Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 16690
-
04-10-19 23:43 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 394No Kidding!
Go check out the posted link in her ad it says she's a go with the flow kinda girl! After reading MelterMans report I agree! Glad I didn't read it while eating kinda gross.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:39 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 394All you need is her real first name Heaven says he knows it go to danesheriff / inmates and enter first name in search box all inmates with that first name appear. Click details and get a pic and info. Add the dotcom to danesheriff to.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:08 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 79Start the Search Again. Bella
I have been seeing a fair amount of Bella as of late.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/165947219932
I like the small spinner type, BBBJ, and DFK. She tries to connect with you and does a good job making you feel like she is into it. Plus her rates are quite reasonable.
That said, my last experience has substantially soured my outlook of her. The arrangement was easy enough and she greeted me like normal. We both got comfortable and she started to do her oral work. We then covered junior and she hopped on. After 5 minutes she looked down and jumped off and started to apologize. Blood was all over my pelvis. She said she had spotted earlier in the day but thought it would be ok and that normally she'd be safe from flow for a couple of days. I get that this is biology and that this happens. However, I feel like a provider should warn a client BEFORE they arrive and let them make a choice if they know this is a possibility. My bigger concern is this. She finished me orally, which was fine. But then continued to apologize and suggest that she will have to be done seeing clients for several days until this passes.
While I can applaud this sentiment, not 10 minutes after I left she wast posting again saying she was available. Moreover, I had kept watch the next week and saw no reduction in her posting. I suspect she has a handler that is pushing her. However, regardless of how / why this is happening, I don't feel like I can endorse this by continuing to engage in her services. Guess it is back to the hunt for a new regular.
-
04-10-19 22:38 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 504Some of the jails have a list of inmates online currently staying as guests. Does Dane county do this? Or if you know a girl that's in you could contact her. Is there someplace that posts daily arrests? We had one in rock county called the rock county scanner.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 21:36 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 33I've met Stacy couple of times last year, nice body good attitude, but second time I sensed a very nasty odor from down there that killed my mood and I never repeated. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 21:29 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 33I've met her recently, jeez totally agree with you, she's giving for word rushing new highs LOL I would never recommend her even for my enemies.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 21:29 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 67Jailbird
I only know her first name which wouldn't do you any good.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 20:57 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 1136I know I've seen the second one post before also. Pretty sure she is the real deal like Popeye said, at least the pictures anyway.
Originally Posted by MidMan3562
[View Original Post]
Going to a gas station and waiting for further instructions? That's messed up. I wouldn't waste my time on that either.
-
04-10-19 20:15 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen Mia, but here's a link:
Originally Posted by MidMan3562
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema.../?keywords=mia
Stacy, I forget what she used to post as. (Update: Natasha, saw her in 2014) I haven't seen her since she recently resurfaced maybe starting 6 months ago? She seems to come and go. Maybe rent is due? Or she needs a new sugar daddy?
If the report is accurate and this is the girl that used to post, then she's real and worth seeing.
Maybe. LOL. I've tried to connect but find she's too jaded for me to be interested.
Girls forget not only that we have plenty of other options but one of them is staying home and jerking off. They need to at least try to seem better than that for me to work past their bullshit.
-
04-10-19 20:05 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 508I can't find any info
Would be curious as who she is to look up on ccap?
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 19:52 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 2120The sad thing is we've all seen much worse. LOL.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 19:24 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 2120Native Shae was awesome too. Definitely had a thirst I couldn't possibly quench.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 19:18 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 2120If anyone knows her real name, please PM me.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-10-19 19:16 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yes, I remember well. I haven't seen her in at least a year if not longer. I remember that old basement. LOL.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 17:54 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 67Here's the photo she used to post on backpages (3 years ago). Back then she had the complexion of a porcelain doll. Someone else here must recall that.
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




