Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4352

    J dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Dime.

    That number won't work, this link will.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32121166/Dime
    I guess life with captain mikeypopz wasn't all it was cracked up to be! They always come back!

  2. #4351

    Zada, thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateCavit  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her one day. She sent me to the wrong hotel somehow. ...
    I ended up leaving as I didn't trust it. I hear she's great but I never found out, obviously.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Besides what you wrote here, I can't find other reviews. I might be able to understand being sent to the wrong hotel, but it's a stretch. The bigger issue is that there's no way to know what she really offers, and her rates seem pretty high.

    Having someone circle the room, waiting, is a warning sign though.

  3. #4350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Jessica Dime SELP

    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. Ergo ad is real.

    Not as lean as in pics.

    Cheap hotel in e Fowler. But she will come down to escort you to room so all good.

    Digits are 813xxxx124.
    Jessica Dime.

    That number won't work, this link will.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32121166/Dime

  4. #4349

    Marine?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    Well looks as if she may be married from the pics.

    If she is a marine I will reup if she will be my gunny.

  5. #4348

    Feel like I have seen these pics before


  6. #4347

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking in the st Pete forum. Couldn't find anything. If anyone can give me more info it would be great.
    Look at Tampa posts #4036 and 4043 . All the info you need.

  7. #4346

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaNative  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her last week, but once I got to hotel she vanished. There's one review in the St Pete forum.
    I tried looking in the st Pete forum. Couldn't find anything. If anyone can give me more info it would be great.

  8. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObvious  [View Original Post]
    Did she come wearing the pantyhose or was that a request of your's? She looks like the type who could fuck all night in those.
    It was a request of mine. She enjoys you bringing her things to wear.

    And YES. She can fuck all night in them -- I will see her again every time I am near by.

    You won't be disappointed -.

  9. #4344

    Run.

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    Someone has had to see this hot MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...2063171/Number
    In any direction but toward her. In other words avoid. I've tried it and it turn out well. One of those tits was deflated last I saw her. Lives with non-Caucasian dude.

  10. #4343
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #4342

    Starr

    I tried to connect with her last week, but once I got to hotel she vanished. There's one review in the St Pete forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    Someone has had to see this hot MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...2063171/Number

  12. #4341

    Starr

    Someone has had to see this hot MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...2063171/Number

  13. #4340

    Olive skin

    Alex was looking for intel on this a few weeks ago so I've been watching the ads and decided to try it. GFE and reasonably priced. Some of the firmest natural titties I've played with in a while. I think lunchtime is probably the best time. Definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...32078204/Olive

  14. #4339

    J dime.

    Just saw her. Ergo ad is real.

    Not as lean as in pics.

    Cheap hotel in e Fowler. But she will come down to escort you to room so all good.

    Digits are 813xxxx124.

  15. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else see that Ms Dime and her sister are back in town posting? Can anyone confirm it's her?
    Looks like a match.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32020938/Dime

    If it is her, she's worth whatever you want to pay. She's cute, talented and has a great attitude. What the heck else can you ask for? SELP, hell yes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape