Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 620 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 9295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4990

    CD Brazilian Isabella

    Does Isabella ever work at CD anymore? She used to work nights on the weekends, but I haven't been to Providence for a while.

  2. #4989

    Caddy Curtains

    Heard from one of my favorite dancers at the Caddy that the curtains are back up. Might be worth a visit.

  3. #4988
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, what was the damage for your Greek encounter?
    150 plus the room and I tipped her 40 for the love of shit I don't remember her name. If anybody body was there she was the sedy girl in red.

  4. #4987
    Nice report, what was the damage for your Greek encounter?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz  [View Original Post]
    There were plenty of girls there. Everybody was having a decent time. If you been to the zebra you know you got nice talent the decent and the ugly. I ran into this beautiful caramel sista nice teeth beautiful smile. She was 30 yrs old can't remember her name though. I was drunk as fuck. There was also a cute bartender who was drunk as fuck she wanted to get fucked too but I passed caused she was too drunk and it wouldve caused a scene trying to get her in the back room so be and the black dancer went to do a private. She was beautiful nice chocolate nipples brown sugar tits very very submissive. Fucked her face very good if you read my reports you know I face fuck them ghetto gaggers style she loved it. She was willing to try anal. I first went in soft and easy once I got able to stroke I pounded her ass ruthlessly. She was calling me daddy and master and the look of pleasure and pain was so fucking sexy. She took every stroke screaming as I was pounding it from the back I kept my hand wrapped around her throat she loved it the tigher I squeezed and stuffed my other hand down her throat. Pounded away until I bust and she just sat on the ground sobbing like a ***** who just got put in her place. I asked her if she was good she nodded yes but couldn't speak. I tipped her then bounced.

  5. #4986

    Friday night wild zebra

    There were plenty of girls there. Everybody was having a decent time. If you been to the zebra you know you got nice talent the decent and the ugly. I ran into this beautiful caramel sista nice teeth beautiful smile. She was 30 yrs old can't remember her name though. I was drunk as fuck. There was also a cute bartender who was drunk as fuck she wanted to get fucked too but I passed caused she was too drunk and it wouldve caused a scene trying to get her in the back room so be and the black dancer went to do a private. She was beautiful nice chocolate nipples brown sugar tits very very submissive. Fucked her face very good if you read my reports you know I face fuck them ghetto gaggers style she loved it. She was willing to try anal. I first went in soft and easy once I got able to stroke I pounded her ass ruthlessly. She was calling me daddy and master and the look of pleasure and pain was so fucking sexy. She took every stroke screaming as I was pounding it from the back I kept my hand wrapped around her throat she loved it the tigher I squeezed and stuffed my other hand down her throat. Pounded away until I bust and she just sat on the ground sobbing like a ***** who just got put in her place. I asked her if she was good she nodded yes but couldn't speak. I tipped her then bounced.

  6. #4985

    Mariah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffiken  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

    I was thinking about Mariah today. Any seen her in any local clubs? She was typically a Cadillac girl, tall, bottle blonde and curvy. She was a bit of a rip-off artist but usually was willing to play along with the con. Any 411 would be greatly appreciated.
    If memory serves, she was the dancer hi-lited in the undercover video from the Caddilac a few years back, when the $h!+ hit the fan. Have not seen her in any club I frequent since that was shown on tv.

  7. #4984

    Mariah?

    Hi friends,

    I was thinking about Mariah today. Any seen her in any local clubs? She was typically a Cadillac girl, tall, bottle blonde and curvy. She was a bit of a rip-off artist but usually was willing to play along with the con. Any 411 would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #4983

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    How's the talent look on Friday nights?
    Dreadful. Who goes to a strip pub to see obese dancers?

  9. #4982

    Zebra talent

    How's the talent look on Friday nights?

  10. #4981

    Run don't Walk

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    The Tuesday selection at Zebra was morbidly obese. For real. A few almost sorta pretty gals (Shilo and Vivien?) wanderered around, I got there at 7 and the two biggest fat chics I've ever seen in fishnets showed up at 7:30.

    More power to them, but it was hard to watch.

    A few ladies really pressured me to do a dance with them, but I was just totally turned off and left.
    I would have RUN away as fast as I could. Some girls look better with their cloths on and some should NOT be strippers, EVER!

  11. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they weren't fish nets. Maybe there were regular pants just stretched so that the fabric looked like fish nets.
    That sure would have been a lot of stretching. I've seen this at WalMart. It's not pretty and I would have left also.

  12. #4979

    Maybe.

    Maybe they weren't fish nets. Maybe there were regular pants just stretched so that the fabric looked like fish nets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    The Tuesday selection at Zebra was morbidly obese. For real. A few almost sorta pretty gals (Shilo and Vivien?) wanderered around, I got there at 7 and the two biggest fat chics I've ever seen in fishnets showed up at 7:30.

    More power to them, but it was hard to watch.

    A few ladies really pressured me to do a dance with them, but I was just totally turned off and left.

  13. #4978
    The Tuesday selection at Zebra was morbidly obese. For real. A few almost sorta pretty gals (Shilo and Vivien?) wanderered around, I got there at 7 and the two biggest fat chics I've ever seen in fishnets showed up at 7:30.

    More power to them, but it was hard to watch.

    A few ladies really pressured me to do a dance with them, but I was just totally turned off and left.

  14. #4977

    Brunette, Zebras

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much for that report! That would surely be Alabama and her twin sister Penny. Alabama is a fun ultra- GFE with CIP, I can tell you first hand, but I don't know anything about Penny. As far as the other raw-dawging cum-dumpsters in Zebra, blonde or otherwise, I'd definitely like to know who, and most importantly, their schedules! Privately if you prefer. I have not been frequenting the clubs to any significant extent since Cheaters folded, as Cheaters was the absolute gold standard for bareback-fucking strippers for over a decade, for a fair price. Indeed, I bareback-fucked 51 different stripper-hoes in there before it folded. Mostly for 100 plus the house fees which were 45 total for the Godiva Room, in the private fuck-closets, for 15 minutes, back then. Those were the days, my friends!

    But if anyone has any other, honest, current, bareback girls at Zebra that you are willing to tell me about, I could, in return, surely steer you towards many other other bareback hoes in the area, of all shapes and sizes.
    Been a few months since I last saw her but Hailey is a sure catch. She's there most Fridays, blonde maybe brunette hair, white tall mid 20's. Has a decent body with love handles. No CIP but YMMV.

  15. #4976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much for that report! That would surely be Alabama and her twin sister Penny. Alabama is a fun ultra- GFE with CIP, I can tell you first hand, but I don't know anything about Penny. As far as the other raw-dawging cum-dumpsters in Zebra, blonde or otherwise, I'd definitely like to know who, and most importantly, their schedules! Privately if you prefer. I have not been frequenting the clubs to any significant extent since Cheaters folded, as Cheaters was the absolute gold standard for bareback-fucking strippers for over a decade, for a fair price. Indeed, I bareback-fucked 51 different stripper-hoes in there before it folded. Mostly for 100 plus the house fees which were 45 total for the Godiva Room, in the private fuck-closets, for 15 minutes, back then. Those were the days, my friends!

    But if anyone has any other, honest, current, bareback girls at Zebra that you are willing to tell me about, I could, in return, surely steer you towards many other other bareback hoes in the area, of all shapes and sizes.
    From what Penny told me last Saturday afternoon, Alabama is not currently working. She went on to say that Alabama got her life together and is doing such and such. I have seen Penny a few times, including today, and her sister has not been around. There is another girl that is friendly with them with long blonde hair that kind of offers the same menu, albeit more discrete from what I gather. She does not look like a twin though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape