Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,031 to 21,045 of 26384
-
04-19-19 22:13 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 217How are the bodies on both of them? Jessica sent me face pics that she used to post. How do they currently look? I'm asking about tits, ass, thighs, not war wounds. Those I expect.
Originally Posted by RandomG123
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 20:00 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 118Avoid
Easy set up, cheap motel on south side. Definitely not the girl in the pics, not even the correct race. 20 something who looks like she lost about 200 lbs when the clothes came off. Lame BBBJ, no effort to put more than an inch in her mouth, refused any direction. On to the main event, lazy dog was the only option available, refused to move. Constantly asking for more money, all the way out the door. She became a little threatening, but I'm a peaceful man.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/543964003192
-
04-19-19 19:44 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 116She used to walk Lincoln. Haven't seen her out in a while.
.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 19:20 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 64Fake Penny Cashmir
I think she is fake because you have to Drive to her apartment complex, then Send cash to an email baregifts@mail.com or go home without ever seeing her first which there are other cities on this site with the exact same Email / text phrases so its definitely an online scam.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 18:52 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 774Kim also ripoff.
Yes and she has a serious H problem and will RIP you off if she gets the chance. Been there and reported so.
Good luck!!
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 18:39 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 656Save your time and money
This one will schedule and promise a good time problem is when you are near her place on SS she goes silent. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/846565383495.
-
04-19-19 16:28 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 124Wish there was a like button on here! I could not agree more.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 14:10 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 299Amanda Greene.
Someone said they saw her about a month back. She just texted me saying she's returning to Milwaukee next week. I'd really like to see her. But I think someone left a so-so review on her. I legit tried to find it but couldn't. Anyone have any info on her?
Www.moderdaylover.com
-
04-19-19 13:20 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 64Her name is Jessica which she has her own thread in Milwaukee or search this escort thread and her roommate is Nikki on skipthegames and they both offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 12:32 #5345Regular Member

Posts: 14I finally heard back from her today and she said she was not taking on new clients. Though for 500 dollars an hour she is crazy. That ass is awesome but not for that kind of cash. You can get Victoria Secret supermodel quality in Chicago for less. GPS or Golden Ass Syndrome if you will.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 12:25 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 733Real Pics?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/758186084976
Was curious about this one. Anyone get real pics or info?
-
04-19-19 12:03 #5343Regular Member

Posts: 14I believe she is legit as everything seems legit from a logistical standpoint. Downside is I have tried contacting her many times and have yet to see a single response. Kind of frustrating as she has a killer body that is exactly what I am searching for.
Originally Posted by RandomG123
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 10:27 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 380Bree Breeze Breezy
I seen her awhile back for more info. Post 4693.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 10:08 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 166Breeze
I'm surprised you liked her. She was ok when we did car date for 60. But finally got her to come see me outcall. 150 for hhr was not worth it. Short petite in her mid 30's. Small boobs that sags already. Has baby gut. Decent face but looks a bit older. She reeks smoke. Once the clothes off saw signs of usage. Started off BBBJ. She quickly throws on the cover and wants to to doggy only. I'm a DATY fan but she smells down there so I just passed on it. She didn't rush and does wants you to cum ASAP. I ask her to go CG but she said she doesn't like to go on top. So I asked to do MISH and just pounded away to force it out of me so that she can leave. I won't repeat and the only thing I recommend is car date for a quick dump.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 09:14 #5340Regular Member

Posts: 1Wow
Thats a high price for sure, if I was rich I would be in there like swimwear though! LOL.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





