Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3670

    No Kidding!

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a fair amount of Bella as of late.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/165947219932

    I like the small spinner type, BBBJ, and DFK. She tries to connect with you and does a good job making you feel like she is into it. Plus her rates are quite reasonable.

    That said, my last experience has substantially soured my outlook of her. The arrangement was easy enough and she greeted me like normal. We both got comfortable and she started to do her oral work. We then covered junior and she hopped on. After 5 minutes she looked down and jumped off and started to apologize. Blood was all over my pelvis. She said she had spotted earlier in the day but thought it would be ok and that normally she'd be safe from flow for a couple of days. I get that this is biology and that this happens. However, I feel like a provider should warn a client BEFORE they arrive and let them make a choice if they know this is a possibility. My bigger concern is this. She finished me orally, which was fine. But then continued to apologize and suggest that she will have to be done seeing clients for several days until this passes.

    While I can applaud this sentiment, not 10 minutes after I left she wast posting again saying she was available. Moreover, I had kept watch the next week and saw no reduction in her posting. I suspect she has a handler that is pushing her. However, regardless of how / why this is happening, I don't feel like I can endorse this by continuing to engage in her services. Guess it is back to the hunt for a new regular.
    Go check out the posted link in her ad it says she's a go with the flow kinda girl! After reading MelterMans report I agree! Glad I didn't read it while eating kinda gross.

  2. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows her real name, please PM me.

    Thanks.
    All you need is her real first name Heaven says he knows it go to danesheriff / inmates and enter first name in search box all inmates with that first name appear. Click details and get a pic and info. Add the dotcom to danesheriff to.

  3. #3668

    Start the Search Again. Bella

    I have been seeing a fair amount of Bella as of late.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/165947219932

    I like the small spinner type, BBBJ, and DFK. She tries to connect with you and does a good job making you feel like she is into it. Plus her rates are quite reasonable.

    That said, my last experience has substantially soured my outlook of her. The arrangement was easy enough and she greeted me like normal. We both got comfortable and she started to do her oral work. We then covered junior and she hopped on. After 5 minutes she looked down and jumped off and started to apologize. Blood was all over my pelvis. She said she had spotted earlier in the day but thought it would be ok and that normally she'd be safe from flow for a couple of days. I get that this is biology and that this happens. However, I feel like a provider should warn a client BEFORE they arrive and let them make a choice if they know this is a possibility. My bigger concern is this. She finished me orally, which was fine. But then continued to apologize and suggest that she will have to be done seeing clients for several days until this passes.

    While I can applaud this sentiment, not 10 minutes after I left she wast posting again saying she was available. Moreover, I had kept watch the next week and saw no reduction in her posting. I suspect she has a handler that is pushing her. However, regardless of how / why this is happening, I don't feel like I can endorse this by continuing to engage in her services. Guess it is back to the hunt for a new regular.

  4. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Would be curious as who she is to look up on ccap?
    Some of the jails have a list of inmates online currently staying as guests. Does Dane county do this? Or if you know a girl that's in you could contact her. Is there someplace that posts daily arrests? We had one in rock county called the rock county scanner.

  5. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Mia, but here's a link:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema.../?keywords=mia

    Stacy, I forget what she used to post as. (Update: Natasha, saw her in 2014) I haven't seen her since she recently resurfaced maybe starting 6 months ago? She seems to come and go. Maybe rent is due? Or she needs a new sugar daddy?

    If the report is accurate and this is the girl that used to post, then she's real and worth seeing.

    Maybe. LOL. I've tried to connect but find she's too jaded for me to be interested.

    Girls forget not only that we have plenty of other options but one of them is staying home and jerking off. They need to at least try to seem better than that for me to work past their bullshit.
    I've met Stacy couple of times last year, nice body good attitude, but second time I sensed a very nasty odor from down there that killed my mood and I never repeated. YMMV.

  6. #3665
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her after I posted recently that I'd never see her again. I was just curious if she'd remember or acknowledge. She did. And again offered to make it up to me. Perhaps if it was free?

    But I wasn't really all that interested in seeing her again, even if it was free. I had just vastly overpaid for what turned out to be a qv. And this was supposed to be the makeup for the last shitty visit! LOL I wasn't going to give her any more money. More just curious to understand. I don't feel like I accomplished that either. And she stopped responding (understandably).

    My only intent in posting here again is to restate how utterly disappointing and humiliating it was to see her. And brief. And expensive. Hygiene wasn't great either. I normally like DATY. I didn't even try this recent time because of the odor. Odor like that is a strong indication of a high volume provider. Which isn't surprising, given all the other clues.

    Oh, and she reads the forum. She noticed and commented on my review. She asked me to delete or update it. That inspired me to add more details, but not quite in the manner she wanted.

    Even if she gave me an earth shattering no limits multi-hour session for free, with all the slow fucking and sucking I could possibly ever want, and she was clean and fresh and all dolled up, and I loved it...

    It still wouldn't erase the fact that the next poor bastard would be a fool to expect to get anything other than absolutely shitty service.

    And I was already that fool at least once.
    I've met her recently, jeez totally agree with you, she's giving for word rushing new highs LOL I would never recommend her even for my enemies.

  7. #3664

    Jailbird

    I only know her first name which wouldn't do you any good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows her real name, please PM me.

    Thanks.

  8. #3663
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMan3562  [View Original Post]
    1 - Asian Mia is the real deal. Take good care of this one. Has not posted in a while so no link but wow!! Menu was nice and rates were a bit high but worth it. I will repeat.

    Second has anyone seen this one? Right up my ally but seems sketch. Contacted and asked me to go to a nearby gas station and wait for further instruction. Not doing that! LOL. Maybe it's just me being extra cautious.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/568187116889
    I know I've seen the second one post before also. Pretty sure she is the real deal like Popeye said, at least the pictures anyway.

    Going to a gas station and waiting for further instructions? That's messed up. I wouldn't waste my time on that either.

  9. #3662
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMan3562  [View Original Post]
    1 - Asian Mia is the real deal. Take good care of this one. Has not posted in a while so no link but wow!! Menu was nice and rates were a bit high but worth it. I will repeat.

    Second has anyone seen this one? Right up my ally but seems sketch. Contacted and asked me to go to a nearby gas station and wait for further instruction. Not doing that! LOL. Maybe it's just me being extra cautious.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/568187116889
    I haven't seen Mia, but here's a link:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema.../?keywords=mia

    Stacy, I forget what she used to post as. (Update: Natasha, saw her in 2014) I haven't seen her since she recently resurfaced maybe starting 6 months ago? She seems to come and go. Maybe rent is due? Or she needs a new sugar daddy?

    If the report is accurate and this is the girl that used to post, then she's real and worth seeing.

    Maybe. LOL. I've tried to connect but find she's too jaded for me to be interested.

    Girls forget not only that we have plenty of other options but one of them is staying home and jerking off. They need to at least try to seem better than that for me to work past their bullshit.

  10. #3661

    I can't find any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, anyone find her on ccap?
    Would be curious as who she is to look up on ccap?

  11. #3660
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is more sexy then squatting in the corner looking like you are going to take a dump.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/690607641520

    Sometimes you just can't un-see things. Ughhhhh.

    Play Safe.
    The sad thing is we've all seen much worse. LOL.

  12. #3659
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Shae. Seen Native Shae numerous times and that was something I'll never forget! I agree 100% with passion for Brittan.
    Native Shae was awesome too. Definitely had a thirst I couldn't possibly quench.

  13. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, anyone find her on ccap?
    If anyone knows her real name, please PM me.

    Thanks.

  14. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    Here's the photo she used to post on backpages (3 years ago). Back then she had the complexion of a porcelain doll. Someone else here must recall that.
    Yes, I remember well. I haven't seen her in at least a year if not longer. I remember that old basement. LOL.

  15. #3656
    Here's the photo she used to post on backpages (3 years ago). Back then she had the complexion of a porcelain doll. Someone else here must recall that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    Having issues and should be avoided? What may that be?

    I hear acne.

    I hear burns.

    Is it an STD?

    Just would like to clear it up a little, that's all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0904142203.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape