Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 9197
-
05-02-19 09:52 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 330100 ? Wtf
Never pay 100 for a Trop Ho especially a quicky. And looked what happened. Your a vet here. You should know better.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 10:57 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 454Tiny Latina from Monterey
Yesterday afternoon around 5 pm I was cruising on trop. Went up near the Orleans and mcmullens and saw one super skinny BSW, not interested. Then started driving east back toward the strip. By the budget suites across from wild wild west I saw a petite Latina with a nice booty so I turn and she waves at me. As I'm turning to swing around and talk to her another possible monger swoops in in a red Ford truck and I guess from what she said was taking pictures of her so I saw her pick up a rock and throw it at his truck LOL. I park and she comes to my vehicle. She asks how long I want and I said just a quickie. She quoted 100 and I went for it. I probably could've / should've haggled and went lower. She has a room at the motel 6 on dean Martin. She gave me her name but for the life of me I can't remember it. We get to her place and she gets undressed and we get down to it. A few minutes in she starts saying "waiting on you. " WTF?? She was super sweet up until this point, so I ask her what's up and she tells me that if I want more time I need to pay more. She has a really nice body, especially her ass but rushing me is about the worst thing for me. I immediately go soft and pull out. This session was done before it began. If I see her again, I'll engage in conversation with her just to get her name. I don't recommend her for this reason. She's just out to turn quick ones.
-
04-29-19 09:17 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 151I was out there myself and noticed during a two hour span the same few guys (not pimps) alternating spots up and down trop. Don't know if they were LEO, but they were definitely monitoring.
Originally Posted by Jedi8765
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 07:42 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 255I took a look at the trop track tonight. Nothing to report except that the camera truck by the 7-11 is gone now. So hopefully the action back there will pick up again.
-
04-22-19 10:40 #5818Regular Member

Posts: 19That is the norm with her. She's nuts and her "male friend" will always ensure that nothing happens, and she still leaves with the money. Stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 13:20 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 1570Trying again.
Originally Posted by VegasCruiser
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...7037/1/2401823
-
04-20-19 13:17 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 364Mya Janae
Your link is dead. I was cruising Boulder the other day and chatted with a tall BSW with incredible big natural tits. Got her digits. Says her name was Janae. Texted her, no response. I really wanted to do a titty fuck. She seemed nice.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 12:51 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 1570Watch out for this one
Watch out for this one.
I posted about this one last year. Met her on Trop, got the digits and set up an outcall where I would go pick her up. She was at the raggedy ass Motel 6 on Trop and I really didn't feel like using a bed that is harder than my floor. She agreed, when I was about 5 minutes away, she texted and asked for the donation up front. Against every story, instinct and good judgement, I agreed. It went south when I asked about size restrictions, I tried to cancel and asked for half of the donation back, she wouldn't do that. So I figured instead of getting mad, she already had my $$ so I may as well go through with it, who knows and at the very least I'll get a BJ. When we are about 10 minutes from my house, she started freaking out after a few text messages from as she put it "her male friend". Now she says it's too far even though I told her we were 10 minutes away. She demanded I pull the car over and wanted to go back, I told her I needed at least half the donation back, she wouldn't and said she could get out here, I told her to GTFO then and left. I wrote a review about her on one of her online ads.
Yesterday rolling around Trop, didn't see much, passed by a few girls but nothing I was interested in. I leave and pop into the 7-11 by Decatur, coming out I run into one of the girls I passed by, wasn't interested but smiled at her as I was heading to my car. She asked me WTF was I smiling at her, I told her I was just smiling, she then starts going off on me saying she's going to bust my window for me leaving that review talking about a pimp, blah, blah, blah. Directly behind us, maybe 20 feet away is LE giving someone a ticket. I just smiled and got in my car as she pulls out her phone and starts taking my picture. I had no idea who she was until she mentioned the review, she is a bit heavier than when I saw her and they was last fucking year!
She goes by the name of Mya Janae, be carefull This is the latest ad I found for her. She's almost always between that 7-11 and Terribles.
https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/30074562/
-
04-19-19 15:36 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 644Big Puff Daddy
Consider the possibility of not taking it personally no matter what you do There will be percentage of girls that will be uncomfortable talking to you. Perhaps those girls are to be of interest to you anyways.
Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 15:32 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 644The police camera at Home Depot
At Decatur and Tropicana is now gone.
-
04-17-19 20:34 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yea good stuff!
As a chi-town senior that checks lv on occasion I am interested in your local posts. Mr. Morhead you sir are a pro! These chicks have no idea you are even there! Rock on!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 03:36 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 153Love the Pics Crave.
Definitely a fan of your field work. But on this particular day, the A-team was not in view. And Mrs. Claus looked like she wished she was back in the North Pole.
Originally Posted by DeadIsland
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 22:49 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 330Good pics Crave.
Good pics. Seem the blonde in red dress out a lot looks disinterested in her work. Just saying. Keep pics rolling.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 20:54 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 48Trop. Talent
What is the best time of day or night for the most talent?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 20:02 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 823White Gals
On Tropicana between I-15 and Decatur.
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





