Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 300 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1354

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    She used to be super slim but within the past year or so she put on a bit of weight, particularly in the are area. I'm not complaining though, cause her ass is a lot nicer now than it was before. Easier to grab onto and play with when she's bouncing on my dick. Also, when she's giving you a BBBJ, she's got a mirror set up so that you can look at her ass as she's blowing you, and it's a mighty fine sight to behold.
    She was never super slim. I saw her when she was smaller side of normal. She did add a bunch of weight so I stopped going to her.

    Last time I saw her she had a small belly and a well padded ass. If you're into that. I'm not.

  2. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    She used to be super slim but within the past year or so she put on a bit of weight, particularly in the are area. I'm not complaining though, cause her ass is a lot nicer now than it was before. Easier to grab onto and play with when she's bouncing on my dick. Also, when she's giving you a BBBJ, she's got a mirror set up so that you can look at her ass as she's blowing you, and it's a mighty fine sight to behold.
    Are any of her pics an accurate portrayal?

  3. #1352

    High class BBFS?

    Does anyone know of a high class escort that does BBFS? I've got a day off coming up in a couple of weeks and I'd like to treat myself to a high class escort, and I'd certainly prefer if she also offered BBFS.

  4. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone reply with just how much weight Mandy has gained? Her ads look slim enough.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
    She used to be super slim but within the past year or so she put on a bit of weight, particularly in the are area. I'm not complaining though, cause her ass is a lot nicer now than it was before. Easier to grab onto and play with when she's bouncing on my dick. Also, when she's giving you a BBBJ, she's got a mirror set up so that you can look at her ass as she's blowing you, and it's a mighty fine sight to behold.

  5. #1350

    Katrina

    Interested in meating her, does she host from a private residence or hotel?

  6. #1349
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Mandy gives a great BJ, but not worth seeing because of her being a total flake job!

    I once made plans, went to see her, got there and she said she was busy would have to be another day.

    After that I promised I would see her one more time for wasting my time. I did and face fucked her pretty hard and then ass fucked her as hard as I could.

    That was my Mandy swan song. Never going back. Plus she put a lot of weight back on and does not look so good anymore either.
    Can anyone reply with just how much weight Mandy has gained? Her ads look slim enough.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

  7. #1348

    Lacey.

    I've received text from Lacey looking to sell videos she made. Anyone with any feed back would be appreciated. HMG.

  8. #1347

    Katrina.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if this Katrina chick ever has incall a bit further south? Like Providence or even New Bedford? I'd like to cum-pump her. But Plymouth is just too far a journey for me. I just can't get there from here!
    Sorry bro I don't ever remember seeing anything further south for Katrina. It's mostly been around Hanover, Brockton and Plymouth I seen her ads. More northwest. But who knows maybe she will go down later on.

  9. #1346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she messaged me at 3 AM last Monday, she was "homeless", looking for $$. I've already given her advances, where she disappears, so no, will not help her any longer. I suggested she should loose the "load", and she might find it easier going and be welcomed easier, but she isn't thinking correctly any longer, all of the predictions I told her are coming true, very sad situation. Such a wasted life.
    Your sympathy does you credit. But Lacey and her pimp boyfriend are liars and thieves who will rip you off as soon as look at you.

  10. #1345

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBosco  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for sharing Pics and Videos of Lacey. She has been making the rounds I met up with her recently and the street life really has taken a hard toll on her appearance and attitude. Sadly she has turned into a real clock watcher and while I was with her phone was being hit up constantly assuming by the boyfriend / pimp / dealer. She has also been trying very hard to get money for purchases of other substances. Judging from her past rip off and scheming behavior she is now taking her act to another level. If she keeps it up she will probably be losing the rest of her teeth.
    Yes, she messaged me at 3 AM last Monday, she was "homeless", looking for $$. I've already given her advances, where she disappears, so no, will not help her any longer. I suggested she should loose the "load", and she might find it easier going and be welcomed easier, but she isn't thinking correctly any longer, all of the predictions I told her are coming true, very sad situation. Such a wasted life.

  11. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Hr location was an hour away from me but I took the dive & holy shit I am glad I did. I am still new to this somewhat, but firemedic was correct. When I contacted her she just told me what the donation was and then we met up. Now once I got face to face I asked her what I could do. She let me go bbfscip for extra of course & it was amazing. Got to say that pussy just swallowed me up I tried to last. Also her BBBJ is one of the best I have ever had, she deepthroat & let me face fuck the shit out of her. Ask first! Best part about her is she is low key a smoking hot blonde. The pictures on her ad suck compared to her actual looks & her tits are really nice. I finished with doggy and her ass was clapping back at me so fast and hard yo.

    All things considered I give her a 8. 5/10 only because she has a little belly. If you want to get any info on her like rates and other stuff just pm me, and I got a vid.
    Do you know if this Katrina chick ever has incall a bit further south? Like Providence or even New Bedford? I'd like to cum-pump her. But Plymouth is just too far a journey for me. I just can't get there from here!

  12. #1343

    Lacey

    Thanks to everyone for sharing Pics and Videos of Lacey. She has been making the rounds I met up with her recently and the street life really has taken a hard toll on her appearance and attitude. Sadly she has turned into a real clock watcher and while I was with her phone was being hit up constantly assuming by the boyfriend / pimp / dealer. She has also been trying very hard to get money for purchases of other substances. Judging from her past rip off and scheming behavior she is now taking her act to another level. If she keeps it up she will probably be losing the rest of her teeth.

  13. #1342

    Higher quality BBFS

    Are there any new info sources about higher quality girls open to BBFS? Since last year most of my background information has dried up. Pm me if you'd rather back channel.

  14. #1341

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass as she was in Plymouth, too far of a drive to find out if she'd be up for it or not. Agree that a lot of women will let things happen naturally when meeting in person, but there a many that will not. If she was closer I'd hit her up & for those that are in her area & want to go raw dog with her it's good to know that it seems to be on her menu.

    .
    Hr location was an hour away from me but I took the dive & holy shit I am glad I did. I am still new to this somewhat, but firemedic was correct. When I contacted her she just told me what the donation was and then we met up. Now once I got face to face I asked her what I could do. She let me go bbfscip for extra of course & it was amazing. Got to say that pussy just swallowed me up I tried to last. Also her BBBJ is one of the best I have ever had, she deepthroat & let me face fuck the shit out of her. Ask first! Best part about her is she is low key a smoking hot blonde. The pictures on her ad suck compared to her actual looks & her tits are really nice. I finished with doggy and her ass was clapping back at me so fast and hard yo.

    All things considered I give her a 8. 5/10 only because she has a little belly. If you want to get any info on her like rates and other stuff just pm me, and I got a vid. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #1340

    Katrina

    Took a pass as she was in Plymouth, too far of a drive to find out if she'd be up for it or not. Agree that a lot of women will let things happen naturally when meeting in person, but there a many that will not. If she was closer I'd hit her up & for those that are in her area & want to go raw dog with her it's good to know that it seems to be on her menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic51  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking something changed or maybe a bad experience. I always CIP with her but I know it was available. I'll have to ask next time I talk to her and see what changed. If you didn't ask you may have been able to just go for it. She is very submissive and doesn't say no to anything I've tried doing with her.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape