Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2509
-
06-29-19 10:58 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 758Arrested
What gets people arrested is there mouth if they don't say anything then most of the time you walk its when you say anything you get arrested.
Your your own worst enemy.
SAY NOTHING AND THEY GOT NOTHING.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 10:20 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 478USA SEX GUIDE OBJECTIVE, safety and Security
I remember that clearly. And yet, that idiot was claiming self defense? Stand your ground? Against the Sheriffs and deputy's? Lock him up and throw away the key. Or fry him, much cheaper.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:23 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 920USA SEX GUIDE OBJECTIVE, safety and Security
Posting reviews of girls on USA alone does not get them arrested. What gets a girl arrested is doing outcalls and meeting unknown clients on a controlled environment where law enforcement has the control. A few years ago probably before many were on here a sheriff was shot by a providers Uncle who was doubling as security in PSJ.
A2 was being facetious in saying that people posting on here get girls busted and evidently sarcasm is lost on some.
This forum is for the reviewing of providers, the good the bad and the ugly. It is not much of a forum if all info is only shared in PM.
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence," wrote that connoisseur of wit, Oscar Wilde.
-
05-24-19 08:02 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 38Fxx club
I agree!! I'd just give them my plastic and move in. LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 09:34 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 41Splatter Negativity.
Have never seen Breezy, but found Hodar's stats on Splatster hard to believe till I looked at his posts. WTF is up with you Spatster? Nothing but rip-off reports. Haven't you ever had at least a decent dream to report on? Get a life dude and stop fixing on negative review.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 19:50 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 490Breezy / Jasmine
I second the Card of BULL SHIT on Splaster. Breezy / Jasmine / Crystal all the very same girl over the years and the VERY SAME style date. There will be NO / NONE BBFS or CIM for your traveling pleasure. Doesn't matter how many times you see her or pay. Personally I do not see her anymore but certainly I know you don't under cut price and then demand more " Game Status " also dam near all of these woman come with a certain life style, know it or stay away. This woman is kind, direct and yes passionate all the time when she is treated w respect. Thief nope, this dude tried playing a seasoned vet and got so pissy it leaked here. Man Up or Move ON.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 18:51 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 179Breezy (Brianna) Bullshit
At 6'2" 226 lbs (see his glamor shot) he is not a feather weight so I call bullshit on your white knight. My dream was for $ not pt8, I wish I had chewed her down, so this has def happened more than once hence the chatter (see other pic). I was not going to post the bad dream I had bc I felt a little bad about her open sore on her knee not allowing her to perform but when other people chimed in about the thug I felt I needed to solidify the rumble. And I am glad you brought up her stage name bc she repeatedly had to change it so people cannot find the bad reviews.
I deleted the mugshot, there's never any reason to put a guys picture on this forum.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
A2
-
05-21-19 13:49 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 920The Truth about supposed rip off breezy. P.S. It's a lie
I saw splatster post about breezy, I have known this girl for 5 years. I'm no white night and in fact I think I reviewed her. Last week I asked who breezy was because I don't know her by her stage name.
Splatster has 36 posts and 34 of them are accusing girls of rip-offs. He first started posting about Rhi Rhi who actually was a rip-off.
Breezy does have a Boyfriend who weighs 110 lbs soaking wet, they live together but he leaves when dates come but sometimes is close by for security. In case you guys wonder almost every girl on here has a BF.
According to Breezy this guy talked her down to 80 for a QV. He gave her his money and wanted CIM or BBFS, he threatened to write a bad review which he has been doing with a bunch of girls.
Is breezy an Angel? No she has her 'issues' but I have seen her over 10 times in 5 years and before she ran ads she was UTR.
She has alwAys been adamant about CIM and BBFS, not even her bf can drop a load in her mouth. She is a decent girl who I have never had a problem with so right here I post this because supposedly this thread is allowed to call Bullshit. So I am calling bullshit on Splatster.
-
04-30-19 08:18 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 41CrazyWet
Kris aka CrazyWet. No digits. Not sure if she's even around anymore.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 19:00 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 242Amor's Daughter
Anyone remember Amor's daughter's name? Contact info. .
-
04-29-19 16:40 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 400Sauna
Thank god we don't!! Imagine going to any cocoa strip club and having to see all the wrinkled snowbirds hanging out.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 13:21 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 353Fxx club.
You are damn right sir LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 11:24 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 478Saunaclub
There's a good chance we could all go broke, that's why. LOL.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 09:33 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 353Sauna fxx club
Very interesting! Why we don't have anything like this around here LOL.
https://www.youporn.com/watch/131827...awaii-deutsch/
-
04-15-19 23:37 #1145Banned Member

Posts: 551Too much.
If a girl told me she wanted 400 for a dresser, I would just say "all you have to do is see me twice and you've got it". I practically never made an opening offer. I always asked what they wanted. But I'd only ask after several messages. Get them involved in a dialog before discussing cash is what worked for me. Then if they come back too high, I would just ignore it and keep the discussion going. If they think you are a good guy who simply can't afford it, many take pity LOL. It doesn't always work, but it did many times. I almost never paid more than 200. And when I did, it was really worth it.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






