Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1564

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you about Amanda. I saw her last week when MCE had a "flash sale" for 30 minute sessions with several of their girls and I chose Amanda. She is a hot young thing that loves to suck like she loves your cock with lots of tongue, a great kisser and just plain fun to be with. Will definitely see her again for a full hour. I hope the agency offers more of these 30-minute seshes as samplers because there's so many new faces coming and going I would be nice to get some previews before committing a full expensive hour or ninety minutes to a complete unknown. BTW, sounds like the cute coed blond was Elizabeth, who is very cute but not the performer that Amanda is.
    Thanks. She was hot.

  2. #1563
    Agency Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 3

    Basia mce

    I saw Basia last week Friday, and I am so glad I finally took the plunge. I have a thing for sexy hot European women, like my favorite currently from MCE, Kamila. Anyway I had a very fun time with basia. She's 18 yr old with a nice tight sexy body spinner material. A lot of DFK as entering the room then she went straight for BBBJ. I can tell she is enjoying it so much. Super sloppy just how I like it. Got me going Then went to DATY (very clean shaven and responsive). She began to ride me and then ended in doggy. Overall I had a really great time. She's a very nice girl with great personality. Her BBBJ skills are definitely what will be bringing me back to see her. Hope to see her very soon.

  3. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda yesterday for the second time in less than a week. Second time was just as good as the first. She is an adorable young woman and it is a pleasure to spend time with her. As I was leaving I saw another girl coming to the room who I have not met before. It was either Alyssa or Elizabeth. Whoever it was she was a cute blond coed with a great great body. I would love to know who that was as I would definitely consider seeing her as well.
    I agree with you about Amanda. I saw her last week when MCE had a "flash sale" for 30 minute sessions with several of their girls and I chose Amanda. She is a hot young thing that loves to suck like she loves your cock with lots of tongue, a great kisser and just plain fun to be with. Will definitely see her again for a full hour. I hope the agency offers more of these 30-minute seshes as samplers because there's so many new faces coming and going I would be nice to get some previews before committing a full expensive hour or ninety minutes to a complete unknown. BTW, sounds like the cute coed blond was Elizabeth, who is very cute but not the performer that Amanda is.

  4. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda yesterday for the second time in less than a week. Second time was just as good as the first. She is an adorable young woman and it is a pleasure to spend time with her. As I was leaving I saw another girl coming to the room who I have not met before. It was either Alyssa or Elizabeth. Whoever it was she was a cute blond coed with a great great body. I would love to know who that was as I would definitely consider seeing her as well.
    Hey, I might be able to help with your detective work. I saw one your suspects yesterday in Rosemont. What time did your appt end?

  5. #1560
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Restricted thread

    Some of you guys need to read the restriction for this thread. Because of the never ending fights that started literally at the drop of a hat this thread is limited to REVIEWS ONLY. I hate doing this shit but I ran out of options.

    Please be aware that I mean it when I say I will immediately ban a user for violating that restriction twice.

    If you aren't writing a review or adding to a review based on your direct personal experience with a chick than you need to be posting elsewhere.

    A2

  6. #1559

    Amanda MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda yesterday and it was a lot of fun. She is a 20 yo co-ed who has a very cute face, a beautiful curvy body (not overweight), a great personality and real passion for providing pleasure. LFK / DFK immediately upon entering the room. BBBJCIMNSNQ X 3 (at least 3 - she never stopped. It may have been 4) with a heavy dose of DATY mixed in (clean and shaved). Her oral was excellent and right up there with some of my ATFs from MCE (equal to Agnes in my opinion). I plan on repeating with her soon.
    I saw Amanda yesterday for the second time in less than a week. Second time was just as good as the first. She is an adorable young woman and it is a pleasure to spend time with her. As I was leaving I saw another girl coming to the room who I have not met before. It was either Alyssa or Elizabeth. Whoever it was she was a cute blond coed with a great great body. I would love to know who that was as I would definitely consider seeing her as well.

  7. #1558

    EEC Valentina and Alice

    This lack of reviews for EEC is killing me. Any of you know if EEC Alice is same as the MCE Alice? Valentina looks fantastic, but not sure if she would be a good performer! I'm wondering if I should TOFTT or wait for Chloe to show up on the lineup LOL.

  8. #1557
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  9. #1556
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  10. #1555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Same experience. I tried to politely inform Angela that there's an expectation of CBJ with the rub agencies beyond a hand job. That's why we are in a motel. She tried to tell me that she's a good girl. I told her that she's basically steeling from customers and that there's no real chance of building a clientele. She asked me to leave. So I did.

    TJGeek, it sounds as if you benefited from my bad session. She wouldn't expose anything for me. You are very welcome.
    Riina, thanks for "warming her up" for me. However, she did say I was cuter so maybe that got her all wet. In any case, he did mention that some guys just walked out on her after finding out her very limited menu. Perhaps 773 and other agencies need a "finish school" for new staff. We can offer to teach them? I did call the 773 booker after the disappointing encounter and asked him to be honest with me in the future since he new she did not want to do FS. Will see.

  11. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    I looked at their registration form. What is "membership"? P411, rs2 k? Has anyone been verified without those? Thanks!

    .
    I've been with them for like 5 years now so I don't remember but I want to say it was two references.

  12. #1553

    MA Katherina

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I think Katarina is the girl to meet. Sandra isn't quoting a half hour rate for her. A good sign that she's better quality.

    I really liked this girl. We went out a few times. She asked me when she could come to my place. I explained to her that I was in a relationship with a Ukrainian and that I didn't want to risk messing it up. I told her she could be my hooker girlfriend. She blocked my number the next day. LOL.
    There is a half hour rate for her: http://www.modelingavenue.com/katherina98/.

  13. #1552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  14. #1551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    MA Katarina

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4692  [View Original Post]
    Estelle is the best looking and great body but she doesn't DFK and kind of just waits for you to make the moves. Angelica is very energetic and a lot of fun and more of MILF body but very nice yet. They are my 2 favorite although I haven't seen Katherine yet.
    I think Katarina is the girl to meet. Sandra isn't quoting a half hour rate for her. A good sign that she's better quality.

  15. #1550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Sometimes You Have To Be A Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    I had exactly the same hand only dream. This one is worth skipping.
    Same experience. I tried to politely inform Angela that there's an expectation of CBJ with the rub agencies beyond a hand job. That's why we are in a motel. She tried to tell me that she's a good girl. I told her that she's basically steeling from customers and that there's no real chance of building a clientele. She asked me to leave. So I did.

    TJGeek, it sounds as if you benefited from my bad session. She wouldn't expose anything for me. You are very welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape