Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 978 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1513

    Intel please.

    Face looks familiar, anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/32123870/

  2. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyman3547  [View Original Post]
    Hey. No she's not she's amazing intelliegent very respectful and won't tolerate disrespect super beautiful sexy amazing a gem.

    Brittany, next time you want to make a fake user to let people know how intelliegent you are you might want to look up how to spell intelligent.

    Just saying,

    A2
    Owned LOL. To bad a mixed bag, I could spend a half hour on those tits alone. Some of these girls are like a weather forecast. One day hot and humid others dreary and raining. Maybe need a hocast?

  3. #1511

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a real mixed bag as well. See my prior post on Brittany and the replies.
    Hey. No she's not she's amazing intelliegent very respectful and won't tolerate disrespect super beautiful sexy amazing a gem.

    Brittany, next time you want to make a fake user to let people know how intelliegent you are you might want to look up how to spell intelligent.

    Just saying,

    A2

  4. #1510

    Fun a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Spent an evening dreaming about this little spinner again the other night. She's "flexible". DT, rimming, dfk, and can take a pounding. Have seen her before and will definitely again soon. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/7278315123.
    I saw her a couple times about a year ago and she wasn't a beauty queen then but she was a lot of fun. I'd see her again if I was in the area.

  5. #1509

    Tiny Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Spent an evening dreaming about this little spinner again the other night. She's "flexible". DT, rimming, dfk, and can take a pounding. Have seen her before and will definitely again soon. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/7278315123.
    I've had both dreams with her. Her body is really showing the wear and tear from a year ago.

  6. #1508

    You're both right

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    I had just the opposite experience in my dream with this girl. She was unkept. Her hair looked as if it wasn't washed in weeks. Her home was disgusting. Not just dirty, but just gross on every level. ALmost like a quatter. I almost left, but wanted that bBj just the same. I'm all about a great BBJ and since I was already there, what the hell. I wish I left. Total waste of money. Just my dream. Happy you enjoyed yours. Would never repeat even if you paid me.
    I have had both experiences with her, good and bad. She is one of those providers you have to be ready to walk on if she is over or under medicated.

  7. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Spent an evening dreaming about this little spinner again the other night. She's "flexible". DT, rimming, dfk, and can take a pounding. Have seen her before and will definitely again soon. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/7278315123.
    I had just the opposite experience in my dream with this girl. She was unkept. Her hair looked as if it wasn't washed in weeks. Her home was disgusting. Not just dirty, but just gross on every level. ALmost like a quatter. I almost left, but wanted that bBj just the same. I'm all about a great BBJ and since I was already there, what the hell. I wish I left. Total waste of money. Just my dream. Happy you enjoyed yours. Would never repeat even if you paid me.

  8. #1506

    Way Back When

    Any one know of bars or clubs where working girls hang out to meet guys other than strip clubs?

    Years back there was one on US 19 and another on 54th.

  9. #1505

    Tiny marie

    Spent an evening dreaming about this little spinner again the other night. She's "flexible". DT, rimming, dfk, and can take a pounding. Have seen her before and will definitely again soon. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/7278315123.

  10. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    A perfect MILF Body and pretty face.

    But she is a total YMMV. No reports of rip offs but definitely can show some anxiety issues and lack of attention to any task at hand for more than 30 secs to those unlucky to catch her on an off day.
    That pretty much sums it up.

  11. #1503

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    OK, I looked up the threads. For that body, I think I will see if I can get through he being flaky. Unless you have anything to add that might change that.
    A perfect MILF Body and pretty face.

    But she is a total YMMV. No reports of rip offs but definitely can show some anxiety issues and lack of attention to any task at hand for more than 30 secs to those unlucky to catch her on an off day.

  12. #1502

    Anyone know if she still around

    I contact her several times I'm not sure if it's her phone number up to date anyone with the info help a brother out thank you in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/262-701-7183/1/1848731

  13. #1501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Amber Marie

    I have not seen her, but she also has an ad on USA listing Tampa. Your ad lists Clearwater. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...962&cityid=105

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7273506734

    Don't see any reviews, so just checking if anyone has seen her.

  14. #1500

    Any intel on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7273506734

    Don't see any reviews, so just checking if anyone has seen her.

  15. #1499

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a real mixed bag as well. See my prior post on Brittany and the replies.
    OK, I looked up the threads. For that body, I think I will see if I can get through he being flaky. Unless you have anything to add that might change that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape