Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 16691
-
04-11-19 13:52 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 261Not her
Not her as far as I know, do your homework.
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 13:19 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 131All of them? Damn.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 12:29 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 82Lacey
What about this Lacey? Quick response would be appreciated!
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/316628661915
-
04-11-19 11:58 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 120Jailbird
It's true, I found her in the Dane County files.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
Too bad, she was / is a keeper.
D 101.
-
04-11-19 11:46 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 261The Basement
Bailey's basement was a grin that tiny single bed was tuff to have a lot of fun on. She made it worth it. And still does!
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
GS.
-
04-11-19 11:19 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 261Guests
Currently they are Guests of the county.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
GS.
-
04-11-19 10:31 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 801This was the girl supposedly robbing people, right? The previous ad pics were more flattering. For shits & giggles I've tried contacting a few times with no response. Then again my hours of opportunity are more late morning to early afternoon.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 10:23 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 801I remember that pretty face now, thanks for posting. With all the talk of her facial scarring, it could be acne because it can present itself at an older age, but when that happens it's very common to have it on the upper body as well. Maybe there was an accident, hopefully not some asshole abusing her.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 09:53 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 56Bingo
I've seen this provider and there is a huge reason why we're only seeing this side. I recommend avoiding.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 07:49 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 2120Inevitable
I haven't seen her. It's a pity. Sounds like she was great. It's somewhat inevitable: Clean hot girl gives great service for reasonable rates. Everyone wants a piece. Volume goes through the roof. Gradually hygiene and service decline.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 07:31 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 129Bella
You may be right, I have never seen her. I believe she is the one that demands tip, which is a bit of a turn off to me.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
If you enjoyed her and want to give her the benefit of the doubt keep in mind StG had a scheduling feature that automatically posts.
The real question is was she still taking appointments? This is easily verified by contacting from another phone.
Many girls run ads constantly even when unavailable.
Just a thought.
-
04-11-19 06:47 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 1325If that is "putting her best side forward"; I would not want to see the rest.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 06:41 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 67Conjugal visit?
I've confirmed this with a tip from another board member. Doesn't look good considering she was already on probation.
Originally Posted by NotRobd
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 06:35 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 1325Paige was HOT! I missed an opportunity to hook up with her in MKE and I have regretted it ever since. I knew her real name and found out that she got married, to a woman, a few years ago. I was tempted to crash the wedding just to see her up close. And kiss the bride (s), LOL.
Originally Posted by OldNStiff
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen any current pics of Natasha but she always had a nice skanky "fuck me" look about her. I might look her up.
-
04-11-19 00:16 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 65Yup. Stacy is Natasha (at least the pics are).
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Natasha and Paige of 4-5 yr ago were true lesbian (or bi) lovers. Their 2-girl was porn quality. Not the pseudo 2-girl that most offer. Plus, Paige had some knockers.










Reply With Quote





