Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Is it true? I've been looking it up in the news. Nothing showing up besides a pedestrian who got hit by a scooter?
    And the article continues to the headline, hit and run suspects are saught after they subsequently struck driver of the scooter, resulting in her death.

  2. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Is it true? I've been looking it up in the news. Nothing showing up besides a pedestrian who got hit by a scooter?
    I think that must be it:

    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...nvolving-moped

    Moped driver (who was the fatality) struck a pedestrian. Moped driver 'ejected' (falls off and away from moped) and is struck by a car and killed. Car driver leaves scene (hit and run). Doesn't say what happened to the pedestrian.

  3. #4319

    Be Assertive

    Tell her what you have and it will happen. She agreed for car date with me for 60. As far as service I wouldn't know she first said she could meet me then she didn't have a ride and I do not have the patience for that. Always have a backup.

    Al.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/31889281/

    Anyone have any intel? Can't imagine anyone paying those rates for cardates.

  4. #4318

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Is it true? I've been looking it up in the news. Nothing showing up besides a pedestrian who got hit by a scooter?
    I talked to CiCi and she found out that it was the black girl that was cc.

  5. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by Drd2005  [View Original Post]
    That funny cause I was suppose to see her 2 days ago but didn't,so who knows.
    She is definitely still working. I have no Intel on the other topic.

  6. #4316

    Cici or Cece?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to find a news report about this but haven't found one yet. I can tell you that I got a call shortly after midnight last night from somebody extremely close to her that this is what happened. CC had a heart of gold and the face of an Angel but she had her devil streak called addiction which makes normally good people do bad things. I was spending a lot of time with her the last couple weeks offering her help for personal reasons. We had a falling out the other day so now I feel a little guilty because if I was with her she would have been in my car and not on that damn scooter. RIP angel face.
    Cece posted just after 11 PM on Thursday night. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...600/7274750654.

  7. #4315

    Cici alive

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Ashley told me also.
    Just saw her number starts 665.

  8. #4314

    Car Date

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I don't know either but she is not a Cross Dresser, her rates are too high.

    Pilot.
    CD = Car Date, depending on the context.

  9. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I don't know either but she is not a Cross Dresser, her rates are too high.

    Pilot.
    Car date sorry thought that was pretty common term but what do I know.

  10. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I don't know either but she is not a Cross Dresser, her rates are too high.

    Pilot.
    Just wondering if CD meant car date.

  11. #4311

    Lie not true

    Quote Originally Posted by Drd2005  [View Original Post]
    Someone just told me that cici just passed from getting hit by a car, not sure but some else try to comfirm this please, this.
    Here she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1555038269468928833511482788693.jpg‎  

  12. #4310

    Cross Dresser

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/31889281/

    Anyone have any intel? Can't imagine anyone paying those rates for cardates.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    100 to be with a CD? I guess I have no idea what you are talking about. , VBill Ho.
    I don't know either but she is not a Cross Dresser, her rates are too high.

    Pilot.

  13. #4309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    CD is Cross Dresser

    100 to be with a CD? I guess I have no idea what you are talking about. , VBill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Taco. 100 is still high for a CD. If she goes down I will report back.

  14. #4308

    Zada

    Quote Originally Posted by Takie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experience with Zada? Please PM me or post if you have. I have a feeling that she has GPS, but would like to know otherwise! Thanks.
    I went to see her one day. She sent me to the wrong hotel somehow. She called me and told me come to the hotel next door with the room number. I went in the hotel but there were no numbers like she gave me that existed. Turns out, she sent me to a hotel down the street getting her names mixed up. I ended up at her hotel, 1-2 star hotel near Busch Gardens. I saw a butch walking her dog outside (I only know this because I saw the dog on her website). The butch just so happened to walk right by me and was walking circles around the parking lot watching the room. I ended up leaving as I didn't trust it. I hear she's great but I never found out, obviously.

  15. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by Drd2005  [View Original Post]
    Someone just told me that cici just passed from getting hit by a car, not sure but some else try to comfirm this please, this.
    Is it true? I've been looking it up in the news. Nothing showing up besides a pedestrian who got hit by a scooter?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape