Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6932
-
04-13-19 20:09 #1547Banned Member

Posts: 31Really?
Sophia / Lily Sophia and Lily talks a lot in my experience.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 11:46 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 190I prefer when they can communicate or are friendly because you can crack a joke or put a smile on their face. Its a thankless job and can get monotonous. Who wouldn't want to make a friend or share a laugh. It sort of brightens their day. Plus they remember you for next time and might give you an even better massage. I've had the fortune of getting to know some of these gals at various places and I think they appreciate that when you get to know them.
Besides Burn I haven't been hearing much from the other EH places. Anybody know what's up? I know at Silver they are prettier but again not much communication.
PM me if your shy or share with everyone.
-
04-12-19 21:33 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the confirmations / updates on Burn. So it sounds like Lilly / Sophia have 'moved on'?
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
Well I do agree if there is 0 communication yes it can be kinda like. Awkward. The biggest reason for this is the language barrier. I was told by both of them they do not speak English except for a handful of words (hence why they repeat themselves a ton). But I enjoyed the 'vibes' if this makes any sense but yes when you cannot even communicate at all I agree it can get very boring and awkward. Other AMPs at least they can speak broken English and can carry somewhat of a convo.
-
04-12-19 17:43 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 190Sophia and Lilly.
I agree with Rover. These 2 don't talk much an maybe that's why I feel its a little boring. Sometimes I almost fall asleep. I like to connect with the masseuse. I need to break the ice, get them to laugh. I seem to get more distance with that once they warm up to you.
-
04-12-19 17:01 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 201Burn.
I re visited this afternoon and drew Angela 5'8 ish about 130's definitely new to the game! Will take time for her to learn the ropes! I asked about old crew and got a giggle and a smile! And yes Nicole was on couch reading for those who are wondering where the old crew is. Stay safe, peace.
-
04-12-19 13:21 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 60Come on now. What's up in EH
Honestly always felt Lilly was very good. No talking but seemed to know her craft well. Sophia seemed to be a wildcard but still was good. Again no talking. But was always happy with the service. Names I am going to guess here but I think one is MiMi and the other Angela? Please confirm. I would say dull with MiMi. There is always one constant there we know is a true professional. Do we agree the "rush" has died down? That is the report I am getting from PM Mongers (my name for you who only use PM vs posting! Also the reports of prying eyes having pre judgements of this fine establishment seem to also be dead or never were real.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
I can't say the same of some other EH places. Staying away. Reports of The Old Factory being a Massage Eny now because of some visit and some of the other ones near Pratt and that plaza (Rt 2 behind it) are hit miss and not recommended because of prying eyes.
But if you have something to share please do!
-
04-12-19 12:05 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 190New?
Burnside. New doesn't necessarily mean bad. And who are these new gals? We need some names and details.
In the past I've had Lilly and Sophia and I found them to be somewhat dull. So maybe new is good.
-
04-12-19 08:34 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 607Saw Nicole yesterday at lunch, all is well and she was great as usual.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 22:50 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 60Conflicting info.
Just wondering to those have been recently back to Burn. Can you confirm the talent there? I'm getting multiple reports by PM and I'm just really curious if there has been a changing of the guards. I personally had a new provider when I went this past weekend. Saw another new face there as well. So just wondering if the "regulars" are still there? Some say yes some say no. Confused.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 20:11 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 335Ts
Bonus is that Nicole changes into her cute little short-shorts for the TS, which really enhances the entire massage experience, esp when she climbs on table and is crouched over my head massaging my back.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 12:59 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 586TAble shower
If you enjoy it, just ask. Why not? And Nicole and Lily were always very thorough. Great way to start the session.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 19:21 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 190Burnside
Its funny. I hear guys mention a table shower at Burnside but I've been there about 5 times and never even gotten it offered. Do you have to ask? Does it increase the price? Is it "thorough"? I often enjoy a good table shower as that sets the tone for the massage. Best TS is at the place in Bristol which has a nice legit table and not some cheap thing you can barely fit onto.
-
04-09-19 10:39 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 576I'll defer to you but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that she had been doing FS.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 09:52 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks BB. Good update. I also saw the "business woman" there. Maybe someone from HQ?! But sounds like you saw the old "good" crew? This is good as I didn't see the usuals. So I am happy to hear this. The only thing I want to make known is the cam right as you enter. I am sure this is for security but it's there. I also saw nothing out of the ordinary despite tons of rumors of seeing "vehicles" here and there. I don't know what to think. Keep the reports coming although it is very obvious from you "PM Mongers" you are no longer going because of the state of affairs. I don't blame ya. Be aware.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 22:16 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 201Burn
Rainy Monday, perfect for a warm table shower and a nice massage. I took a stroll over to Burn, drove up and down the avenue a couple of times just to assure myself due to the reports of parked vehicles. Walked in and found part of the old crew who welcomed me cheerfully while a new face stood to the side and watched. I asked who she was and was told she doesn't work here so I didn't push the issue. The rest was business as usual, very playful TS followed by a good massage and usual finish. I asked if everything was good and was told all is well! I was also curious so I asked about c (angling of powers and she laughed and smacked my but telling me I am silly. Place was quiet no one else around and that could be attributed to being Monday. Walked out with a cautious eye looking around for any signs of concern but saw nothing, coast was clear and no vehicle parked across the way. Stay safe, be sharp. Peace.











Reply With Quote




