Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 682 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 10227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #267

    Ari staccs pics

    Forgot to upload pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ari.jpg‎   ari2.jpg‎  

  2. #266

    Ari Staccs- time wasting escort.

    This one was weird. I get to the hotel, she tells me to go to her floor, then call again for the room number. I get to her room. I knock. No answer. But I hear a dog barking inside and someone else moving inside. I knock after another minute. Again, no answer. After, like, 2 minutes, I call. She doesn't pick up. I start to leave, but come back one more time, since I made the stupid trip there. This time, when I knock someone tells me I have the wrong room, and I'm pretty sure the voice was her pretending to be a man. Fucking stupid. At that point, I just leave. What an idiot.

  3. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    You're welcome.

  4. #264

  5. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info? The post is down on Skip the games.
    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/403233835795

  6. #262
    Has anybody seen her. I was trying to set something up but she a little 2 pricey.

    I mean I love the way body looks specially herbass but if I'mma pay her price she better be on point, and some of these girls posting nice thick pics most of the time end up being fat with a huge belly. For the 250 for an h she asking 4 she better look right!

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/5-exper...t-609-18470777

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...-1677/1/600009

  7. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, she told me that she's from Connecticut and the new number goes along with the story of her life that she so easily shared.
    I texted her and got a few pics. I'm in Delaware but get to NJ occasionally and she said let's meet. I'll give her a try next time over there.

  8. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    So I just spent a half hour with Sue Thomas in Audubon / Mt Ephraim. Very nice girl / lady, open to many things if you want to pay for it. Everything is covered, but her BJ with the cover is very good and you don't even notice that you're covered. She's small and in shape, with baby damage. Her pictures are her, great teeth and smile. Very chatty with lots of dirty talk. You can tell her that I referred her if you want, I don't get anything from it but it might ease the process.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/494759109631
    Do you have any contact info? The post is down on Skip the games.

  9. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I am relatively new to all this and the Skip the games listings are interesting but the one big piece of missing information is the price. I know from the street, there is almost a universal price for services and if the SW throws out a high #, you are free to drop her right back off. Skip the Games, its not quite that easy to make the connection, find a suitable time only to find out that she might be asking for double what you had in mind and there you are, caught in bad situation. I am somewhat reluctant to ask in advance since it could be a trap on the other side.
    Skip the games has been kind of a hit or miss for me, been using it for about 2 years and you often see the same girls posting on it. There are a few good ones that show up on there and for the most part the girls have been very upfront with me in regards to pricing and will often send me pics to verify that it isn't leading to bait and switch. Typical tit shot giving me a thumbs up. Been six months since I've made the rounds due to a seriously broken foot and I have to say the selection on STG has gone a bit downhill when I started looking again this past week. So much so that I may just have to go to an AMP to get my fix.

  10. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]

    So how does a relatively new monger find out the damages, for both Sue Thomas mentioned and any other prospective STG listing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Just ask what the donation for their time is. I never get into details until I'm there personally.

  11. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I am relatively new to all this and the Skip the games listings are interesting but the one big piece of missing information is the price. I know from the street, there is almost a universal price for services and if the SW throws out a high #, you are free to drop her right back off. Skip the Games, its not quite that easy to make the connection, find a suitable time only to find out that she might be asking for double what you had in mind and there you are, caught in bad situation. I am somewhat reluctant to ask in advance since it could be a trap on the other side.

    So how does a relatively new monger find out the damages, for both Sue Thomas mentioned and any other prospective STG listing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    You text them and ask. I use a textnow number so they don't get my real one.

  12. #256

    Great report

    I am relatively new to all this and the Skip the games listings are interesting but the one big piece of missing information is the price. I know from the street, there is almost a universal price for services and if the SW throws out a high #, you are free to drop her right back off. Skip the Games, its not quite that easy to make the connection, find a suitable time only to find out that she might be asking for double what you had in mind and there you are, caught in bad situation. I am somewhat reluctant to ask in advance since it could be a trap on the other side.

    So how does a relatively new monger find out the damages, for both Sue Thomas mentioned and any other prospective STG listing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    So I just spent a half hour with Sue Thomas in Audubon / Mt Ephraim. Very nice girl / lady, open to many things if you want to pay for it. Everything is covered, but her BJ with the cover is very good and you don't even notice that you're covered. She's small and in shape, with baby damage. Her pictures are her, great teeth and smile. Very chatty with lots of dirty talk. You can tell her that I referred her if you want, I don't get anything from it but it might ease the process.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/494759109631

  13. #255

    Sue Thomas

    So I just spent a half hour with Sue Thomas in Audubon / Mt Ephraim. Very nice girl / lady, open to many things if you want to pay for it. Everything is covered, but her BJ with the cover is very good and you don't even notice that you're covered. She's small and in shape, with baby damage. Her pictures are her, great teeth and smile. Very chatty with lots of dirty talk. You can tell her that I referred her if you want, I don't get anything from it but it might ease the process.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/494759109631

  14. #254

    Atlantic City

    I was planning on heading out to AC in the near future and wanted to know what the indy scene is like for an outcall to the hotels.

    And ladies that could be recommended?

  15. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84  [View Original Post]
    This is her new number. 4754347031. She just text me the other day telling me she got a new number.

    Any info on these 2 girls? I'm trying to set something for for this weekend's.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/milenna...irter-17819522

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-bar...rnite-14536509
    Interesting, she told me that she's from Connecticut and the new number goes along with the story of her life that she so easily shared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape