Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #965

    Yeah you start with bid date

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    I never specify an amount, but I always promise a gift when I set up a first meeting.

    I've found that the ones who ask how big the gift will be suffer from GPS.

    The ones who say it isn't necessary, or are appreciative of anything, are worth pursuing.
    So you have to start with a number. I think the SA crowd must be double dipping and using WYP now. It was def different a few years about. It's a shame fatties get GPS from stupid guys throwing cash around. Honestly I wouldn't fuck these chicks if they paid me the initial date fee.

  2. #964

    Peachy78

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about peachy78?

    She seems too good to be true. But I've been proven wrong by even hotter girls who I thought had to be fake.
    Did you read her profile. Says she lives in Texas but blah blah, I stopped reading after that. Definitely looks good in the pics though.

  3. #963

    Peachy78

    Anyone know about peachy78?

    She seems too good to be true. But I've been proven wrong by even hotter girls who I thought had to be fake.

  4. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    I use to throw $50 at girls just for the initial meet to see if it's something we both want to do. Yeah. Even the new non-pros are rejecting the offer. Is this golden pussy syndrome or just guys on there wasting money on their first dates? Ruining my fucking game.
    I never specify an amount, but I always promise a gift when I set up a first meeting.

    I've found that the ones who ask how big the gift will be suffer from GPS.

    The ones who say it isn't necessary, or are appreciative of anything, are worth pursuing.

  5. #961

    Damn, what happened to WYP?

    I use to throw $50 at girls just for the initial meet to see if it's something we both want to do. Yeah. Even the new non-pros are rejecting the offer. Is this golden pussy syndrome or just guys on there wasting money on their first dates? Ruining my fucking game.

  6. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Met the first one, Kate, a few months ago. She is real, looks just like her pics, has an amazing little body and is ready to go. Not much to say, she's really all about business (she wanted 5 but negotiated a bit, definitely some GPS going on), and I think there may be some alcohol or other substance issues. Even though she is very sexy and an amazing body, only met her once, and probably won't go back because overall it wasn't a great experience.

    Been messaging with the second one and she seems down to meet as well. Seems a bit TGTBT so far, but we'll see what happens.
    Saw Kate about a year ago myself, she was a lot less demanding then. Talked of wanting to save for college, etc. Had a great time and even went BB after the second meeting. Trashed the phone and haven't talked to her since.

  7. #959

    Info on two of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Ral613  [View Original Post]
    Met the first one, Kate, a few months ago. She is real, looks just like her pics, has an amazing little body and is ready to go. Not much to say, she's really all about business (she wanted 5 but negotiated a bit, definitely some GPS going on), and I think there may be some alcohol or other substance issues. Even though she is very sexy and an amazing body, only met her once, and probably won't go back because overall it wasn't a great experience.

    Been messaging with the second one and she seems down to meet as well. Seems a bit TGTBT so far, but we'll see what happens.

  8. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by BartSimpleton  [View Original Post]
    If "Anna" is real, and is making $144,000 year on Seeking, I'll eat my computer monitor. Divide by 10 and we're closer to the truth.

    Also, I can vouch that this part is real: "At one point, (other sugar babies and I) had a spreadsheet of different usernames and our experiences with them," Emily said. "And I remember writing about that guy from my apartment in red, and that was a warning. ".

    One of my SBs showed it to me.

  9. #957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BartSimpleton  [View Original Post]
    Only a matter of time before that site is swarming with detectives and brought down in a highly publicized way.

  10. #956

  11. #955

    SA in daily tar heel


  12. #954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    S. a.

    After reading the posts of the parasites that dwell there I need to remind myself that site attracts the worst of the worst and most women in real life are decent and would rather work than leech off of men. The irony of it all is that they are setting themselves up to be used by the guys that know the game better than they think they do.

  13. #953
    I met this one for a BJ in her car last year. I cummed in her mouth, and she was pretty mad about it. She said no one had cummed in her mouth before. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her Heart stopper. PM if you have, like to share notes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67f58...7-c70353d9198b

  14. #952
    I met the first one in Greensboro last year when she just moved back from California. Full service and cof to finish. She's real, so book with confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for a replacement SB or to add another one or two to the rotation. As always, YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b347b...5-ae06d0f36d41

    She was anxious to meet, then ghosted. Waste of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cf18a...8-c77b73ee3bb9

    Said she has never had a SD despite being on the site for a few years. Lives in Oxford. Agreed to $$$ but then she needs to meet right away because she needs $ for a trip. Says she doesn't meet anyone before the trip, but then is down to meet for $$ when she gets back and how good she is and I will love her. Smells pro to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bc6a...4-04f1eba47847

    Says she wants to meet, then nothing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/211cc...a-5c42f0df1cf1

    In Miami then back to school in PA. Waste of time.

  15. #951

    Correction

    Correction on the second one, raised price to 5 to meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape