Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5262

    Tiffany

    This girl is legit and the pictures are her. Nice spinner with tiny titties. Only does incalls to a private home 11 PM - 6 AM. Really hard to get a hold of but just keep trying.

  2. #5261

    Violet and Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Violet actually moved out of state about 2 weeks ago and Veronica's phone has been shut off.
    Very interesting post. I picked Violet up at her place near 68th and Oklahoma on Thursday morning. Last I checked that is still in Wisconsin. LOL.

    In regard to Veronica, I really don't know if her phone is on or off. I have been too busy to contact her. But I am sure if I pounded on her door, she would answer the door.

  3. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    Yep I was with her yesterday. 6. 5 months didn't stop her from giving an outstanding BBBJ. She is great at using her mouth to put the cover on to fuck. I returned to the BJ, she did not catch letting it blow all over my chest.
    Who is this? Do you have a link?

  4. #5259

    Sammilove

    I've been seeing her every week or two since sometime last fall, except for a period this winter when she wasn't available for a short time. She is my current favorite. She is the gal in the pictures and they are current. In fact, the nudes were taken a week ago at my house. Great body. She's gained a few pounds since last fall, and looks better for it. She's still very very slender, just not super skinny like she was then. And I have a strong preference for slender. She has a great attitude, is fun to be with, and works very hard to please. She really gets into the action. CFS, but no BBFS and no greek, neither of which I would do even if available. Otherwise pretty much anything I could want. She is very cautious about sending face pictures.

    Scheduling is a breeze for me. She lets me know when she's available and we settle on a time, and she shows up on time, clean, smells good, nicely dressed. She's well worth what she charges IMHO.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/793369803176

  5. #5258

    Any info? I know I've seen this ad before?


  6. #5257
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    She got some whacky videos on her fb page. Girl is tripping. LOL.
    Would you mind sharing with us what you found? I don't do FB at all and quite curious as to what it is. PM me if you prefer.

  7. #5256

    Conversation was about Leah / Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    One issue. To whom are you speaking about?
    Link here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...269&viewfull=1#post4224269.

  8. #5255

    Posts 5221 and 5226

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    One issue. To whom are you speaking about?
    Ari / Leah I believe.

  9. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun  [View Original Post]
    The original post is a 2016 ad. Anything more recent? Alternatively, would you share pm phone and damage?

    She sounds like a good time.
    Yes, please share, I see her on FB but no ads.

  10. #5253

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    Yep I was with her yesterday. 6. 5 months didn't stop her from giving an outstanding BBBJ. She is great at using her mouth to put the cover on to fuck. I returned to the BJ, she did not catch letting it blow all over my chest.
    One issue. To whom are you speaking about?

  11. #5252

    Does she have a current ad?

    The original post is a 2016 ad. Anything more recent? Alternatively, would you share pm phone and damage?

    She sounds like a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    Yep I was with her yesterday. 6. 5 months didn't stop her from giving an outstanding BBBJ. She is great at using her mouth to put the cover on to fuck. I returned to the BJ, she did not catch letting it blow all over my chest.

  12. #5251

    Naudia

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Last summer she was a plan B and got her to 60 also, I did a little recon at the dead end street before my appointment, 2 guys pull up to the house and one gets out and goes to the door for a minute and they leave, when she text me to come I asked who stopped up to the house, her reply was my brother he wanted to borrow some money, weird I thought since I got her down from 100 to 60 and she's asking please don't bail that she would have had spare money to borrow, I left and ignored a few text, I feel if I played hardball I could have got her for less but I lost interest in her, she may be for some but her less then stellar reviews I'm not sure why I contacted her initially.
    She got some whacky videos on her fb page. Girl is tripping. LOL.

  13. #5250

    Search

    Search for Kit or Nina. You will find info there.

    Joe.

  14. #5249
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    Bun in the oven

    Yep I was with her yesterday. 6. 5 months didn't stop her from giving an outstanding BBBJ. She is great at using her mouth to put the cover on to fuck. I returned to the BJ, she did not catch letting it blow all over my chest.

  15. #5248

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape