Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 32130
-
04-09-19 22:46 #12660Regular Member

Posts: 19Nalee.
I agree with that. She lives in TH with her 85 yo parents. Next time I see her I will ask. But don't think so.
Originally Posted by PomLovesThais
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 22:30 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 307Not sure on that
Same building or apartment as nalee in fairfax? Not sure on that one.
Originally Posted by NotMikeSmith
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 21:34 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 48ST still good
I've been there a few times recently (same as before). Happy was good for me too. I paid her asking price. Her naturals are small but very firm and she lets me do what I want, so I pay the price. Her beeve is also a full natural groom! I don't see that to often. The girls at ST now seem younger and more attractive than in Dec, Jan. I'm not sayin they are young hot tens, but its nice to see the quality improve. Many ACS move in the other direction. Their business model must be working for them. The girls seem to adjust the price depending on their mood and what you have to offer. I got FS for an hour for $1 (plus house) in December. BBBJ followed by CFS. She was nice but older and I was a repeat offender. Big fake knockers. ST is a good time, but it is not nearby for me.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 20:47 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 377Legit
https://www.verywellhealth.com/embar...uestions-89740
If it's an Asian legit place, I agree with Mad and the prior post. If it's a western Massage tech, more likely a heavier sheet and they will not take a peek, but will always carefully adjust to make sure you're covered. Also I've been to Thai places where they have you put on some massage clothing (loose pants and a shirt).
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 17:02 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 54I've had many legit, they leave the room for you to get undressed for a reason, you go commando, lay face down and drape the towel over your rear. They always adjust the towel and take a peak when they come back in. Don't worry about a boner after the flip they may decide it needs attention too. (never happens)
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
Sometime at what you think is a legitimate place the therapist will grab your hand and point the lotion bottle at the palm of your hand, Unless I'm really horny, I say no thanks I can do that at home and they laugh. The one time I was horny and got the lotion I start the motion and she surprises me by rubbing my balls and general area. Surprised me in a pleasant way. But no mutual touching allowed.
-
04-09-19 16:52 #12655Regular Member

Posts: 9What to wear.
I go to Champaka in Gainesville, super legit massage, no extras, no hinting. I still go naked, I'm covered when they enter the room and they have a slick way of moving the sheet around as to not expose you in any way, even on the flip. I wore compression shorts right away she said they would be in the way. The massage goes up your thigh and almost to the groin. I get a 90 min and they're always consistently amazing! Bebe is who I see! All ladies are nice to look at for sure!
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 15:08 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 202Legit MP
When you visit a legit massage parlor what do you normally wear? Do you go full commando like with an AMP or just wear your shorts / boxers? I'm worried If I ever visited a legit female CMT (and a cute one too) I might still get a raging boner. I'm sure these gals are used to it but I don't want to be one of those unprofessional clients.
-
04-09-19 13:34 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 258After a business dinner last week, I called and booked her last appointment for the day. The location is as described. She is a delightful young lady. I received a top notch massage as described above. I left throughly relaxed from the massage. I don't know if any extras are available after she gets to know you but plan to see her again next week. My one hour session was $80 plus I tipped her $25. The massage was that good. I'm looking forward to next week.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 13:24 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 258I stopped by for a session yesterday and it was great. Spent a little time beforehand talking about her trip back home. Very enjoyable time. She's back in my rotation.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 10:55 #12651Regular Member

Posts: 24Cristine in Ffx. Nice standard Nova
Saw Cristine last week. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cristine...-fairfax-52796#erotic.
In same building as Nalee, maybe same apt, but I don't save or memorize such details. Easy to set appt on weeknight early evening. 120/1 hr.
She is pretty, in mini-skirt, taller than average, friendly, but not too chatty. She was fine w / me taking quick solo shower to start, & quick rinse off afterwards.
Very good massage. Strong hands, attentive to sore spots. Plenty of OTC roaming no problem. Nice teasing foreshadowed good HJ. Not a clockwatcher.
She didn't offer upsale or extras. (I didn't ask, either, because massage was great, HJ was good, short on funds, & wasn't in mood to haggle.).
Based on my one time, would gladly repeat with Cristine.
-
04-09-19 10:35 #12650Regular Member

Posts: 24Ms VA will be missed, if gone
Sorry, no info if she's still in the game. Perhaps my ATF HJ technique. Wished she offered more than light OTC roaming, but her excellent massage & superb hands were always worth it.
Originally Posted by BoatMan1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 00:04 #12649Regular Member

Posts: 19Ms Virginia.
Anyone know is she is still in business? Last I heard she had a sugar daddy (s) and was retired. She was very good when I use to see her but doesn't respond any longer.
-
04-08-19 17:21 #12648Regular Member

Posts: 9She advertises on BP frequently. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6635354.html.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 17:08 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 105Kk
She is in Merrifield. She posts on Bedpage constantly under Massage.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 15:24 #12646Regular Member

Posts: 2411 in Herndon.
About 2 weeks ago, called 11 in Herndon, asked for Jackie, set 1 hr appt w / her & headed over. My experience was mostly similar to prior post about her.
She appears to be late 30's to mid 40's. Funky hair, pretty, flirtatious, fun personality. Held my hand as led me to shower.
Table shower was above avg. She was pleasantly aggressive, & gave extra attention where needed.
Massage started w / decent pressure, so I asked for little harder, & rest of massage was above average, strong hands. Nice teasing. Roaming allowed. Before flip, felt her bare chest rubbing up & down my back. Turned over, she asked what I wanted (or how much I wanted to spend). Started the negotiations by saying I had 80 to tip & wanted everything (yes, looking back probably should've offered 100). She laughed in playful way that indicated not enough for FS. Then, she undressed fully. Def implants, though looked good & nice body. DATY with a teasing simulated BJ (hard to tell exactly what was happening down there). Excited, I offered 100 for everything, & she replied 'next time. ' Ugh. But, then we enjoyed some sorta privates to privates rubbing. Her dirty talk was very good, & overall, Jackie was fun & sexy. Good hands. Tipped 80 (though services probably worth 60), because: massage was above avg, her extras were fun, felt I had agreed to that, & wanted to keep options open for next time. Would repeat with Jackie. During the small talk on way out, met another masseuse named Sooni / Sunny, who looked good & would like to see next time.











Reply With Quote



