Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6944
-
04-20-19 09:37 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 60Ron is correct. 244 was mentioned very briefly here a while ago and for good reason. Legend has it (from ex-mongers that apparently went there) back in Jan there was a 'policy change' to help increase biz. It had been a standard ME with nothing to see but late 2018 it appears they started experimenting with new services. I can only assume it went well and got out of hand in an area that is normally quiet and low key.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
On a side. Anyone been to Burn recently? I've gotten a few reports (y doesn't anyone post) and they are odd. It appears 'under new management' might be the case and its almost like someone pressed the reset button.
-
04-17-19 19:29 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 1715244
That is the AMP in Simsbury that was raided about 3 weeks ago by feds state an local LE Look for many posts an Courant article here.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 18:18 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 586Berlin Turnpike
I drove up the Pike recently. Maybe just out of nostalgia. Its hard to believe that there are no strip clubs left on this road. When I came to Connecticut, there were four.
-
04-17-19 18:16 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 586Sorry for my ignorance.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
What is or was the "244?
-
04-15-19 20:35 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 60Vibes
Yes this is what I mean by Vibes. But it seems she may have moved on. But if I am wrong please post.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Also "The 244" being open. As one ex-monger told me about that statement: "Only a fool would go back there. Be my guest as you must want to Lose Your Life".
-
04-15-19 17:58 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 1715Agree
I agree 100% Well said. Some time actions speak louder than words.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 16:23 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 586I found that Lilly was able to communicate in ways other than verbally. Her way of playing in the Table Shower. Her way of grabbing you to lead you down the hall. Her giggles when you touched her.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
She made it fun. Not as great as Nicole, but still fun.
-
04-14-19 15:01 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 1715Taylor speaks Manderin
I would urge you to look at all of Taylors posts the last two weeks in General Reports an Vernon. Especially of his reprinting of Stoners posts from 2006. Yes from 13 years ago.
Originally Posted by TaylorTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 23:04 #1536Banned Member

Posts: 31It's Open
I went there the other day. A+.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 20:09 #1535Banned Member

Posts: 31Really?
Sophia / Lily Sophia and Lily talks a lot in my experience.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 11:46 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 190I prefer when they can communicate or are friendly because you can crack a joke or put a smile on their face. Its a thankless job and can get monotonous. Who wouldn't want to make a friend or share a laugh. It sort of brightens their day. Plus they remember you for next time and might give you an even better massage. I've had the fortune of getting to know some of these gals at various places and I think they appreciate that when you get to know them.
Besides Burn I haven't been hearing much from the other EH places. Anybody know what's up? I know at Silver they are prettier but again not much communication.
PM me if your shy or share with everyone.
-
04-12-19 21:33 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the confirmations / updates on Burn. So it sounds like Lilly / Sophia have 'moved on'?
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
Well I do agree if there is 0 communication yes it can be kinda like. Awkward. The biggest reason for this is the language barrier. I was told by both of them they do not speak English except for a handful of words (hence why they repeat themselves a ton). But I enjoyed the 'vibes' if this makes any sense but yes when you cannot even communicate at all I agree it can get very boring and awkward. Other AMPs at least they can speak broken English and can carry somewhat of a convo.
-
04-12-19 17:43 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 190Sophia and Lilly.
I agree with Rover. These 2 don't talk much an maybe that's why I feel its a little boring. Sometimes I almost fall asleep. I like to connect with the masseuse. I need to break the ice, get them to laugh. I seem to get more distance with that once they warm up to you.
-
04-12-19 17:01 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn.
I re visited this afternoon and drew Angela 5'8 ish about 130's definitely new to the game! Will take time for her to learn the ropes! I asked about old crew and got a giggle and a smile! And yes Nicole was on couch reading for those who are wondering where the old crew is. Stay safe, peace.
-
04-12-19 13:21 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 60Come on now. What's up in EH
Honestly always felt Lilly was very good. No talking but seemed to know her craft well. Sophia seemed to be a wildcard but still was good. Again no talking. But was always happy with the service. Names I am going to guess here but I think one is MiMi and the other Angela? Please confirm. I would say dull with MiMi. There is always one constant there we know is a true professional. Do we agree the "rush" has died down? That is the report I am getting from PM Mongers (my name for you who only use PM vs posting! Also the reports of prying eyes having pre judgements of this fine establishment seem to also be dead or never were real.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
I can't say the same of some other EH places. Staying away. Reports of The Old Factory being a Massage Eny now because of some visit and some of the other ones near Pratt and that plaza (Rt 2 behind it) are hit miss and not recommended because of prying eyes.
But if you have something to share please do!









Reply With Quote





