Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 500 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 7494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5244

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSousage  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW named Cynthia she was all that was around at say noon today.

    She was friendly but looked a little weathered, dirty blonde hair mostly skinny but still had a bit of a belly.

    20 got BBBJCIM she even swallowed it was allowed to touch everything.

    I would repeat but not my overall first choice.
    Can't really place this one, whereabouts might one find her? How old you think?

  2. #5243

    Cynthia

    Picked up a WSW named Cynthia she was all that was around at say noon today.

    She was friendly but looked a little weathered, dirty blonde hair mostly skinny but still had a bit of a belly.

    20 got BBBJCIM she even swallowed it was allowed to touch everything.

    I would repeat but not my overall first choice.

  3. #5242

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride around the loop today and a few were out.

    Amy (heavyset girl) was out on Westford. Wendy was out by CJs.

    Tenisha was out front of Jays.

    Michaela was out by Jays too. She was wearing black pants and a black hoodie with pink and white Hospital scrubs shirt. She has put on a little weight but still not looking too good! Her hair is black, she was wearing no makeup and just looks worn out. She used to be so cute. She had great skills and is friendly, I just can't get past all the needle damage!

    Crazy Lauren and Baby Nikki were there as well (both looked horrible).

    Was heading home when I spotted Tabby, wearing tight pair of jeans and looking super cute. She is the best looking girl out there right now for sure (has needle damage but not as bad as Michaela)! She has great skills and is super friendly. Still asks for a lot but can always talk her down. Wish I had more time but took her to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.
    Hey- what do you pay Tabby for BBBJCIM in a car?

    Thanks.

  4. #5241

    Tabby

    Took a ride around the loop today and a few were out.

    Amy (heavyset girl) was out on Westford. Wendy was out by CJs.

    Tenisha was out front of Jays.

    Michaela was out by Jays too. She was wearing black pants and a black hoodie with pink and white Hospital scrubs shirt. She has put on a little weight but still not looking too good! Her hair is black, she was wearing no makeup and just looks worn out. She used to be so cute. She had great skills and is friendly, I just can't get past all the needle damage!

    Crazy Lauren and Baby Nikki were there as well (both looked horrible).

    Was heading home when I spotted Tabby, wearing tight pair of jeans and looking super cute. She is the best looking girl out there right now for sure (has needle damage but not as bad as Michaela)! She has great skills and is super friendly. Still asks for a lot but can always talk her down. Wish I had more time but took her to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.

  5. #5240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of a place that rents rooms by the hour or half day doesn't need to be super fancy even just a spare room in someone's basement I am me please.
    I said message me please.

    Not I aim to please.

    Bad phone.

  6. #5239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Half day hourly rooms available?

    Does anybody know of a place that rents rooms by the hour or half day doesn't need to be super fancy even just a spare room in someone's basement I am me please.

  7. #5238

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightDoug  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking.com. She has not left the business, if you sign up for that site she'll take on everyone. Still has same phone # 9783937.
    Hello Gentlemen, I don't post on your board I'm up in NH. But I met with Jenna a couple of times off of SA and she hosted me in her apartment a little sketchy because I never saw her before. Her room was messy but she was fun and got the job done. I would repeat and those digits are right. I just don't come down to MA much because of your crazy gun laws.

  8. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotEnjoy  [View Original Post]
    Been very quiet on this board lately. Saw Michaela last Monday, but just getting the chance to post. Had a nice car date, BBBJCIM. Had a great time. Thinking about a full date in a hotel sometime soon.
    Same here. I rented a room for 1 hour and had an amazing time with her. I wish all girls were as nice as Michaela. Does pretty much anything and always has a smile on her face. Definitely look forward to seeing her again.

  9. #5236

    Hollie

    Picked up crazy Hollie Sunday afternoon, she was the only one out walking in the rain. She was not wearing one of her ridiculous wigs and looked decent. Found a spot and and did a rough BBBJCIM for. 2 . Would recommend her if you can't find anyone else.

  10. #5235

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Brazilian Stephanie that was hosting in her friends place in Chelsea?
    Not sure, I only know her from Lowell. She is a chubby natural redhead. Nice girl, always friendly and has good skills and never rushes.

  11. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up WSW by name of wendy by cjs. Tall butterface with dyed red hair. Have her # if anybody wants it.
    I'm looking for something new. I've been out of the game for a few. Could you pm me the digits. I'll reciprocate when I find some good ones.

  12. #5233

    Michaela

    Been very quiet on this board lately. Saw Michaela last Monday, but just getting the chance to post. Had a nice car date, BBBJCIM. Had a great time. Thinking about a full date in a hotel sometime soon.

  13. #5232

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Stephanie last night, she has lost some weight (still a little thick) and was looking good. She was freshly showered and her red hair was was straight (not curly). She is so friendly and never rushes, good BBBJ and FS, has great tits! Sweet girl and price is right.
    Is this the same Brazilian Stephanie that was hosting in her friends place in Chelsea?

  14. #5231

    Send it over.

    I've been wanting to try someone new lately LOL Interested in trying her out. How was she? $?

  15. #5230

    Wendy

    Picked up WSW by name of wendy by cjs. Tall butterface with dyed red hair. Have her # if anybody wants it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape