Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10969
-
04-17-19 18:02 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 272Francesca
I can't find your review. Are you sure you are talking about the same gal? She looks very blonde and Caucasian to me and that is what her profile says as well.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 17:15 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 244Francesca
Just keep in mind that she's half black. I reviewed her previously.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 16:58 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 57Francesca
Location was in the West Loop somewhere but they have other locations also. And I already answered the question on cost on a previous post.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 16:55 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 57I'm no expert and when she is lying down it's hard to gauge but they were probably they were definitely bigger than B's after thinking about it. Either way the girls hot and someone you should go check out.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 16:33 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 272Francesca
You have peaked my interest. What is her donation? Where does she have her in-call, not much information on this web site that you provided.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 15:51 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 272Annabelle
You say natural Bs but their web site says D. I have to believe that you are correct or are you remembering incorrectly?
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 15:16 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 121Annabelle
Hey Chinese Guy. Great review on Annabelle. You noted the cost was $$. That's an error, correct?
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 12:41 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 135Annabelle
I have have seen Annabelle several times over the past few years and she has always given a solid performance. She is a very cute blond with a good personality. She is constantly working. I too am pleased to hear that she has not lost her passion for providing good service. I may have to give her another try. The in-call studio apartment they use in the Gold Coast is a little creepy, but once you are inside the room all is good. At least you can come and go fairly anonymously in that building.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 11:36 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Annabelle
I saw her maybe a year and a half ago and she was exactly as you described. With how easy it is for girls to become jaded in this business you never know how long that'll last, so I'm glad to hear Annabelle is still a solid choice.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 11:20 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 57Correction.
Damage was $$ for 1.5 hours.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 08:19 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 57Annabelle. Michelle's Escorts
I figured it was time for me to try out a new agency, so I went with Michelle's based on the positive reviews. Looking through past threads, Annabelle seemed to be a favorite from the forums so I set up an appointment with her. Screening was pretty painless and got the earliest appointment with Annabelle for 8:45 pm, which being 44 years old, I am usually in a deep REM sleep, but feeling quite horny, I mustered the energy to make the drive. Location is in a good area in Gold Coast area. Once I arrived and got buzzed in, walking down the hallway reminded me of a horror flick because it was kind of creepy with the dim lights and creaky floors. When I got to the room and Annabelle opened the door, I thought I had the wrong room because the girl who greeted me is someone you would imagine as your kids kindergarten teacher. She had such a cute, pretty face. Cross between Mary Stuart Masterson and Penelope Ann Miller. My little guy instantly became excited about the next hour that he could barely contain himself. Annabelle was so warm and easy to talk to with such a great sense of humor. I ended up extending another 30 min because we had such a good conversation that went longer than my typical allotted "get to know" time and I didn't want to rush myself for the real fun. Amazing provider. Sensual DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I definitely will repeat again and encourage others who haven't met her to do the same. Rare combination of a girl with a pretty face, great body with natural b cups, and awesome personality. Damage $$ for 1. 5 hours.
http://www.michellesescorts.com/Annabelle.htm
-
04-16-19 08:49 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 65Alice-EEC
I saw Alice a week or so ago. Very cute GND Russian blonde girl. I think 23 was age. Face reminded me of Hailey Baldwin. Has a punk rock girl vibe to her. Not one with weird piercing and tats, but cute coffee shop girl vibe. Was pretty friendly and let me go to town on her. Solid BBBJ, rode me CG, then finish in missionary. Round 2 was CG, and finish in doggy. A bit quiet after sessions. Not sure why. Might have been tired I popped a blue pill and was on fire, so maybe I wore her out. Haha.
Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 20:20 #1597Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte mce
Has anyone seen Charlotte from mce lately?
-
04-15-19 17:19 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 77She's great, very easy to talk and great performer. Definitely not a clock watcher. $$$5.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 16:04 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 28Milana ECE
Just saw Milana from ECE. I know some of you have asked about her. She is a very cute European girl with a great smile. She was somewhat accommodating however did not seem to allow kissing. I worked my way to her cute perky tits and a great tasting DATY. She was responsive to the DATY and then we moved to a CBJ which for the price I am accustomed to BBBJ. That being said for a CBJ she sure did do a great job. Made it feel like nothing was there. Then onto Cowgirl followed by doggie. She is a very nice and sweet girl who seems to be learning the ropes. Has a very cute European accent and was fun to talk to for a little bit. I liked her enough that I would be willing to see her again and see if with some guidance can expand the menu a little.













Reply With Quote





