Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #1986
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Be Careful

    Greetings,

    Just want to let everyone know that there was a LEO raid over the last two days going after hotel based CAMPS. I got info from someone at the hotel who witnessed 2 young Chinese citizens handcuffed and hauled off. I believe the boss is the one who advertises all over the place that they offer BBFS in Rosemead on Valley, Torrance on PCH, and perhaps other places. The UC posed as a client. This might be the start of a more comprehensive investigation, and / or lead to a reverse sting so be vigilant and avoid all ads offering BBFS in them. This is not the House of Milfs from hx.

  2. #1985

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple, beautiful and awesome service.
    Do they charge extra for MSOG? If they do that would be a deal breaker for me.

  3. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFellow23  [View Original Post]
    I set a up an appointment with her soon from this ad.

    https://adlist24.io/classified-datin...ian-girl?yes=1

    Is she legit and how were the girls?
    I saw a couple, beautiful and awesome service.

  4. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    About a time, actually long overdue, she needs to update her pics. A good reliable provider, tho.
    How outdated are the pics? Is she that old?

  5. #1982

    Booker Cherry

    I set a up an appointment with her soon from this ad.

    https://adlist24.io/classified-datin...ian-girl?yes=1

    Is she legit and how were the girls?

  6. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by BritHeron227  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if she is still active? Any intel?

    Thanks much appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monica-e...s-angeles-6504
    About a time, actually long overdue, she needs to update her pics. A good reliable provider, tho.

  7. #1980
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I think it helped me. I am glad people can spend valuable time looking at women pictures. I just don't have this valuable time to waste, I am busy. Things change and the place was true to me. What is your problem?

    I made this thread and carried it to the point where you can say, don't help other members.

    You are welcome.
    It's always good to know. If she is way too far off, an option to walk out. I usually visit providers not expecting the pics are real.

  8. #1979

    ISO Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/search-77623

    Last time I saw her ad was with ktownescort last year. She used to travel to east coast, but have not seen her ad there, either.

    Does anyone know her status? Thanks.
    Sorry, the first Diana from the link above.

    Or, this one here https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-es...angeles-416145.

  9. #1978

    Moli?

    Anyone have the contact info for moli? If so can you please pm me? No # listed on them.

  10. #1977

    ISO Diana

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/search-77623

    Last time I saw her ad was with ktownescort last year. She used to travel to east coast, but have not seen her ad there, either.

    Does anyone know her status? Thanks.

  11. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceancrest0  [View Original Post]
    Was she in her 20's or is she more in her 30's.
    None of these kgirls are actually in their 20's. Extremely rare if not impossible to actually find kgirls in 20's in the States.

  12. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by BritHeron227  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if she is still active? Any intel?

    Thanks much appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monica-e...s-angeles-6504
    She's around still but down in Redondo now. Use the second number on that ad.

  13. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    I did. She's Star from the palace.

    She's. Pretty enthusiastic. Nice augmented tits, cute face, small butt.
    Was she in her 20's or is she more in her 30's.

  14. #1973

    Angela Baby

    Anyone know if she's still around?

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/a...538e988b471a/s

  15. #1972

    Innocent Monica.

    Does anybody know if she is still active? Any intel?

    Thanks much appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monica-e...s-angeles-6504

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape