Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7848
-
04-18-19 06:01 #858Senior Member

Posts: 304SEXY SATISFACTl / half Asian Seductress exp. Pure pleasure skip the games waterbury
Heidi is back! As I've said many times stay clear of her! Not good for any of us! Playboy! Stay safe!
-
04-17-19 16:03 #857Senior Member

Posts: 129Nat
So I remember seeing this girl ad awhile back when she first started. I saw her and got decent service. Little bit of an attitude but fair service. But that was awhile ago since then I would see her pop up here and there. And I would've maybe tried again but I heard she started robbing.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/667442808956
-
04-17-19 11:56 #856Senior Member

Posts: 178Paige and penny
They host in Torrington. I didn't meet with them, because the dump is on a dead end street off east main.also,they offer raw,which is a turn off for me.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 20:08 #855Senior Member

Posts: 380Bbw
Anyone have any info or have seen this one or her BBW friend? Said they are hosting in Torrington, but an old post by one of them said they were homeless?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...*/572802628830
-
04-15-19 10:23 #854Senior Member

Posts: 57If the pics are so sketchy to begin with, be prepared to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by RandomDude719
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 15:00 #853Banned Member

Posts: 4Mocha Dutchesz.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...z/061929205608
Any info on this girl?
-
04-12-19 19:10 #852Senior Member

Posts: 353Body isn't even accurate with the pics. So you're not really missing out on much.
Originally Posted by Jose79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 13:01 #851Senior Member

Posts: 129Nylah
Thats a damn damn shame because she got a body but like I said if its like that it's not worth it. Really annoying because I don't ask for much.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:57 #850Senior Member

Posts: 353Nylah
That was me. Don't waste your time, she's just worried about getting her money (like all girls) and that's it. But this is an extreme case. She will upsell you on every service. That's why the list of services offered on her ad is so short.
Originally Posted by Jose79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 11:44 #849Senior Member

Posts: 129Nylah
Its too bad really about Nylah. I know someone up here said they seen her twice and her services were no good. But man is she hot. But I'm not trying to waste money if its not worth it.
-
04-11-19 19:50 #848Senior Member

Posts: 309Last time I contacted her, she was not hosting from a hotel but rather her home residence. From what I understand from this forum, it's an apartment house in a shady area in Waterbury. She claimed she lived alone, but I passed.
Originally Posted by Jose79
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 10:30 #847Senior Member

Posts: 129Christy
I know Christy still obviously puts her ad up but has anyone seen her recently? I've wanted to see her but she's been on M street. I know it got raided so she's somewhere else now I assume. But other than anyone know how her services been?
-
04-10-19 22:34 #846Senior Member

Posts: 311I did a threesome with Bella and Jasmine. I think Jasmine has a review on them. It was definitely a memorable experience.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
M Street is definitely out of bounds for me. If Christy were willing to meet me at a local motel with Bella, I'd do it in a heart beat.
-
04-10-19 21:10 #845Senior Member

Posts: 755Looking at Her Personal Website
Her website is listed in the STG post, but misspelled, maybe intentionally.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
It's https://www.bellabellzfeet.com. Take a look and see what you think.
It looks like it is set up to sell a bunch of stuff. I wonder if that's what she looks to do when contacted.
If you see her, I would recommend being careful about money up front.
-
04-10-19 20:01 #844Senior Member

Posts: 335Wrong Bella
That was my review you're referring to -- different Bella.
Originally Posted by Dayside
[View Original Post]
Been thinking about trying this one, she's got a very kinky fetishy website.










Reply With Quote






