Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 9918
-
04-12-19 13:20 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 521She basically offered me 3 hour of sexual buffet. I got almost 2 hours worth 160 diamonds. Really not a bad deal. If yiu like boiked chicken. She swears all day she's 61 this August but I'd tack on 6 or 7. But she can take it for an old broad.
Originally Posted by JoeParkers
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 23:14 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 32Damn! Be careful!!
-
04-10-19 14:15 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 190City guide
Anyone have luck using city guide? Not sure if it's trustworthy or not. Any info is appreciated.
-
04-10-19 13:07 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 120Now that's an image I'll have a tough time getting out of my mind's eye. LOL.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 10:42 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 386Robin.
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 07:38 #1093Banned Member

Posts: 152Leah
If she's at a new lace I am in.
-
04-10-19 06:30 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 521Saw her not to long ago. She's old for sure. Older than she claims. And he tits are hard and fake. It was a bucket list thing for me. I popped a blue vitamin before I went just incase and I'm gkad. Cause she's like boiled chicken with the skin on. But she gave me 4 pops in almost an hour and a half. And her back door too a really hard beating and she's really enjoed it. Might repeat if I'm drunk.
Originally Posted by RiskyBusines
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 18:56 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 237Leah
I saw her a couple weeks ago but still in q inn. Just qv for me but won't repeat, she seemed pretty weathered imo.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 16:17 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 190Leah.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/243185619405
Anyone see Leah since she moved out of q inn and into a nicer hotel in the city? Just curious as I want to make sure she doesn't have a pimp before seeing her.
-
04-09-19 14:37 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 61Kitty in Webster.
Has anyone seen or heard from Kitty lately? I see her ads up on STG but never get a response when I message or call her. Just curious if anyone has seen or heard from her.
-
04-09-19 03:10 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 1626If she is ready to share more pics with you, you can take a decision based on those. If the pics are too good then I would think twice.
Originally Posted by Needto
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 19:35 #1087Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have any Intel on her?
She is new to me and wondering if she is real or a rip off.
-
04-08-19 19:05 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes, I was robbed by the black pimp there.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 18:35 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 190Raven
I actually saw her in passing where she hosts. She looks older in person. I was originally going to meet her but something happened where it didn't work out. Her donation is on the higher side. Gina-Marie said she was good to go see. But I still haven't.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 06:55 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 161Raven
I haven't met her but last week I contacted her and she told me her rates are 150 hhr / 200 hr. That was a little high for me so I passed.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





