Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5570
-
04-09-19 19:43 #965Senior Member

Posts: 266Yeah you start with bid date
So you have to start with a number. I think the SA crowd must be double dipping and using WYP now. It was def different a few years about. It's a shame fatties get GPS from stupid guys throwing cash around. Honestly I wouldn't fuck these chicks if they paid me the initial date fee.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 18:40 #964Senior Member

Posts: 101Peachy78
Did you read her profile. Says she lives in Texas but blah blah, I stopped reading after that. Definitely looks good in the pics though.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 10:45 #963Senior Member

Posts: 196Peachy78
Anyone know about peachy78?
She seems too good to be true. But I've been proven wrong by even hotter girls who I thought had to be fake.
-
04-09-19 10:34 #962Senior Member

Posts: 196I never specify an amount, but I always promise a gift when I set up a first meeting.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
I've found that the ones who ask how big the gift will be suffer from GPS.
The ones who say it isn't necessary, or are appreciative of anything, are worth pursuing.
-
04-09-19 08:26 #961Senior Member

Posts: 266Damn, what happened to WYP?
I use to throw $50 at girls just for the initial meet to see if it's something we both want to do. Yeah. Even the new non-pros are rejecting the offer. Is this golden pussy syndrome or just guys on there wasting money on their first dates? Ruining my fucking game.
-
04-04-19 15:34 #960Regular Member

Posts: 15Saw Kate about a year ago myself, she was a lot less demanding then. Talked of wanting to save for college, etc. Had a great time and even went BB after the second meeting. Trashed the phone and haven't talked to her since.
Originally Posted by ErkTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 23:04 #959Senior Member

Posts: 101Info on two of them
Met the first one, Kate, a few months ago. She is real, looks just like her pics, has an amazing little body and is ready to go. Not much to say, she's really all about business (she wanted 5 but negotiated a bit, definitely some GPS going on), and I think there may be some alcohol or other substance issues. Even though she is very sexy and an amazing body, only met her once, and probably won't go back because overall it wasn't a great experience.
Originally Posted by Ral613
[View Original Post]
Been messaging with the second one and she seems down to meet as well. Seems a bit TGTBT so far, but we'll see what happens.
-
04-02-19 17:00 #958Senior Member

Posts: 196If "Anna" is real, and is making $144,000 year on Seeking, I'll eat my computer monitor. Divide by 10 and we're closer to the truth.
Originally Posted by BartSimpleton
[View Original Post]
Also, I can vouch that this part is real: "At one point, (other sugar babies and I) had a spreadsheet of different usernames and our experiences with them," Emily said. "And I remember writing about that guy from my apartment in red, and that was a warning. ".
One of my SBs showed it to me.
-
04-02-19 13:46 #957Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Only a matter of time before that site is swarming with detectives and brought down in a highly publicized way.
Originally Posted by BartSimpleton
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 12:56 #956Senior Member

Posts: 169Any info?
Gents:
Curious if anyone has seen or knows anything about either of these three.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef...d-219b31d64563
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a42e...f-b347e75b5381
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4a41...e-0e31c328f823
Thanks.
-
04-01-19 15:13 #955Senior Member

Posts: 28SA in daily tar heel
In case you haven't seen it.
https://www.dailytarheel.com/article...niversity-0329
-
03-31-19 20:23 #954Senior Member

Posts: 1651S. a.
After reading the posts of the parasites that dwell there I need to remind myself that site attracts the worst of the worst and most women in real life are decent and would rather work than leech off of men. The irony of it all is that they are setting themselves up to be used by the guys that know the game better than they think they do.
-
03-14-19 21:45 #953Senior Member

Posts: 403I met this one for a BJ in her car last year. I cummed in her mouth, and she was pretty mad about it. She said no one had cummed in her mouth before. LOL.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 21:42 #952Senior Member

Posts: 403I met the first one in Greensboro last year when she just moved back from California. Full service and cof to finish. She's real, so book with confidence.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 08:05 #951Senior Member

Posts: 60Correction
Correction on the second one, raised price to 5 to meet.











Reply With Quote






