Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6988
-
04-16-19 09:42 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 121Report her
I'd report her to the website, then block her.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 09:41 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 362How did it go?
Originally Posted by BartSimpson12
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 09:34 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 362I'm always worried about this sort of situation whenever I meet someone new. On SA, WYP and STG anyone can post an ad appearing to be for one purpose, but they can have something else in mind like robbery or blackmail or sting. Your spidey senses always have to be scanning. Your best friend in any situation in this hobby is your ability to walk away before anything gets weird.
Originally Posted by BartSimpson12
[View Original Post]
I look for ANY reason to ditch the deal, and my "trip line" to do that is SUPER sensitive. I have more busted M&Gs than successful ones, just because of this. It's a pain, but it's the nature of the hobby.
You made a good choice to meet first in a public place like DD. I personally would have insisted ahead of time at actually going into DD and having a conversation. I feel I can get a decent sense of whether a person is honest in their intentions over a cup of coffee.
Of course, ANY other person, and especially ANY male is a total deal breaker for me. Game over, full stop, walk away. The moment I saw her BF I would have driven out without identifying myself. Good on you for doing your homework on FB before meeting.
Another thing I do almost all the time is change the game on them in some way. For example, I'll suggest meeting in the parking lot of X business, next door to a Starbucks, from which I can see the parking lot of X business. If she's expecting to meet for an outcall at my place, I'll say "Actually, can we meet at X business and chat first? I would like to know you a little before inviting you to my place. " If she agrees I go to the Starbucks next door and park where I can see the lot of X business.
Then I watch her arrive and look around for me. If there is anyone else with her, I just ghost. If she's alone, I text and say "Actually, I'm at Starbucks, drive over here and meet me. " She may get frustrated at this point, but if she were planning anything that involves other parties, she'll have to move them too. Same with any kind of sting. Cops don't work alone. If she's not agreeable, it ends there. I assume it's likely she has another agenda. If she agrees and is alone, I watch her drive over and I go into Starbucks. This way I'm sitting in view of all their security cameras. If anything is weird, I never identify myself. I'm just another Starbucks customer. If all is well, we talk and I get the chance to try to determine if she's actually looking for a fair deal.
I've learned the hard way over the years that these measures are necessary.
-
04-15-19 22:39 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 431I talked to her, and have her number. I asked her is she was free Friday she said she was not. So I didn't end up following up with her.
Originally Posted by BartSimpson12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 19:20 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 4Lol
LOL She did same exact thing with me and wouldn't take any confirmation photos And giving excuses like oh I can't take a picture right now I'm driving or I'm in work etc. She also asked point blank how much I would pay her for a blowjob and sex. I ended up sending the the dick pic though LOL she also wanted to see my fb page. Very odd so I passed.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 17:56 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 1715Why
Got to ask. WHY DID YOU LET HER COME TO YOUR HOUSE? That my friend is asking for trouble. Bet you never did that again.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 17:27 #1387Regular Member

Posts: 4Happened before?
So this is happened before with her? Have any members actually successfully dreamed of her? I'm paranoid now, there's another one I'm supposed to meet for cocktails tonight Who I know is for real and has sent me confirmation pictures but now I'm sketched out I'm just going to get jumped and robbed in the parking lot LOL.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 17:13 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 1070Even with those apparently std right away, I still would insist on meeting nearby first. In your situation probably would have had the same outcome and you smart to take the loss. Hopefully that girl doing time by now.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 16:21 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 356Be careful. I had a girl ask me that question and we agreed on a number. When she came to my house she threatened to call the police unless I paid her off. She showed me the texts that she saved. I took the loss and gave her the money. Turns out she was one of the girls who robbed the sailor last year. She is tall, skinny, and black. Be careful out there and remember, a lot of these girls have nothing to lose.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 13:43 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 36Sexyprincess24 - Bristol, be careful!
Something seemed off with her, she demanded a dick pic but my phone doesn't have a camera on it. She was mad and said all phones can do it, haha not my $9.99 one! I blocked her and will move on to another. Stay safe guys!
Originally Posted by Callmecrazy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 13:39 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 1715Keep Looking
It will happen again. DD was a good place to meet in Plainville. She has been doing this since Christmas an it could have been a couple of her collage buddies. But she saw something that scared her off.
Originally Posted by BartSimpson12
[View Original Post]
Go find another gem They are there. But as of said before 90% of them are a waste of time.
-
04-15-19 13:16 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 390I'd politely respond with something like "I don't think we're going to work out but good luck with your search" then block her and move on to the next one.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 11:22 #1381Regular Member

Posts: 4Robber cattt
Well I joined SA and started sending messages out and cane across user Cattt.
https://www.seeking.com/member/846b0...3-27a866d25dc1
She looked cute, blonde 19 yo, nice body. She said she was up for whatever and if I just wanted to hook up that was fine. I looked her up on Facebook and saw she was a real girl from southington (with a boyfriend) but I figured whatever and scheduled a meet.
We scheduled to meet at the Dunkin' Donuts in Plainville and I show up there and I see her boyfriend who I recognized from her Facebook and 1 of his friends in a car. She never shows and blocks my number and blocks me from SA. I assume they were trying to rob me and lost the nerve when they saw me in person. Anyway just wanted to make people aware. Has anyone actually seen this girl or talked to her on phone? Not sure what happened and if they were going to rob me or they were just a spotter or protection for her. I'm reasonably attractive and sent her a pic before I met so I don't think my looks scared her off LOL.
This has kind of given me a bad taste for seeking. It seems like there are just scammers or drug addicted UTR's or very attractive young women who won't meet unless your a millionaire. I was hoping to find a regular girl going thru a bit of financial trouble willing to participate in a bit if I help you, you help me.
-
04-15-19 11:17 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 36What do you guys think?
I've been texting with a girl from SA this morning back and forth. Once we establish some of the basic info and details she asks how much $$ my offer would be. Immediately after that text she comes out with "Okay and how much are you trying to pay for a blow job then sex?
Holy hell, sounds like a setup to me, but its SA?
What do you guys think?
-
04-14-19 22:02 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 856More scammers
https://www.seeking.com/member/b17c3...5-99512c630930
https://www.seeking.com/member/38c43...2-4a9ae170ba5d
Both of them looking for gifts up front. The first one is just a scamming kid that thinks she can get paid to chat. The second one is from out of the country with poor English skills. Sometimes it's fun to waste their time. Reporting both of them.










Reply With Quote






