Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10237
-
04-23-19 11:44 #277Senior Member

Posts: 120What do you think
This girl is being pimped along with about 5 or 6 other girls in the same area. Probably all users so I'd watch my ass, where there's pimps there's drugs. There are also 2 women working of Blackwod, one older one younger, also run by a pimp. All of the aforementioned usually have ads all day on stg. Then there is the group on city x that have no faces and area code 267 who are also being pimped out. They aren't hard to spot, just takes a little recon. There is also an ad on stg which I've seen sporadically which I highly suspect is law enforcement. She is currently using the caption "just an around the way girl aiming to please" age 35 out of deptford.
Originally Posted by MrPredictable
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 18:56 #276Senior Member

Posts: 93What's her face like? Is she pretty?
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 15:26 #275Senior Member

Posts: 157Surprised I haven't seen info about her.
I have been seeing her ads daily and she offers a lot so it seems great. However I have seen no reviews, which doesn't seem great.
I google her number and it has been associated with girls in the past.
What do you guys think?
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...0/668947945380
-
04-18-19 07:37 #274Senior Member

Posts: 120Ari
Saw a couple of reviews. Maybe they were fake who knows. Thanks for your recon and sorry you didn't get what you expected.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 10:01 #273Regular Member

Posts: 6Dawn
Can 2nd ya on Dawn been seeing her for a bit now always my go to girl always into it and hasn't disappointment me yet!
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 23:24 #272Senior Member

Posts: 33Did you see reviews or a review? As in just one review. I only saw one from tna. Either way, regardless of what her performance might be, that day she was being a timewasting piece of shit.
Originally Posted by Geo101
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 19:55 #271Senior Member

Posts: 125Dawn in Brooklawn
Saw Dawn in Brooklawn for a second visit not long ago. First time was for a quick BBBJTCCIM which she completed with expert skill. She really knows how to use her mouth and is a very accomplished rimmer as well. This time I wanted FS and she did not disappoint. No anal on the menu but all other positions were provided to a satisfactory completion all over her nice round ass. She is definitely curvy but I actually prefer that. She loves to kiss, is a very sweet girl, and truly seems to enjoy the time spent. Everything written in her ad I have found to be true.
Rates were 60 for BJ, 100 for FS for a half-hour visit. I recommend a visit if you like a curvy, sweet, cum guzzler. Just a heads up that she seems to have phone issues from time to time so can take a few tries to get in touch but once a date is set, she's always been ready completely on time.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...o/129979036658
-
04-15-19 16:02 #270Senior Member

Posts: 247Juicy
Anyone see the girl who goes by Juicy and is sometimes in Burlington and other Mt Laurel? I have a feeling that the pictures are someone else, but she's got a banging body.
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...t/221816207958
I just found the pictures in this ad, 2 sisters, Kandy and Aquafina, also have seen one of them go by Kali. Anything on any of them?
http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/2-girl-aquafina-kandy-daddy/960941652266
-
04-15-19 15:03 #269Senior Member

Posts: 120Ari
I found reviews of her on tna washington they seemed pretty good. Guess you can't rely on intel either anymore.
Originally Posted by AfternoonDelit
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 10:30 #268Senior Member

Posts: 77Thank you!
Thanks! I almost pulled the trigger with her cause of the pse. I googled her and couldn't find much other than a twitter and an instagram account.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 09:13 #267Senior Member

Posts: 33Ari staccs pics
Forgot to upload pics.
-
04-11-19 16:41 #266Senior Member

Posts: 33Ari Staccs- time wasting escort.
This one was weird. I get to the hotel, she tells me to go to her floor, then call again for the room number. I get to her room. I knock. No answer. But I hear a dog barking inside and someone else moving inside. I knock after another minute. Again, no answer. After, like, 2 minutes, I call. She doesn't pick up. I start to leave, but come back one more time, since I made the stupid trip there. This time, when I knock someone tells me I have the wrong room, and I'm pretty sure the voice was her pretending to be a man. Fucking stupid. At that point, I just leave. What an idiot.
-
04-06-19 21:40 #265Senior Member

Posts: 247You're welcome.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 16:56 #264Senior Member

Posts: 571Thank you.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 14:27 #263Senior Member

Posts: 247http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/403233835795
Originally Posted by AtlGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





