Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,016 to 27,030 of 37369
-
04-17-19 13:14 #10354Douchebag

Posts: 185Damage
You say she was overpriced, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 08:30 #10353Banned Member

Posts: 201Tried to meet her
She wouldn't meet me unless I texted her a pic of my staff first which I was not willing to do.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 07:14 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 957Red Tease
They went belly up. Not like I'm a lazy doggie / prone bone, good way.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 06:53 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 1775Ah.
This is definitely "the other one". Not bad but a bit over priced. I've never seen her place. She and I met at a neutral playground for our shenanigans. It was fun enough that I would repeat someday but "Meh" enough that I have not yet.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 19:24 #10350Regular Member

Posts: 7This is a pretty good one
Fellas caught up with this one her pics are real maybe a tad bit more weight but not noticeable. Simple text system with a call at first not bad to get in contact with. Kind of mechanicanical in a way CBJ was pretty good and K9 view was awesome. Kind of into it but not really no noises etc. Overall was and ok value for what you get. She does have a good personality and pretty cool to talk to no sign of a real bad habit. Doesn't like to come here to often cause of low ballers. Be safe fellas.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/609044064540
-
04-16-19 18:58 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 40Doggie, what was the third agency? TG is okay to work with, but they always stay in the airport area. Most of the babes are Brazilian. Sadly my Portuguese is worse than my Spanish. XO has some nice Russian babes, but as you said they don't send anyone to Richmond any more (I keep inquiring).
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 17:51 #10348Regular Member

Posts: 78Molly or?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1480820
Asked to do cam. I did then dark. Got to get burnt a couple times I guess.
Sent me to a website that looked legit but then asked to do verification with cam.
Just don't waste your money.
-
04-16-19 17:32 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 73Sorry, apparently there's two Ginas. I am talking strawberry blonde. Has anyone seen her at the location in Hull?
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 12:24 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 73Gina
This one? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/blond...01534-17662144.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 11:55 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 432Gina??
I'll ditto this -- I was really hoping she would make it through rehab and stay clean -- she so deserved it!
On the flip side -- if she is back I am there.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 09:49 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 182Do a search on this forum
For watermelon. Kid you not.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 08:18 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 1775I hope this is not true.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
I also hope it is true; she is my ATF.
Photos or it didn't happen!
-
04-15-19 18:28 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 373Gina
Sure it's her?
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 17:35 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 39Good if you like greek.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 12:56 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 73Gina.
She is in a motel on hull near courthouse. Anyone see her there? Looks a little sketchy?












Reply With Quote




