Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 16694
-
04-17-19 15:53 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 801Searched for the pic she posted, no hits so maybe it is her. Not real crazy about getting together at a residence without any reviews, but it is on the west side which I'm pretty comfortable with. No idea about donations, I'll inquire the day I go.
Originally Posted by Wj0272
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:35 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 47Her Name isn't in her ad on STG She told me her name when she arrived at my room.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:14 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 961It's good to know that it is the same girl though so if someone wants to chance it for some reason, at least they will know to proceed with caution. Although when she ripped me off, there wasn't anything that I could have done differently to avoid the ripoff.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:00 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen her this go round and I only saw her once before. I didn't experience a ripoff. But after I saw her others reported it. I would have stayed away anyway, though. I think a charitable rating would be 6 for looks, and 7. 5 for service. (For the one time I saw her, she really got into it. So much so that I'm not sure my presence was necessary. LOL) Overall, I was not interested in repeating. And then the ripoff reports happened.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
But yeah, it's the same Josie.
-
04-17-19 13:59 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 411If you go, let me know how it is! I'm looking for someone next week to get a massage.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 13:36 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 961Josie
Is this the same Josie that was ripping guys off. I would think she would be smart enough to at least change her name, but then again, if she wasn't smart enough not to rip guys off, she's just not to smart to start with.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 13:16 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 334Lexus?
These pictures look a lot like Lexus from years ago. She was around with Mercades. I did a double with them once. Can anyone verify if this is her? Thanks.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...e/814860355999
-
04-17-19 12:27 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 47Josie / Madison.
Tough for me to say or compare her to since I haven't seen her before and not from the area. But she is above average in looks. To Me. And what she may lack she makes up for in personality. Her ass is very favorable to look at, and I'm an butt guy, If I saw her at a bar I'd take a 2nd look.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
Hope that helps.
-
04-17-19 11:20 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 801Erin
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/657570706461
It's tough to find an AA that's not as big as a bus lately. Any info on her? I texted her this morning, she responded right away, incall at her residence on the west side.
-
04-17-19 11:08 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 47Josie.
Saw her a couple weeks ago looks about the same as a few years ago about the same weight tits may be sagging a bit more.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 10:56 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 33Bella and the GPS.
Well you did ask for it and now it is official. Bella has officially raised her rates to 150 for hhr.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/362622318844
After hearing about Melters blood bath last week, and now this, I will cross her off my list for consideration.
-
04-17-19 03:04 #3723Regular Member

Posts: 12Definitely Meth.
I've seen this numerous times over the years; it's self-inflicted picking scars that people give themselves during periods of meth abuse.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 23:16 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 504Just how much bigger and older is Josie looking? Saw her a year and half or two years ago looked pretty decent then but girls can chance fast in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Guild0218
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 12:09 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 47Josie / Madison
I don't do many reviews but had some time today and wanted to try and give.
An informative report on my Dream.
So here Goes.
Had a dream about Josie last week in Madison.
Saw her add and she advertised as being on West Side where I am staying.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/349542708677
(9/10) Communication was good and she was on time to my location in West Madison.
(6/10) Appearance (definitely older than 30) But still slightly above average attractiveness.
(7/10) Conversation (could sustain small talk conversation).
(5/10) CBJ (probably because of the cover it made it just average) I can understand no BBBJ but. ?
(7/10) K9 I like looking at that thick ass from behind and she her kitty was tight.
(6/10) Back to CBJ with FIV (she squirted all over the Bed and mirror next to the bed) That was really hot!
(7/10) Kneeling Mish (squirted again) we've established that I like that. LOL and she is Flexible as advertised.
(6/10) On the Finishing HJ on her Chest. (she was a little rough on her tugging technique so I had to help her get it right).
(6. 5/10) Overall experience.
She did give me a kiss on the lips as she was leaving and once again some intelligent good conversation.
Then she texted me on Friday to let me know she was going out of town for the weekend in case I wanted.
To see her before she left. I guess that's a form of customer service. Not sure if I've had a "Provider" do that?
I probably will repeat at least once to see if maybe we were just "feeling" each other out.
-
04-16-19 07:26 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 2120Obviously fake. If you're using Chrome, right-click the image and select "Search Google for Image. ".
Originally Posted by Rocky049
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





