Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 61385
-
04-04-19 15:41 #39005Senior Member

Posts: 128W / W = Washington- Wilkens.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
For historical reasons it's also called the Clix Loop.
-
04-04-19 15:02 #39004Senior Member

Posts: 91Ghost Town
Rolled the W / W loop looking for a fav but there ws nothing on the strip, this was yesterday around noonish.
-
04-04-19 12:08 #39003Regular Member

Posts: 7Layla
Anyone know what happen to her?
-
04-04-19 10:44 #39002Senior Member

Posts: 90Last night
Hadn't been around in long time but there were a lot of cops out on WW. One was standing at an intersection (can't remember which one) staring at cars. Got on here and now I see that LEO has upped presence recently. There was a police car "looking" Tahoe parked on one street with no one in it. Is this what a license plate picture taking truck that I have read about on here looks like? Be careful out there.
-
04-04-19 08:30 #39001Senior Member

Posts: 1126PSA; twelve run up into one of our favorite Notels.
Got confirmation from a reliable friend that police ran up in our Notel located on Furrow St last night. If you use this place, do avoid. Doubt anyone wants these experience.
Phyuck!
-
04-04-19 08:06 #39000Senior Member

Posts: 1626Wilkens and around the loop. CB usually refers to Curtis Bay.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 03:45 #38999Senior Member

Posts: 594Meaning of W / W
W / W means Washington / Wilkens, but I have had the best luck recently finding sex workers on Ashton, between Smallwood and Payson.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 00:52 #38998Senior Member

Posts: 126Hunted her down today, got her number, might see her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 00:09 #38997Senior Member

Posts: 1370LMAO. Way to go Dog, Peace.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 00:01 #38996Senior Member

Posts: 512I smell bacon.
Originally Posted by FarmFun6030
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
04-03-19 22:41 #38995Senior Member

Posts: 192It's a bit of a head-scratcher, I know
I believe W / W is an acronym, a secretive codename if you will for a conglomeration of locations in the West Bawlmer area. Hence the first W, maybe.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
But even harder still to fathom are the fact that there are many others as well, such as C / B, B / P, F / you, P / P, HIV, and the list goes on, and on. All conspiring to drive a person mad.
Anyway, hope that helps.
Public announcement of the day.
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
04-03-19 20:46 #38994Regular Member

Posts: 5Kiara or Kara?
Tell me what she looks like? I think I have seen her before!
-
04-03-19 14:14 #38993Senior Member

Posts: 99What does W / W mean? Not familar.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 10:43 #38992Senior Member

Posts: 602Kiara
You 'about to cause a traffic jam near W / W, LOL. Every monger in the DMV is headed there right now! Saying Kiara is out on the streets is like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater. I'm just going to grab a bag of popcorn and watch the news, hahaha.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
The weather is actually getting a little nicer today. Guys, be safe out there.
Chico.
-
04-03-19 09:50 #38991Senior Member

Posts: 134Kiara is outside right now
Yours truly just got off the phone with her. Go for our favorite unicorn before she hides again. West side.
I have to be honest. For those truly studs whom she so deeply respects, I'm super surprised she asked me to post for her rather than she contact you directly. Your claimed relationship is mighty suspect.








Reply With Quote





