Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4351

    Marine?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    Well looks as if she may be married from the pics.

    If she is a marine I will reup if she will be my gunny.

  2. #4350

    Feel like I have seen these pics before


  3. #4349

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking in the st Pete forum. Couldn't find anything. If anyone can give me more info it would be great.
    Look at Tampa posts #4036 and 4043 . All the info you need.

  4. #4348

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaNative  [View Original Post]
    I tried to connect with her last week, but once I got to hotel she vanished. There's one review in the St Pete forum.
    I tried looking in the st Pete forum. Couldn't find anything. If anyone can give me more info it would be great.

  5. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObvious  [View Original Post]
    Did she come wearing the pantyhose or was that a request of your's? She looks like the type who could fuck all night in those.
    It was a request of mine. She enjoys you bringing her things to wear.

    And YES. She can fuck all night in them -- I will see her again every time I am near by.

    You won't be disappointed -.

  6. #4346

    Run.

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    Someone has had to see this hot MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...2063171/Number
    In any direction but toward her. In other words avoid. I've tried it and it turn out well. One of those tits was deflated last I saw her. Lives with non-Caucasian dude.

  7. #4345
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #4344

    Starr

    I tried to connect with her last week, but once I got to hotel she vanished. There's one review in the St Pete forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245  [View Original Post]
    Someone has had to see this hot MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...2063171/Number

  9. #4343

    Starr

    Someone has had to see this hot MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...2063171/Number

  10. #4342

    Olive skin

    Alex was looking for intel on this a few weeks ago so I've been watching the ads and decided to try it. GFE and reasonably priced. Some of the firmest natural titties I've played with in a while. I think lunchtime is probably the best time. Definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...32078204/Olive

  11. #4341

    J dime.

    Just saw her. Ergo ad is real.

    Not as lean as in pics.

    Cheap hotel in e Fowler. But she will come down to escort you to room so all good.

    Digits are 813xxxx124.

  12. #4340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else see that Ms Dime and her sister are back in town posting? Can anyone confirm it's her?
    Looks like a match.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32020938/Dime

    If it is her, she's worth whatever you want to pay. She's cute, talented and has a great attitude. What the heck else can you ask for? SELP, hell yes!

  13. #4339

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I picked her up at bar her sister worked at in NPR years ago. She was sweet and fun. Like many has child and substance issues, but genuinely a sweet girl.
    Either it's a different CC or she called her her sister like we call each other brothers because the CC we are talking about only has a brother.

  14. #4338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Shave-and-Blow by Jackiw Snow

    I went for my manscaping and BBBJ to Jackie Snow, who is good at both.

    Her rimming is very enthusiastic as well.

    I know she has a fat ass, but so does she. It don't bother me any for what I see her.

    Her place is no Heaven, just calls itself that (Nebraska & Sligh). You're good to go in the day time.

    I will repeat next month for another Shave-and-Blow. Damage: 80. Bill Ho.

  15. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by Igitzit  [View Original Post]
    Damn I was just with her this past week. She was really an amazing person. Heart breaking.
    Wow, I picked her up at bar her sister worked at in NPR years ago. She was sweet and fun. Like many has child and substance issues, but genuinely a sweet girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape