Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 524 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7846
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #856

    Paige and penny

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or have seen this one or her BBW friend? Said they are hosting in Torrington, but an old post by one of them said they were homeless?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...*/572802628830
    They host in Torrington. I didn't meet with them, because the dump is on a dead end street off east main.also,they offer raw,which is a turn off for me.

  2. #855

    Bbw

    Anyone have any info or have seen this one or her BBW friend? Said they are hosting in Torrington, but an old post by one of them said they were homeless?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...*/572802628830

  3. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomDude719  [View Original Post]
    If the pics are so sketchy to begin with, be prepared to be disappointed.

  4. #853

  5. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose79  [View Original Post]
    Thats a damn damn shame because she got a body but like I said if its like that it's not worth it. Really annoying because I don't ask for much.
    Body isn't even accurate with the pics. So you're not really missing out on much.

  6. #851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Nylah

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    That was me. Don't waste your time, she's just worried about getting her money (like all girls) and that's it. But this is an extreme case. She will upsell you on every service. That's why the list of services offered on her ad is so short.
    Thats a damn damn shame because she got a body but like I said if its like that it's not worth it. Really annoying because I don't ask for much.

  7. #850

    Nylah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose79  [View Original Post]
    Its too bad really about Nylah. I know someone up here said they seen her twice and her services were no good. But man is she hot. But I'm not trying to waste money if its not worth it.
    That was me. Don't waste your time, she's just worried about getting her money (like all girls) and that's it. But this is an extreme case. She will upsell you on every service. That's why the list of services offered on her ad is so short.

  8. #849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Nylah

    Its too bad really about Nylah. I know someone up here said they seen her twice and her services were no good. But man is she hot. But I'm not trying to waste money if its not worth it.

  9. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose79  [View Original Post]
    I know Christy still obviously puts her ad up but has anyone seen her recently? I've wanted to see her but she's been on M street. I know it got raided so she's somewhere else now I assume. But other than anyone know how her services been?
    Last time I contacted her, she was not hosting from a hotel but rather her home residence. From what I understand from this forum, it's an apartment house in a shady area in Waterbury. She claimed she lived alone, but I passed.

  10. #847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Christy

    I know Christy still obviously puts her ad up but has anyone seen her recently? I've wanted to see her but she's been on M street. I know it got raided so she's somewhere else now I assume. But other than anyone know how her services been?

  11. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and spunky but she's doing 3 sums with Christy on M street, the house that was raided 2 weeks ago. I'd do a 3 sum with them but only if I got the room and they did outcall to me. If they do what they said they would (and Christy has never disappointed me with her promises) it could be a legendary hour in the book of Sully. But they both have demons and I just haven't pulled the outcall trigger yet.
    I did a threesome with Bella and Jasmine. I think Jasmine has a review on them. It was definitely a memorable experience.

    M Street is definitely out of bounds for me. If Christy were willing to meet me at a local motel with Bella, I'd do it in a heart beat.

  12. #845

    Looking at Her Personal Website

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.
    Her website is listed in the STG post, but misspelled, maybe intentionally.

    It's https://www.bellabellzfeet.com. Take a look and see what you think.

    It looks like it is set up to sell a bunch of stuff. I wonder if that's what she looks to do when contacted.

    If you see her, I would recommend being careful about money up front.

  13. #844

    Wrong Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayside  [View Original Post]
    I am almost positive I just read a well written report but for some dumb reason I can't find now. I thought it said something like to many Bellas and a very detail report. Since I can't find it what I think the highlight were he had to wait for 1 hr past the agreed time took 30 min in bathroom to dress. When she did come out he was impressed with looks and service.

    After reading his report I've reached out to a few time with no success. Her add lists times that don't really work for me so I haven't really kept trying. I think his report may have mentioned a 100 up sell or maybe I'm confusing another report. I'll keep try to find the actual report and give you the number.
    That was my review you're referring to -- different Bella.

    Been thinking about trying this one, she's got a very kinky fetishy website.

  14. #843

    Ummmmm, Thanks!

    Thank you all for the information and refreshing my memory I remember reading about her now, I just did not realize it was her. I will however give her a call and see if she'll do Outcall.

    Poo.

  15. #842

    Poo

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.
    She's cute and spunky but she's doing 3 sums with Christy on M street, the house that was raided 2 weeks ago. I'd do a 3 sum with them but only if I got the room and they did outcall to me. If they do what they said they would (and Christy has never disappointed me with her promises) it could be a legendary hour in the book of Sully. But they both have demons and I just haven't pulled the outcall trigger yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape