Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3921

    Tiffany

    Been a bit of a dry spell for me so my first to see in a while was Tiffany, based on positive reviews. Here's the rundown:

    Pros:

    She is extremely pretty.

    Pics are very accurate and in person she looks even better, with perfect. Mean flawless, sexy skin.

    You could drop a dime on her ass and it would bounce so high you'd lose it.

    Clean place, no smoke and its safe.

    Cons:

    She's just doing it for money, which is okay I guess.

    Mechanical.

    Sort of a snappy attitude if he say something that sets her off.

    So as a first in a while, she was tight and I could barely hold back finishing off just because of how sexy she looks and feels. But a QV was extremely limited. No touching the pussy, and definitely no DATY. She gave me a really fantastic, long CBJ but would have stopped after about 15 seconds if I hadn't pushed for more. Then it was a turn over to doggie and when I asked for mish (I had to have that torso, waist and boobs in front of me) she rolled her eyes. Wow. Now that's a QV limit first! She agreed but it felt like I was just getting off on her while she was on another planet, probably money and TV planet. I was amazed she let me suck her tits, but in a limited way. Didn't last long enough to turn her over, but when I did finish, she says, "Your time was almost up anyway. " It had been about 10 minutes. Fast for me, but like I said, it has been a little while and she's so good looking. While cleaning up when I casually mentioned that I'd read that she wasn't really into clock-watching, she suddenly got annoyed, lecturing me about her service and how fair it is while I was the one now rolling my eyes and trying to get out of there.

    So the final point is this: She's worth it for the pros, but just be aware of the cons.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....899786/tiffany

    Monger on.

  2. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    As others have dreamt before, Holly was alright. I started the dream with a BBJ and that's how it finished. I remember it being rushed and the location not being the best. However, it was very late at night when I started the dream so if you're a late dreamer, she'll be ok.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31765418/
    Definitely a clock watcher IMO. Rush service. Will not repeat.

  3. #3919

    Holly

    As others have dreamt before, Holly was alright. I started the dream with a BBJ and that's how it finished. I remember it being rushed and the location not being the best. However, it was very late at night when I started the dream so if you're a late dreamer, she'll be ok.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31765418/

  4. #3918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Her link

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a gem, a diamond in the rough. I haven't been able to find her ad until now. But that's the same girl I've seen before. I agree she aims to please. This one I will see again very soon. Thanks for the updated info no one at all.
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....ost/9843333911#.

  5. #3917

    Lala

    This girl is a gem, a diamond in the rough. I haven't been able to find her ad until now. But that's the same girl I've seen before. I agree she aims to please. This one I will see again very soon. Thanks for the updated info no one at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamt a couple visits with this lady recently.

    Thinner than some of the pics posted but not unhealthy. BBBJ, CFS to include Mish cg doggie, DATY, five. YMMV.

    Dreamt she was very pleasant and eager to satisfy. Imo a good choice. She is running specials now so I am not sure about donations. You can search cuttiebootie on LC to find her. Haven't seen her on stg.

  6. #3916

    Tia

    I would stay away from her. She was in Greensboro for a long time and had bad reviews. Bad service and reports of a pimp that will rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightMove  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/557209355884

    Any Intel? I feel like I saw her on here before but a different name? Searched and didn't find anything.

  7. #3915

    XNya

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I stopped seeing her. She's changed phone numbers and every time she texts me that she is available. And whenever I get a text I ignore and block ASAP.
    Same here. I stopped a while back and posted about suspicious scabs / sores. Broke my own rule and called her after the Hollie incident the other day. She was slurring her words, so I declined. Glad I did.

  8. #3914

    Luci

    Was lucky enough to get Luci's number a few weeks ago. Didn't hesitate to call. She has great reviews on the Greensboro board. She did not disappoint. Full of sexual energy. If you like mature and curvy. She's your woman. Menu is pretty open.

  9. #3913

    Definitely Does FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Fartergus30  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once for a tantric session. Including hand job. She later offered full service when I said I was looking for more. She may decide on a per-client basis. Nice girl overall and very giving.

  10. #3912

    I got one too

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to put this out there, but since I couldn't get any info from this 1-post individual who PM'd me, did anyone else get a private offer for free passes to an "adult club"? Hey, if it's legit, I'm all for it. Trouble is, I need at least a little bit of info before I put myself at that kind of risk. This person wasn't forthcoming with any info at all. And it went from and adult club to a topless dinner club, sounded like. Claims to have a web site, but wouldn't provide a link.

    If it's legit, PM me and let me know.
    I asked a few questions and never heard back.

  11. #3911

    I deleted it

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to put this out there, but since I couldn't get any info from this 1-post individual who PM'd me, did anyone else get a private offer for free passes to an "adult club"? Hey, if it's legit, I'm all for it. Trouble is, I need at least a little bit of info before I put myself at that kind of risk. This person wasn't forthcoming with any info at all. And it went from and adult club to a topless dinner club, sounded like. Claims to have a web site, but wouldn't provide a link.

    If it's legit, PM me and let me know.
    Just like I delete most PMs from users who have never posted.

  12. #3910

    XTia

    Quote Originally Posted by NightMove  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/557209355884

    Any Intel? I feel like I saw her on here before but a different name? Searched and didn't find anything.
    You cannot search for words below 4 characters. So people have started adding an X to the front of three letter names. Do a search for xTia.

  13. #3909

  14. #3908
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger815  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with nya.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31698821/

    LOL. Set up a time for an hour visit.

    The Good;.

    She arrived on time.

    Pics are accurate.

    The bad;.

    Sores all over body and face.

    Stinky box.

    Rushed like hell.

    The ugly;.

    The sores and scabs and bruises and huge sore on her chin.

    Christ.

    I asked if multiple pops ok.

    She says it's up to me.

    So I don't even try to pace myself.

    First pop and she's up and dressed in a matter of less than a minute.

    So I ask if that's it?

    She says "it is what it is".

    I say ok then. Bad review is on the way. LOL.

    Don't really think she cared.

    I was just her fix enabler.
    I'm glad I stopped seeing her. She's changed phone numbers and every time she texts me that she is available. And whenever I get a text I ignore and block ASAP.

  15. #3907

    100% legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to put this out there, but since I couldn't get any info from this 1-post individual who PM'd me, did anyone else get a private offer for free passes to an "adult club"? Hey, if it's legit, I'm all for it. Trouble is, I need at least a little bit of info before I put myself at that kind of risk. This person wasn't forthcoming with any info at all. And it went from and adult club to a topless dinner club, sounded like. Claims to have a web site, but wouldn't provide a link.

    If it's legit, PM me and let me know.
    It's legit, he offered me the same thing and it's a local club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape