Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 979 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 14676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1506

    Way Back When

    Any one know of bars or clubs where working girls hang out to meet guys other than strip clubs?

    Years back there was one on US 19 and another on 54th.

  2. #1505

    Tiny marie

    Spent an evening dreaming about this little spinner again the other night. She's "flexible". DT, rimming, dfk, and can take a pounding. Have seen her before and will definitely again soon. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/7278315123.

  3. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    A perfect MILF Body and pretty face.

    But she is a total YMMV. No reports of rip offs but definitely can show some anxiety issues and lack of attention to any task at hand for more than 30 secs to those unlucky to catch her on an off day.
    That pretty much sums it up.

  4. #1503

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    OK, I looked up the threads. For that body, I think I will see if I can get through he being flaky. Unless you have anything to add that might change that.
    A perfect MILF Body and pretty face.

    But she is a total YMMV. No reports of rip offs but definitely can show some anxiety issues and lack of attention to any task at hand for more than 30 secs to those unlucky to catch her on an off day.

  5. #1502

    Anyone know if she still around

    I contact her several times I'm not sure if it's her phone number up to date anyone with the info help a brother out thank you in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/262-701-7183/1/1848731

  6. #1501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Amber Marie

    I have not seen her, but she also has an ad on USA listing Tampa. Your ad lists Clearwater. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...962&cityid=105

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7273506734

    Don't see any reviews, so just checking if anyone has seen her.

  7. #1500

    Any intel on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7273506734

    Don't see any reviews, so just checking if anyone has seen her.

  8. #1499

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a real mixed bag as well. See my prior post on Brittany and the replies.
    OK, I looked up the threads. For that body, I think I will see if I can get through he being flaky. Unless you have anything to add that might change that.

  9. #1498
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #1497

    Brittany and other names

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything on this one? Phone search is blank and only one ad shows on EB. But if she's real I'd visit her. I could swear I have seen some of those pics before.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/7272034191
    She is real and a real mixed bag as well. See my prior post on Brittany and the replies.

  11. #1496

    Palm Harbor Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the number in her ad. What I meant was when you search on it. No other ads or info show up.

    I am wondering if she has advertised under a different number.
    She's had ads on here before. Prolly changed her # because of bad reviews. I remember reading quite a few bad ones on her so I didn't pull the trigger.

  12. #1495

    MIA WARNING. RIPOFF And Dangerous

    This is a girl out of Tampa but I am also placing here due to the severity of the situation.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li 671/7272253619.

    I have been doing this for many years and I have always giving girls a break. Some of you probably think I am a schill for girls since I almost never give bad reviews. I have been ripped off in the past but just chalk it up to the hobby. Girls with candy problems are not reliable. But what I will never tolerate is a malicious plan where people can not only lose money but also get hurt.

    So the other day I went to see Mia and I should of looked at the comments. I talked to her and she said those were just haters pissed because they could not get what they wanted. When I went there I was told to wait a little bit than to come in. Her place really is missing a door. I was there for a couple of minutes and some drug boys come up and basically say get the fuck out. Unfortunately I made the mistake of giving the donation already which most of the time I trust the girls (I know it is stupid). I quickly left fearing for my life. I am going to take some time off and rethink what the fuck I am doing.

    Stay Safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3fee43551eb27aa57cd6360546aa18de_f.jpg‎   4e12acbd8b0cfe57320c9a1e2475399f_f.jpg‎  

  13. #1494

    Palm Harbor Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by JstCurious1  [View Original Post]
    727-203-4191 was the # I found.
    Yes, that's the number in her ad. What I meant was when you search on it. No other ads or info show up.

    I am wondering if she has advertised under a different number.

  14. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything on this one? Phone search is blank and only one ad shows on EB. But if she's real I'd visit her. I could swear I have seen some of those pics before.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/7272034191
    727-203-4191 was the # I found.

  15. #1492

    Palm Harbor blonde

    Does anyone have anything on this one? Phone search is blank and only one ad shows on EB. But if she's real I'd visit her. I could swear I have seen some of those pics before.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...458/7272034191

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape