Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,001 to 27,015 of 37361
-
04-19-19 10:48 #10361Regular Member

Posts: 15Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck
My advice is if if you think the pics are fake and you can't find any reviews it's probably for a reason. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by Khansar
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 09:38 #10360Senior Member

Posts: 630Anyone?
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/32239490/
I've been to the house she is hosting out of for another girl who used to work out that house. She never uses a name in her ads
-
04-18-19 20:34 #10359Regular Member

Posts: 15Jean
Any info on this one. I am guessing the pictures are not real.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jean-bar...ichmond-432187
-
04-17-19 21:33 #10358Senior Member

Posts: 172Sky
Got s text from Sky today and she could use some help, I cannot get away to help her out, if you know her you might reach out.
-
04-17-19 20:45 #10357Senior Member

Posts: 678Saw sweetie tonight. She's super hot and has an open menu. Unfortunately that's all I can say that's positive. Not sure if she was having an off day or we just didn't click. Nothing against her by any means, just no chemistry. She's still a super sweet girl. Can't win them all I guess. Seriously doubt I'll repeat.
-
04-17-19 19:49 #10356Senior Member

Posts: 72I seen her about a year ago and have been looking for her. She provided a good service and was a wonder to look at from behind.
Originally Posted by RockinDude60
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 14:44 #10355Regular Member

Posts: 7Spinner
Fellow mongers,
I am looking to meet with a white spinner in the greater Richmond area. With all the BS out here and the loss of TER, its hard to know who is real etc. Please help me out if you don't mind sharing any you know to be reliable. Thanks in advance.
-
04-17-19 13:14 #10354Douchebag

Posts: 185Damage
You say she was overpriced, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 08:30 #10353Banned Member

Posts: 201Tried to meet her
She wouldn't meet me unless I texted her a pic of my staff first which I was not willing to do.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 07:14 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 957Red Tease
They went belly up. Not like I'm a lazy doggie / prone bone, good way.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 06:53 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 1775Ah.
This is definitely "the other one". Not bad but a bit over priced. I've never seen her place. She and I met at a neutral playground for our shenanigans. It was fun enough that I would repeat someday but "Meh" enough that I have not yet.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 19:24 #10350Regular Member

Posts: 7This is a pretty good one
Fellas caught up with this one her pics are real maybe a tad bit more weight but not noticeable. Simple text system with a call at first not bad to get in contact with. Kind of mechanicanical in a way CBJ was pretty good and K9 view was awesome. Kind of into it but not really no noises etc. Overall was and ok value for what you get. She does have a good personality and pretty cool to talk to no sign of a real bad habit. Doesn't like to come here to often cause of low ballers. Be safe fellas.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/609044064540
-
04-16-19 18:58 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 40Doggie, what was the third agency? TG is okay to work with, but they always stay in the airport area. Most of the babes are Brazilian. Sadly my Portuguese is worse than my Spanish. XO has some nice Russian babes, but as you said they don't send anyone to Richmond any more (I keep inquiring).
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 17:51 #10348Regular Member

Posts: 78Molly or?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1480820
Asked to do cam. I did then dark. Got to get burnt a couple times I guess.
Sent me to a website that looked legit but then asked to do verification with cam.
Just don't waste your money.
-
04-16-19 17:32 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 73Sorry, apparently there's two Ginas. I am talking strawberry blonde. Has anyone seen her at the location in Hull?
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





