Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 16690
-
04-18-19 19:42 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 1136Lexxi is worth the dream. No BS always seems to be accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
Originally Posted by RandomeGuyX121
[View Original Post]
Girl next door home grown.
-
04-18-19 18:11 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's got at least 3 different ads with 3 different sets of pics. So which set are you asking about? LOL.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 16:36 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 660Amanda
New girl in town. Visiting - seen her before. Very accommodating and GFE.
Hosting eastside through the weekend.
PM for details.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/238757416814
-
04-18-19 13:40 #3742Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone have experience with Camille?
-
04-18-19 13:27 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 354Portage bbw MILF age 50 ish
Used name of sandy or Lisa anyone got recent info?
-
04-18-19 13:20 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 394Josie
Called Josie and had a little chat she told me pics are 100% accurate and are really her. Pics were taken about a week ago according to her. So do you think she is telling a fibb to me? She said when she opens the door I'll see an exact match to her posted pics. Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 04:40 #3739Regular Member

Posts: 9Lexxi
I've been lurking here for a while so I figured I contribute. Saw lexxi and youd be dumb if you didn't do the same. Best experience out of the years I been doing this.
-
04-17-19 20:12 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 961Josie
Maybe it is safer to see her with outcall since then she can't have anyone hiding somewhere waiting for you to get undressed. Personally I would completely avoid, but then I've already had the ripoff experience.
Originally Posted by Guild0218
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 18:21 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 50810-4
Glad you seen the post before you suffered the sight I did.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 17:39 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 801Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 16:05 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 508Avoid avoid avoid
I was fooled last summer by this one. As someone referenced "big as a bus' that is exactly what this one is. I got the hell out as soon as the door opened.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 15:53 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 801Searched for the pic she posted, no hits so maybe it is her. Not real crazy about getting together at a residence without any reviews, but it is on the west side which I'm pretty comfortable with. No idea about donations, I'll inquire the day I go.
Originally Posted by Wj0272
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:35 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 47Her Name isn't in her ad on STG She told me her name when she arrived at my room.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:14 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 961It's good to know that it is the same girl though so if someone wants to chance it for some reason, at least they will know to proceed with caution. Although when she ripped me off, there wasn't anything that I could have done differently to avoid the ripoff.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:00 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen her this go round and I only saw her once before. I didn't experience a ripoff. But after I saw her others reported it. I would have stayed away anyway, though. I think a charitable rating would be 6 for looks, and 7. 5 for service. (For the one time I saw her, she really got into it. So much so that I'm not sure my presence was necessary. LOL) Overall, I was not interested in repeating. And then the ripoff reports happened.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
But yeah, it's the same Josie.










Reply With Quote





