Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7373
-
04-09-19 21:56 #818Senior Member

Posts: 154Yeah I don't get why these girls post ads and then don't answer. I called her twice today, nothing. Plus I called 3 other girls that had ads up, nothing. Not even a callback 7 hours later, WTF!!
Originally Posted by MisterBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 19:20 #817Senior Member

Posts: 239Lexie Rose link
https://www.pornhub.com/model/lexie-rose
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
Sexy girl.
Tried to see her last week but she ghosted, told me later she'd overslept LOL.
This makes me want to see her.
Stay safe,
Js2.
-
04-09-19 17:59 #816Senior Member

Posts: 1659Because.
A ghost?
Originally Posted by MisterBalls
[View Original Post]
Ironically, sometimes she is dead!
Okay, forgive me if my sense of humor is a little too dark.
-
04-09-19 17:57 #815Senior Member

Posts: 214Them page?
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
Could you PM a link?
-
04-09-19 17:00 #814Senior Member

Posts: 190Yeah.
Yeah I found it on her them page. It's not bad. Makes me want to see her.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 16:54 #813Senior Member

Posts: 214No, but I'd love to get that link.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 16:22 #812Senior Member

Posts: 207Lexie Rose on Pornhub
Has anyone seen her pornhub channel? Sent me the link yesterday.
-
04-09-19 11:45 #811Regular Member

Posts: 13Is this chick a ghost?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611
I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!
-
04-09-19 08:49 #810Senior Member

Posts: 343Cashapp
I made the simple mistake of asking for an outcall and she said if I sent her 30 for gas and that she's been doing it with everyone she made her word that she was in the scanner the problem was she lied throughout the entire thing by telling me all these different times of how far away she was and then finally she didn't message at all my mistake in sending money to anyone will never happen again but this tells me if she'll rip you off on this chance then what's the say she won't rip you off any other time that she can get the chance after all they're all about the money.
Originally Posted by Ben11
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 00:05 #809Senior Member

Posts: 285Marilyn
Can't get a reply any reports lately? Has been like 6 months since I saw her anyone remember when she first started damn time flies.
-
04-08-19 16:25 #808Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for top notch head game
I am an intermittent hobbyist and my go to is gone. Looking for a recommendation on the best oral dream maker in the area. Any suggestion are welcome. Only turn off is blatant meth heads.
-
04-07-19 18:09 #807Regular Member

Posts: 18Amy update
Thanks for the review. Glad I haven't dropped the money on her for the hour yet.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 16:26 #806Senior Member

Posts: 311Lexie Rose
I had a dream that involved Lexie Rose, someone who has been reviewed on this site, or at least spoken favorably of previously. She sometimes posts on STG but has not posted recently. I found her profile on a pay review site (see attached, redacted picture) and contacted her by text. In my dream, she told me that she would be available in the afternoon. That time changed to early afternoon / evening, which was disappointing. I arranged to meet her for 30 minutes (see attached, redacted picture for donation amount) and she asked me to leave my house by a certain hour to ensure that I would arrive at the appointed time. I left my home at the promised time but still did not have a location other than "West Springfield. " As I approached the Riverdale exit, I texted her again and told her that I was waiting for her to send me her location. I was waiting at a nearby gas station when she finally texted me her location and room number. I arrived at her incall location, a local Notel, and went to her room. She greeted me wearing the most incredible looking bra and panty set. She was dressed like she was on her honeymoon. It was awesome. Better still, she is like four foot nothing and stunningly beautiful. Not like model beautiful but more of the sexy girl next-door vibe. I liked what I saw.
Out of respect for Lexie, I won't go into the nitty gritty detail of my dream. I will say, though, that she was everything her reviews say she was and more. We hit it off and I got off quicker than I would have expected. It was good and bad. Good that I got off but bad that it was so quick. I'm anxious to see her again. This is one provider that I would dream about for the full hour. Definitely.
Lexie Rose is hard to contact because she does this in her spare time. She does respond to you but not always as quickly as you would like. When she tells you she is available, I suggest you schedule your dream immediately. Otherwise, you might miss out and than would be bad.
No signs of any drug use, although she does partake of marijuana. Not a big deal or deal breaker for me. Gents, treat this one well and she will reward you.
-
04-07-19 12:08 #805Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone remember Ashley.
Does anyone remember this girl Ashley? Obviously not her real name and she posted on BP a lot. Used to see her regularly because she was a good lay. Clear user but super tight and great ass. I found her on rub ratings but I think the number is old. Can't seem to get a response from her. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately and might have her new number?
https://springfield.rubratings.com/114085
-
04-07-19 01:07 #804Senior Member

Posts: 30Elaborate.
I had a good time with her please elaborate.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




