Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3742

  2. #3741

    Portage bbw MILF age 50 ish

    Used name of sandy or Lisa anyone got recent info?

  3. #3740

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her this go round and I only saw her once before. I didn't experience a ripoff. But after I saw her others reported it. I would have stayed away anyway, though. I think a charitable rating would be 6 for looks, and 7. 5 for service. (For the one time I saw her, she really got into it. So much so that I'm not sure my presence was necessary. LOL) Overall, I was not interested in repeating. And then the ripoff reports happened.

    But yeah, it's the same Josie.
    Called Josie and had a little chat she told me pics are 100% accurate and are really her. Pics were taken about a week ago according to her. So do you think she is telling a fibb to me? She said when she opens the door I'll see an exact match to her posted pics. Any thoughts?

  4. #3739

    Lexxi

    I've been lurking here for a while so I figured I contribute. Saw lexxi and youd be dumb if you didn't do the same. Best experience out of the years I been doing this.

  5. #3738

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Guild0218  [View Original Post]
    Her Name isn't in her ad on STG She told me her name when she arrived at my room.
    Maybe it is safer to see her with outcall since then she can't have anyone hiding somewhere waiting for you to get undressed. Personally I would completely avoid, but then I've already had the ripoff experience.

  6. #3737

    10-4

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir!
    Glad you seen the post before you suffered the sight I did.

  7. #3736
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was fooled last summer by this one. As someone referenced "big as a bus' that is exactly what this one is. I got the hell out as soon as the door opened.
    Thank you sir!

  8. #3735

    Avoid avoid avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Searched for the pic she posted, no hits so maybe it is her. Not real crazy about getting together at a residence without any reviews, but it is on the west side which I'm pretty comfortable with. No idea about donations, I'll inquire the day I go.
    I was fooled last summer by this one. As someone referenced "big as a bus' that is exactly what this one is. I got the hell out as soon as the door opened.

  9. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Wj0272  [View Original Post]
    If you go, let me know how it is! I'm looking for someone next week to get a massage.
    Searched for the pic she posted, no hits so maybe it is her. Not real crazy about getting together at a residence without any reviews, but it is on the west side which I'm pretty comfortable with. No idea about donations, I'll inquire the day I go.

  10. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    It's good to know that it is the same girl though so if someone wants to chance it for some reason, at least they will know to proceed with caution. Although when she ripped me off, there wasn't anything that I could have done differently to avoid the ripoff.
    Her Name isn't in her ad on STG She told me her name when she arrived at my room.

  11. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her this go round and I only saw her once before. I didn't experience a ripoff. But after I saw her others reported it. I would have stayed away anyway, though. I think a charitable rating would be 6 for looks, and 7. 5 for service. (For the one time I saw her, she really got into it. So much so that I'm not sure my presence was necessary. LOL) Overall, I was not interested in repeating. And then the ripoff reports happened.

    But yeah, it's the same Josie.
    It's good to know that it is the same girl though so if someone wants to chance it for some reason, at least they will know to proceed with caution. Although when she ripped me off, there wasn't anything that I could have done differently to avoid the ripoff.

  12. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Josie that was ripping guys off. I would think she would be smart enough to at least change her name, but then again, if she wasn't smart enough not to rip guys off, she's just not to smart to start with.
    I haven't seen her this go round and I only saw her once before. I didn't experience a ripoff. But after I saw her others reported it. I would have stayed away anyway, though. I think a charitable rating would be 6 for looks, and 7. 5 for service. (For the one time I saw her, she really got into it. So much so that I'm not sure my presence was necessary. LOL) Overall, I was not interested in repeating. And then the ripoff reports happened.

    But yeah, it's the same Josie.

  13. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/657570706461

    It's tough to find an AA that's not as big as a bus lately. Any info on her? I texted her this morning, she responded right away, incall at her residence on the west side.
    If you go, let me know how it is! I'm looking for someone next week to get a massage.

  14. #3729

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Just how much bigger and older is Josie looking? Saw her a year and half or two years ago looked pretty decent then but girls can chance fast in the hobby.
    Is this the same Josie that was ripping guys off. I would think she would be smart enough to at least change her name, but then again, if she wasn't smart enough not to rip guys off, she's just not to smart to start with.

  15. #3728

    Lexus?

    These pictures look a lot like Lexus from years ago. She was around with Mercades. I did a double with them once. Can anyone verify if this is her? Thanks.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...e/814860355999

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape