Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 500 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 7494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5259

    Cynthia

    Hello everyone. I have been a monger in Lowell on and off for many years. I have been on a 7 year hiatus. This is my first time posting on the forum. I have been very disappointed by the comments that some guys have made about Cynthia on here.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I deleted the rest of this letter because if you don't like what somebody writes then add them to your ignore list, we don't allow white knighting on the forum. If you have been involved with it for a long time you should understand that.

    A2

  2. #5258
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    I had a long chat with her. She has lots of restrictions, and her rates are way up there. I passed. If it turns out her photos are spot on, I may reconsider.
    She refuses to talk to me. She keeps telling me her phone is broken. Lmao. I've heard it all. Regardless she wants $300 . So I'm not taking a chance. If you guys do go see her let us know.

  3. #5257

    Cynthia (aka crazy Hollie)

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    Didn't take me much looking at all to find Cynthia on Westford. Offered her a ride and we were off. Said she could do whatever (don't they always? So called her on it and offered 50 for her butt. She looks pretty good out of the clothes, I think, wouldn't uncover her arms though. Service was so-so, started a good BJ, but had already decided she was going to hate anal. Which is a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. So after lubing her, getting in gently, and eventually moving a bit, she basically spent the whole time biting her wrist to avoid sobbing her way through it. Not really a sadist, so don't really enjoy that. Eventually got her to give the boys a bit of attention to finish me instead. She had a phone, but I didn't take down the number.
    Picked her up the other day for a rough BBBJCIM (with swallow) for .2. she likes being used, so don't feel bad about hurting doing anal (she loves it), she would have done it for a lot less too. She has not been wearing her ridiculous wigs and her hair is light red (kind of blonde) and short. She is out all the time, usually on Westford. She is not bad looking (just real sloppy) but acts crazy at times so be aware.

  4. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/150869414757

    I'm posting this girl's ad in this section. Because this section gets a lot of hits. Anyways at first I thought she was spam. Now she's returning my texts but she refuses to talk to me on the phone. Obviously a huge red flag. As far as I know it could be a guy on the other end or worse yet law enforcement. If anyone has had any interaction with this girl please reply.
    I had a long chat with her. She has lots of restrictions, and her rates are way up there. I passed. If it turns out her photos are spot on, I may reconsider.

  5. #5255

    Steph

    Love the tattoo!

    Would appreciate contact info if anyone has it. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Steph got a new tattoo & wants to play, she does play pretty good.

  6. #5254

    Cynthia

    Didn't take me much looking at all to find Cynthia on Westford. Offered her a ride and we were off. Said she could do whatever (don't they always? So called her on it and offered 50 for her butt. She looks pretty good out of the clothes, I think, wouldn't uncover her arms though. Service was so-so, started a good BJ, but had already decided she was going to hate anal. Which is a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. So after lubing her, getting in gently, and eventually moving a bit, she basically spent the whole time biting her wrist to avoid sobbing her way through it. Not really a sadist, so don't really enjoy that. Eventually got her to give the boys a bit of attention to finish me instead. She had a phone, but I didn't take down the number.

  7. #5253

    New girl in Lowell

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/150869414757

    I'm posting this girl's ad in this section. Because this section gets a lot of hits. Anyways at first I thought she was spam. Now she's returning my texts but she refuses to talk to me on the phone. Obviously a huge red flag. As far as I know it could be a guy on the other end or worse yet law enforcement. If anyone has had any interaction with this girl please reply.
    She has ads all over Massachusetts, Springsfield and Worcester, if anyone have any experience with her, please share your thoughts.

  8. #5252

    Cute Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Steph got a new tattoo & wants to play, she does play pretty good.
    Goddamn! Do you know where I can find Steph? She's beautiful.

  9. #5251

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/150869414757

    I'm posting this girl's ad in this section. Because this section gets a lot of hits. Anyways at first I thought she was spam. Now she's returning my texts but she refuses to talk to me on the phone. Obviously a huge red flag. As far as I know it could be a guy on the other end or worse yet law enforcement. If anyone has had any interaction with this girl please reply.
    I believe that to be a fake ad my friend. I would stay away.

  10. #5250

    New girl in Lowell

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/150869414757

    I'm posting this girl's ad in this section. Because this section gets a lot of hits. Anyways at first I thought she was spam. Now she's returning my texts but she refuses to talk to me on the phone. Obviously a huge red flag. As far as I know it could be a guy on the other end or worse yet law enforcement. If anyone has had any interaction with this girl please reply.

  11. #5249

    Girl by Jays

    There has been a hot brunette with great tits hanging around with a few guys always by Jays.

    Is she a civilian?

    Anyone know.

  12. #5248

    Butterfly tattoo

    Steph got a new tattoo & wants to play, she does play pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephtity.jpg‎   Stephtit.jpg‎   StephB.jpg‎   Steph.jpg‎  

  13. #5247

    Tabby

    Any digits for Tabby by any chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride around the loop today and a few were out.

    Amy (heavyset girl) was out on Westford. Wendy was out by CJs.

    Tenisha was out front of Jays.

    Michaela was out by Jays too. She was wearing black pants and a black hoodie with pink and white Hospital scrubs shirt. She has put on a little weight but still not looking too good! Her hair is black, she was wearing no makeup and just looks worn out. She used to be so cute. She had great skills and is friendly, I just can't get past all the needle damage!

    Crazy Lauren and Baby Nikki were there as well (both looked horrible).

    Was heading home when I spotted Tabby, wearing tight pair of jeans and looking super cute. She is the best looking girl out there right now for sure (has needle damage but not as bad as Michaela)! She has great skills and is super friendly. Still asks for a lot but can always talk her down. Wish I had more time but took her to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

  14. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Cynthia or crazy Hollie, has just started wearing her own hair (short light read hair) instead of the long ridiculous wigs she usually wears. Not a horrible body but almost always has a belly shirt on with her gut hanging out, never wears a bra and has drippy tits.

    Good BBBJCIM and the price is right, but can act erratic so talk to her before picking her up.
    Ya that sounds about right she seemed normal as she was all about the BJ and gettin dropped off she didn't rush me but she can work the cock quickly and make it happen pretty fast.

    The more fingers I put in her the more into it she got.

  15. #5245

    Cynthia (AKA as Hollie)

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMan  [View Original Post]
    Can't really place this one, whereabouts might one find her? How old you think?
    Cynthia or crazy Hollie, has just started wearing her own hair (short light read hair) instead of the long ridiculous wigs she usually wears. Not a horrible body but almost always has a belly shirt on with her gut hanging out, never wears a bra and has drippy tits.

    Good BBBJCIM and the price is right, but can act erratic so talk to her before picking her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape