charge it back up, re-fill it. Start texting my favorites. It feels like I'm starting from stratch. My favorite was a girl a few years ago named Caia, she moved to FL, and we kept in touch, she would visit me everytime she was in town. After gettig the LTR I told her I couldn't. We all have these girls we remember, and wish we can find again. Mine was Caia. She had to be my personal best. I even took her out for sushi like a chump does just to hang out.

    Feels like I am in the wrong forum to talk about this, but hey, what makes us happy? Dinner with her did. Only regret was not spending more time with her.

    Now, the world makes more. So, when I finally meet another Caia or Tara (before drugs) , I know what to do =) Dinner. , chill, and lots of fun =).

  9. #1785

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what you gents do in preparation for your meet up? If I'm set on seeing a friend that day a go full Turkish bath on myself in the AM, manscape and bring an overnight bag with disinfectant, baby wipes and mouthwash for before and after.

    Typically I never drive myself, my office is centrally located with a big anon parking deck, most of my hobbying happens during business hours -so I'll hit one of our executive washrooms, tidy up then call an Uber.

    Makes the rest of the day flyby.
    You have it made my friend. I wish I had those perks and could do all that in preparation. I find that I just shower and go. Scope place out. Park usually in a adjacent lot.

  10. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by Derukuriku  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    I've been lurking since 2007.

    I've mostly just been dealing with regular women but I'm done. I want to finally get out there and get in on the action. I'm hesitating though because I'm scared to death of getting busted. Can I please have some advice on how to shake the nerves. I need some action. Please respond asap.
    If you visit escorts who are well reviewed you should have zero fears of getting busted. If it's a new girl, I would plan on arriving at her location at least 30-45 minutes before your scheduled apoinment time to scope out the parking lot for loitering donut munchers.

  11. #1783

    What's Your PreGame Ritual?

    Just curious what you gents do in preparation for your meet up? If I'm set on seeing a friend that day a go full Turkish bath on myself in the AM, manscape and bring an overnight bag with disinfectant, baby wipes and mouthwash for before and after.

    Typically I never drive myself, my office is centrally located with a big anon parking deck, most of my hobbying happens during business hours -so I'll hit one of our executive washrooms, tidy up then call an Uber.

    Makes the rest of the day flyby.

  12. #1782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 307
    Quote Originally Posted by Derukuriku  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    I've been lurking since 2007.

    I've mostly just been dealing with regular women but I'm done. I want to finally get out there and get in on the action. I'm hesitating though because I'm scared to death of getting busted. Can I please have some advice on how to shake the nerves. I need some action. Please respond asap.
    Start drinking heavily!

  13. #1781

    Reviewed girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Derukuriku  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    I've been lurking since 2007.

    I've mostly just been dealing with regular women but I'm done. I want to finally get out there and get in on the action. I'm hesitating though because I'm scared to death of getting busted. Can I please have some advice on how to shake the nerves. I need some action. Please respond asap.
    If you see girls that others have reviewed, then they are probably not Uncle LEO. You also know what to expect for the most part. That's why the forum is a great tool. I've been in the game for about 15 years and I still get nervous seeing a new girl.

  14. #1780

    I need some advice

    Hello fellas,

    I've been lurking since 2007.

    I've mostly just been dealing with regular women but I'm done. I want to finally get out there and get in on the action. I'm hesitating though because I'm scared to death of getting busted. Can I please have some advice on how to shake the nerves. I need some action. Please respond asap.

  15. #1779
    Just wanted to say your post gave me a good chuckle and not a single lie was told LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastRendezvous  [View Original Post]
    OK I've been sitting on this rant for a little while and now its time for group therapy with the local perverts.

    What the actual fuck is the matter with these wimmenz asking (almost begging) for FS session when you arrive for BBBJ?! I'm not even talking about upselling I'm talking about stopping in the middle of the head bobbing to say some dumb shit like "you don't want to fuck today?" or "when you gna try my pussy baby?" or my personal fav "you know you can get this pussy for the same price". I'm just like look little biyatch you kno damn well I came here for the mouth stop trying to turn me into a cooze hound for dangerous twat.

    Next item on the list off my burning heart is these ads on these sites. Google these ad sites and it describes the sites as places where you can find poon for "less than $80" then you get on the site and someone's barely decent looking granddaughter is soliciting $100 for the qv. I mean cmon birdy. This got to be a violation of terms of use or some shit I mean can I litigate these mother fuckers for false advertising bc I'm american so I'm itching to sue someone..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape