Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32278

    Saune One on Buford Hwy

    Any body been lately? Can you share details. PM is fine. Thanks.

  2. #32277

    Sweet Massage Dunwoody.

    Kelsey here is cute and youngish. Not especially pretty, but pretty for a massage girl. English is good because she's been in the US for several years and has worked other types of service jobs. A little goofy, which I like.

    Decent massage. Little bit of teasing. Not a bad HE. Allowed OTC and a little UTC. Maybe more possible with regular visitors.

  3. #32276
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Sarah Sarah- Always get a great massage there but nothing else. I have seen Betty and Amy and though they are both very good looking, I have never been able to get more than a really good massage and great conversation. Don't think there is more to be had.
    Correct. Sarah Sarah is legit massage only. No room for negotiation. But you can get a really good massage there if that's what you need.

  4. #32275
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    Just go to a KAMP.

    Your odds of BBBJ at a CAMP, while not impossible are only slightly better than finding a unicorn.
    Any recs for KAMPs in Doraville or Duluth area? I used to go to ones in Doraville but they all closed, and every time I visit a provider operating out of a pvt residence and claiming to be Korean, I arrive to find they're Chinese. Rose on Mtn Ind Blvd in Tucker had a beautiful provider when they first opened but she left quickly and then they only had older women.

    Top V is reliable when it comes to BBBJ, but their skills in that dept are lacking.

  5. #32274

    Southside- Violet Massage

    Hey gents, there is a new massage location that just opened in Sharpsburg, GA. Violet Massage off Hwy 34 across from the KFC. Nice place that also has a table shower for an extra. 2. Nice girl with great technique from beginning to end. Left smiling from ear to ear. Total damage 1. 0 for the hour. Peace.

  6. #32273

    Chasing Waterfalls

    Round 2 at Anna's in Norcross and I'm startin to think I'm chasing a dream. Pulled the same sleepy girl. Taken to the same brightly lit room. I asked to use the bathroom, there's a full nice looking shower in there! This time full hr instead of half. Service was covered, lights never dimmed, great massage, no extras. Girl left out the room so fast I was left wondering where the time and my money went. If their reviews on google are any indication, they're probably legit. They close at 8 pm for heaven's sake. But I want to believe I can pull off a miracle!

  7. #32272
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderDundat  [View Original Post]
    The girls at adore are prettier imo and the massage can be good if you keep them strictly business and not try talking to them the whole time. Talking too much leads to lazy girls. Most girls can actually give a decent massage but massage is hard work so if they think they don't have to work hard they won't imo.

    Benderdundat.
    I agree wholeheartedly. They will chat and get lazy if you let them.

  8. #32271
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I heard Suzy was working at another spa somewhere or tending bar. Does anyone know where she might be? I thought she was amazing and would like to reconnect if she is still in the business.
    Allegedly tending bar in NC.

  9. #32270
    Quote Originally Posted by Volli8080  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. Based on the recent reviews thought about giving both neighbours a shot. (Scores: I wouldn't shy away from giving a 10/10, so they're kinda realistic).

    Spa18:

    The good. The girl was very friendly overall. Great service. For a basic 60 min and HE it was 1. 0.

    The bad. It was just an okay massage. The tease was barely there but YMMV.

    Overall 6/10 - I'd repeat if nothing else comes up.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Service: 6/10.

    Adore:

    Got Linda. Mixed bag of feelings here. Got the 90 min + HE for. 9 + . 6.

    The good: the head massage was on point! Almost dozed off there. Linda is V. Cute.

    The bad: the massage was just eh. Her attitude was just okay, nothing to really call me back there.

    Overall 7/10.

    Looks 8/10.

    Service 6/10.

    Could be that she was having a bad day but was literally told 5 minutes before the hour was up for the flip and then I felt kinda obligated to add another 30.

    Based on thay, I'd go to Spa18.
    The girls at adore are prettier imo and the massage can be good if you keep them strictly business and not try talking to them the whole time. Talking too much leads to lazy girls. Most girls can actually give a decent massage but massage is hard work so if they think they don't have to work hard they won't imo.

    Benderdundat.

  10. #32269

    Asia Massage

    After a long day in the saddle I decided to try out a place I'd never visited before that's not far from my house. I walked in and a woman who later turned out to be "Wendy", said 15 minutes. I told her I'd be right back and she insisted she would call me when she finished up and she did. While on the phone, I can hear her ask the departing monger for a tip and he says loudly, "No tip. " Now, I'm thinking I might not have made a wise decision because I really needed a serious correction with some intense back-walking and deep tissue massage. I needn't have worried. Wendy delivered one of the best massages I've ever had: 10 minutes of back walking and then a massage where she put her elbow into the muscle and didn't let go until it released. This girl is no joke. If you're looking for a top-flight massage, I highly recommend. The only one I've had on her level is Kim, the Massage Girl.

  11. #32268

    Holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    House fee is. 6, no tip issue, and girls are young. Li's girls always want to empty your wallet LOL.
    I also checked in at Holiday recently and had a session with Ella. She is cute and wears glasses but slightly on the heavy side. She was very friendly and pleasant and allowed some OTC but wanted 1. 0 for further indulgence. I told her that wasn't going to happen so we settled for. 5 for a little happiness and then some. She did try to short me about 15 minutes but called her on it and she finished the hour. Not sure I would return as it's a bit out of my monger range and there are plenty of other options offering the same or better service in my neighborhood.

  12. #32267

    Spa18 vs Adore

    Newbie here. Based on the recent reviews thought about giving both neighbours a shot. (Scores: I wouldn't shy away from giving a 10/10, so they're kinda realistic).

    Spa18:

    The good. The girl was very friendly overall. Great service. For a basic 60 min and HE it was 1. 0.

    The bad. It was just an okay massage. The tease was barely there but YMMV.

    Overall 6/10 - I'd repeat if nothing else comes up.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Service: 6/10.

    Adore:

    Got Linda. Mixed bag of feelings here. Got the 90 min + HE for. 9 + . 6.

    The good: the head massage was on point! Almost dozed off there. Linda is V. Cute.

    The bad: the massage was just eh. Her attitude was just okay, nothing to really call me back there.

    Overall 7/10.

    Looks 8/10.

    Service 6/10.

    Could be that she was having a bad day but was literally told 5 minutes before the hour was up for the flip and then I felt kinda obligated to add another 30.

    Based on thay, I'd go to Spa18.

  13. #32266

    Non Asian mp?

    Any non Asian massage parlors in Atl? Prefer pm.

    Also is gold spa still good quality?

  14. #32265

    Joy Health Spa

    Anyone been to Joy Health Spa? I went there a year back and got FS from a very cute girl in hed mid 20's. Want to try again.

  15. #32264

    Suzy from former HOT STONE on Chamblee Tucker

    I heard Suzy was working at another spa somewhere or tending bar. Does anyone know where she might be? I thought she was amazing and would like to reconnect if she is still in the business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape