Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 61438
-
04-11-19 07:09 #39088Senior Member

Posts: 261Which Julie?
Can you give us a little more info on this Julie? Maybe we could help. Examples Where and when does she hang out. Her looks and so forth. NG.
Originally Posted by Skipper633
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:55 #39087Senior Member

Posts: 25Who is this?
I have an idea of who it is, but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:49 #39086Senior Member

Posts: 33Gfe
May I please have her number.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:32 #39085Senior Member

Posts: 33Dundalk
Any new talent walk-in around.
-
04-10-19 21:15 #39084Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thank you sir. Carry on.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 16:54 #39083Senior Member

Posts: 2344Really dude?
As hot as it is right now, you want to be giving out the low-cal of a notel? It ain't like they don't already know but we don't need to put it on blast at this particular moment.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 14:53 #39082Senior Member

Posts: 138Ccptube
I know we talked about this years ago. But I can't pick up ccptube on my android phone someone help. Also I've been out of action for a long time. But I'm back and ready to do my far share!
-
04-10-19 08:07 #39081Senior Member

Posts: 236Jen
Picked up Jen yesterday in CB for a lunch stop. She claims she's new and recently lost her job. She asked a few times if I was her uncle LEO. I finally stopped to prove to put her at ease. She really didn't have a good spot, so we drove for a bit to find seclusion. Sloppy top was decent, and I dropped her back off. As I did I saw Nikki catching a ride.
-
04-10-19 07:36 #39080Senior Member

Posts: 2419This cutie has been MIA for a minute. Any information?
-
04-10-19 07:01 #39079Senior Member

Posts: 192Amber and Taylor
Does anyone have Amber new digits? If so please PM me. Does anyone know if Taylor from near the 7-11 is back around? Thank you.
-
04-10-19 06:49 #39078Senior Member

Posts: 112Anyone seen her?
Anyone seen Julie?
Originally Posted by Member#5461
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 00:49 #39077Senior Member

Posts: 136Jalin
Jalin is a guest of the Baltimore County Detention Center. Trial date 6/12/2019.
Frank out.
-
04-10-19 00:28 #39076Senior Member

Posts: 203Mandy
Hooked up with Mandy on Monday. Cute 24 yo cute white brunette 115 lb. Picked her up on smallwood, and decided to take her to the notel on Furrow st. Started with bbj to k9 to mish, finished in her mouth. Damange. 4 , got her number (she holds onto a phone).
If anyone's interested I have her number and pics as well, PM me.
-
04-10-19 00:27 #39075Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tuesday & Thursday
Remember Tuesday night and Thursday nights are "jump out" nights. Sure we see more of the "boys in blue" with the new commissioner, but they bring out extra ULE and sometimes even with help from the State Police on Tuesday and Thursdays. Pay attention. Peace.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 22:22 #39074Senior Member

Posts: 2419Where's this sweety?








Reply With Quote






