Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6986
-
04-17-19 15:56 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 31Cool
I am curious as to what she is looking for. Would she travel towards new haven to play at a house on the beach thanks.
Originally Posted by Ronhere32
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 15:24 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 48Liidia
https://www.seeking.com/member/58a39...1-29dbc5ebed61
I met with liidia today and not really worth it. Not into it.
150 for s half hour and I was just disappointed. Ok person maybe.
We just didn't hit it off. Not real fresh down stairs and didn't really want to give head.
-
04-17-19 12:33 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 576Been talking to her as well, haven't set anything up yet though.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 10:11 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 52Wife joined seeking arrangement
Wife created a profile to see what it was like. Everyday girl not a professional. Had a few good experiences but most guys on there are lunatics.
-
04-17-19 08:57 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 856Former stripper
https://www.seeking.com/member/f72af...2-a1d53fe9a2e5
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Think this might be her. She used to strip at Hollywood. They asker her not to return until she lost weight. If anyone ants a BJ from a fatty she's cheap.
-
04-17-19 00:52 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 856Any info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/44cc0...5-834360107fdc
Been messaging this one. Seems a little anxious. Anyone have an experience?
-
04-16-19 21:48 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 1234Am I the only one who remembers when that a girl like that would be cleaning strip clubs?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 20:47 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 353Careful of Bella
She was talked about on the waterbury section. She sets up hidden cameras to record you. She also brags about it on her site.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 20:44 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 5229I texted a reply to her this morning around 9 am. Finally got a reply near 6:30 pm. 9. 5 hours later.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
04-16-19 19:26 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 1041Haley
This girl is a stripper, lives in NB and dances at a joint in Southington.
Don't have her SA link, she probably already blocked me.
-
04-16-19 18:24 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 1041BellaBellzXo
This girl is an escort, has her own website and can be found on EroticMonkey.
https://www.seeking.com/member/79fed...a-203fde0e2110
https://www.bellabellzfeet.com/
-
04-16-19 15:20 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 1070Early on with one girl I made the mistake of sharing personal info. I told her didn't want to pursue things after our first and only lousy session. She was sufficiently pissed that she wasn't going to have her easy gravy train, that she threatened me with going to significant other etc. Fortunately I knew and also found out sufficient info on her that I was able to tell her I could do the same etc etc that she backed off from her threat. So, like I said before, after that never ever have first meet up at my place and keep things appropriately discreet until feel can truly trust someone. While many girls rationalize that they aren't escorts / prostitutes, they really are, just usually without the drug problems or pimps. The attitude of free money with no sex is why I stay away from the college ones, and why I found who to be wyp especially a waste of time and effort.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 10:46 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 1234Slutever
The TV Show "Slutever" did a recent episode on sugar relationships - https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video...407731846fe9b3.
A big focus was on Seeking Arrangement, featuring all three sides, babies, daddies, and employees of the site. The woman kept repeating over and over about how they were making thousands a month, yet never having sex with any of the daddies. One scene featured two SA employees holding a seminar repeating the same "free money, no sex required" mantra. We all know, unless the baby is extorting the daddy or the baby only defines sex as penis in vagina, that's complete BS.
I'm sharing this because the show, and Vice TV in general, is pretty popular with twentysomethings, and it may cause an influx of women who truly believe guys are going to throw big bucks and expensive gifts at them for nothing in return. This may be especially important for those considering sharing real information early in the game.
If you've got anyway to watch the episode, give it a shot. I found the episode pretty interesting, even if I don't buy the no sex angle.
-
04-16-19 09:42 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 121Report her
I'd report her to the website, then block her.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 09:41 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 362How did it go?
Originally Posted by BartSimpson12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




