Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,896 to 23,910 of 28201
-
04-11-19 19:53 #4306Regular Member

Posts: 9Zada
I went to see her one day. She sent me to the wrong hotel somehow. She called me and told me come to the hotel next door with the room number. I went in the hotel but there were no numbers like she gave me that existed. Turns out, she sent me to a hotel down the street getting her names mixed up. I ended up at her hotel, 1-2 star hotel near Busch Gardens. I saw a butch walking her dog outside (I only know this because I saw the dog on her website). The butch just so happened to walk right by me and was walking circles around the parking lot watching the room. I ended up leaving as I didn't trust it. I hear she's great but I never found out, obviously.
Originally Posted by Takie
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 19:43 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 212Is it true? I've been looking it up in the news. Nothing showing up besides a pedestrian who got hit by a scooter?
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 18:38 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 225Thanks Taco. 100 is still high for a CD. If she goes down I will report back.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 17:29 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 377Listcrawler
Wow, LC is full of Fake Ads And Fake Asian Ads is driving me crazy hard to find a good legit providers on that Site, it is there any other safe site similiar this one to look into? Stay Safe Fellas.
-
04-11-19 17:26 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 377Any Intel On This One
Anyone can Provide detailed info on this one, I saw a couple positive comments on LC but not enough for me, PM if any of you have seen her or reply to this post, I'm looking to see this beauty. I Appreciate Mongers. Stay Safe!
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...562/8134591013
-
04-11-19 16:45 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 308Rip
Ashley told me also.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 16:16 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 510Maybe you missed your wedding. LOL.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 16:04 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 272CD with her is 100. Other rates are FS. She does outcall at those prices and is worth it.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 15:49 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 35Holly
I saw her this morning. Outstanding service.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 15:33 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 152It costs a premium, but it's worth it if that's your thing. She used to do out's but has car problems now.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 15:27 #4296Banned Member

Posts: 199Anyone know if she still around
Anyone knows if she still around I tried to contact her several times I got no answer is her number accurate please help a brother out with some info.
Thanks in advance. https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/262-701-7183/1/1848731.
-
04-11-19 15:12 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 878I've been trying to find a news report about this but haven't found one yet. I can tell you that I got a call shortly after midnight last night from somebody extremely close to her that this is what happened. CC had a heart of gold and the face of an Angel but she had her devil streak called addiction which makes normally good people do bad things. I was spending a lot of time with her the last couple weeks offering her help for personal reasons. We had a falling out the other day so now I feel a little guilty because if I was with her she would have been in my car and not on that damn scooter. RIP angel face.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 11:51 #4294Banned Member

Posts: 64Hot Holly
That funny cause I was suppose to see her 2 days ago but didn't,so who knows.
Originally Posted by Soitseemtoobe
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 11:47 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 225High rates!
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/31889281/
Anyone have any intel? Can't imagine anyone paying those rates for cardates.
-
04-11-19 11:39 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 494That was not at all my experience. She looked great, well groomed, average on her asking and completely coherent. No signs of use. Atmosphere was somewhat cluttered but pleasant. She must have gone through a rough period based on some of the negatives I'm hearing but all was well two weeks ago when I saw her.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




